Moving On...[PRIVATE]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pesto was hyper-aware of how close Grey was to her. The smile never left her features for the entirety of the play.

When it had finished, she hugged Grey again, nuzzling him. "Thank you so much, everything you've done has been so wonderful!"

"One more?" Pesto's eyes widened and she rolled her eyes, playing with him a little. "Sweet Celestia, you are quite the mysterious stallion," she teased, smiling.

She nipped at his ear gently and kept her wings around him tightly, curious as to what was going to happen now.

Pesto inhaled happily as the fresh scent of grass and tree bark reached her nose. She continued to sniff and she hopped around on her hooves. "Oh, it's so nice!"

She glanced around at the trees. There was a beautiful oak, and smaller trees which she couldn't identify from this far away. She giggled and stretched her wings. "It smells like.." she struggled to find a word to describe a word for what she was feeling right now. "Home."

With a jolt, she suddenly realised that this was her home now.

Pesto laid down beside him and curled up to him, resting her head against him as she gazed up to the sky. The beauty of the stars in the sky felt like nothing compared to what the future was going to hold for the two. She turned to him and planted a small kiss on the side of muzzle. She raised her forehooves to the sky, imagining painting it on canvas.

Pesto paused and tilted her head. She could imagine a sky scene with five constellations, shining brigher than the other stars. Her and Grey, and their three foals. She smiled, nodding slowly. "Yeah. Our future."

Pesto blushed underneath the glow of the stars and buried her face against Grey's neck, smiling. "Here's to our future," she murmured, as she tried to keep her eyes from closing, and her breathing slowed as she fought the lure of sleep.

Pesto dreamed of their foals. They were squealing with laughter as she and Grey played with them. She could hear them playing..

She opened her eyes and looked straight into the eyes of Grey. She blinked against the bright sunlight and smiled meekly. "Good m-morning," she said, as she stifled a yawn. "I had a nice dream."

Pesto blushed a little as she stretched out on the blanket, watching a young filly at play. She smiled. "Our foals. We were playing with our foals."

She blushed more. She felt a little childish, but she didn't much care.

Pesto nodded and stood up, stretching her wings as she picked up her saddlebags and secured them to herself. She smiled a little sleepily. "Sounds like a plan," she said, and bumped Grey with her rump playfully, beginning to make her way down to their new home.

By the time they reached the house, Pesto was laughing fit to burst, she tried to contain her giggles as she saw some of the construction workers looking at her, so she leaned against Grey and buried her head against his mane, until she was calm enough to speak.

"Excuse me, sirs, My fillyfriend and I have bought this house, so, would it be possible to have it decorated, painted and the like to our own specifications? Of cousre, the floor plan remains the same." Said Grey, the workers agreed.

"Pesto, what do you have in mind?"

Pesto nodded, her ears perking up. "I could do that!"

She tapped her wing to her chin and thought about their room. "I'm not good with architecture or um, room plans or things like that, but I'm good with colours. Lilac, it's calming."

She grinned at the construction workers, and then to Grey, as a plan formed in her mind. "I want to do the foals' room. too."