Hello im Ink heart!

InkHeart

About Myself: You can call me Ink, id rather just go by that name thank you.

I love Roleplaying and my little pony obviously. I love to meet new friends and i enjoy writing fan fiction and drawing ponies.

How I found Canterlot.com: Roleplaying friends told me about this wonderful place.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Since i was small i had loved cartoons, i wanted cartoons to be my job whne i grew up. However as i am now an adult i look at cartoons and see that they have fallen into quite the terrible state. I thought that i had to give up on my dream, But when i heard that a fandom was growing for MLP i was very excited. I watched the first episode and my faith in the cartoon indrustry was renewed!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
It really is wonderfull to meet you all and i am very very excited to be a new part of this community. I heard fantastic things about it and cannot wait to see if it is true.

I have roleplaye for years, since i was very young, but this is my first time on such a serious site for it and i am very excited to make some new friends with the same intrests and passions as me.

Welcome to Canterlot! The community is great here, and I hope to see you in the Free RP section sometime! Feel free to shoot me a message if you need help or just have some questions about RP's. :D

Thank you very much, I hear that the community is good, im glad to see that its true! such a warm welcome! and you bet, i cant wait to get started :3

I will surely ask you if i need anything.

and thank you for the vedio! that put a smile on my face :D

Welcome to Canterlot, Inky! Did you pick that name because of the books?

We have a great RP environment here, so I'm sure you'll just love it!

I get that quesiton a lot but i never read the books

And also im very excited to get started so thank you very much :3

Heya. Welcome to Canterlot. RP comes in two distinct flavours here: Crossover or World of Equestria. The World of Equestria is based on Equestria as we know it from the show. Real locations, realistic characters, basically it's if you want an RP experience akin to what the show is like. Crossover on one of the other hooves, is where you can basically live out your wild fantasies. If you want to play a robot alicorn from beyond the stars, then that's the place for you.

Well that's a small lie. There's also the free RP which doesn't need applying for. There you can rp with anypony with any character as long as its within the realms of whatever scenario you're posting on.

Heya. Welcome to Canterlot. RP comes in two distinct flavours here: Crossover or World of Equestria. The World of Equestria is based on Equestria as we know it from the show. Real locations, realistic characters, basically it's if you want an RP experience akin to what the show is like. Crossover on one of the other hooves, is where you can basically live out your wild fantasies. If you want to play a robot alicorn from beyond the stars, then that's the place for you.

Well that's a small lie. There's also the free RP which doesn't need applying for. There you can rp with anypony with any character as long as its within the realms of whatever scenario you're posting on.

Oh thank you so much, That helps me out a lot! It all makes perfect sense now. I tip my hat to you sir! :D

You know I feel like if you read the books you would feel proud of your namesake. If you get into cartoons I'm sure that they will turn out fantastic just like MLP did. :)

I hope you love your stay here at Canterlot, so, from me to you.

WELCOME! :D