Duskus [FINAL]

Mistfire

This application has come a long way! It's been here nearly a solid year and it has made leaps and bounds of progress, however there is one flaw here and I am not sure if you are wanting to tweak it...

But Duskus as a character doesn't work for WOE, her focus is on sadness which is NOT WOE, She honestly does not sound like a character we would see in the show...I know you'v done a lot but you really need to focus on making her more WOE which means removing the elements of tragic-ness from the application. (The Parents losing money is the big thing)

The overall tone is heavy hoofed and needs to be lightened immensely to be WOE...Do you think you could work with me to help you do it?

• Like 1

Ok I'll make edits today, hopefully this one question I have will be answered though

I still want Duskus to have moved to trottingham, is it ok if I just make the whole "family friend" thing a bit brighter with the same reasons?

Ok I'll make edits today, hopefully this one question I have will be answered though

I still want Duskus to have moved to trottingham, is it ok if I just make the whole "family friend" thing a bit brighter with the same reasons?

How about Duskus moves there when she's a young adult on her own ?

Well the time span wouldn't correspond with what made her a unique sight in the art world with her being so young and talented... She's living with family friends anyway

Well the time span wouldn't correspond with what made her a unique sight in the art world with her being so young and talented... She's living with family friends anyway

But there is really no reason for that! If she's still a little filly why send her to live with family friends? She needs to be with her family :D

Hm.. yeah I guess... Then she might spend time at home a few days and then maybe go over to the center of town to sell her art for a few days with her family friend. Sound good?

She'll still be living with her parents too, just live in two places at different times during the week.

Hm.. yeah I guess... Then she might spend time at home a few days and then maybe go over to the center of town to sell her art for a few days with her family friend. Sound good?

She'll still be living with her parents too, just live in two places at different times during the week.

No, that just seems overly complex, you are more than free to have her parents live in this town, plus in rps you can have her go there as often as you like, but the idea you are proposing makes really no sense ^^;

Awrighty! I've read this over, once again. It's gone through so many iterations and changes. I think everyone on our Helper team has assisted with this at some point or other. As of now, after nearly a year, I feel it's just meeting the minimum standard of quality we require for WoE. I think a lot of the problem had to do with strange wording and your character design trying to do too many things, which unfocused this application and made it difficult to review and develop.

In the future -- if you decide to do this again -- I request that you work closely with one of our Helpers when writing it, and try using our new application form so we can help you better and get your character ideas through the gate faster.

I don't know what else to say, except:

AppApproved.png

Also, in honor of your perseverance for longest-running application:

mlfw9145_medium.jpg

• Like 3

WAIT ITS THE LONGEST RUNNING APPLICATION?! ._.

Idk if I should feel good or embarrassed XD

And thanks ^^

Anyways.. I'll be a bit inactive like I said, I'll be back this summer around June 14th

You misunderstand, Templar. You can push and push all you'd like, but it doesn't matter if your goals don't coincide with the focus the character should have for the specific roleplay you want them in. Some characters simply don't fit with the design and tone of the game, part of the reason this application was so difficult to approve.

Anyway -- thanks for your patience, Mist. I'll move this over to approved applications now. :)