Hello There!

MusicalNight

Hey, Everypony!

I recently became a fan of MLP: FiM and decided to hop on over here!

I'm 17, I like to draw (Recently did a Pinkie Pie pic that i might try to upload later), Make music (Hence the name "MusicalNight"), Write on occasions, Play videogames, and of course. Watch MLP!

MusicalNight is my pony characters name. I havent got the character drawn yet, But i plan to soon! I'll give a description if anyone wants to know!

At first when I saw MLP pics popping up everywhere, I was thinking "How is this stuff getting so popular? Its a kids show!" But then i gave it a try to see what the fuss was about, And it clicked in my mind and I thought "This show is amazing!" SO I now have Episode 1-18 on my ipod, Hoping to clear up space for the rest of the episodes, I watch them at school when I can, Of course kind of secluded from everyone, Since i'm in an alternative school (long story short. Didnt go to school for two years, So im a normal guy in a school of kids heading down the wrong path continuously!) But there is one guy there who im close friends with who loves MLP aswell. so we watch it together sometimes!

And i guess thats all i have to tell for now! I look forward to making some friends here :)

Hi there!

Well, we've got a pretty cool art section here, check it out!

If you haven't already done so, a good place to start on the forums is the rules section. You'll need to get 5 posts in the Introductions thread before you can post in other threads on the board. Your post count can be found under your username.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!