FireFly here and yeah im new

FireFlyelektrik

i didnt add much to my post so heres some info on me. i live in florida and i play guitar and would like to talk to other bronys around my age and just talk about the show and other interesting topics. im getting portal 2 in a few days, anyone else get the game and like it? my favorite game right now is minecraft and i listen to seether and some deadmau5 and skrillex. hmu?

Nice to meet you FireFly. I just finished Portal 2 a few days ago. It was brilliant. The new features they added work well with the gameplay and the story is fun. I haven't played minecraft in a while, but have been meaning to do so since I recently joined a multiplayer server. I am more of an explorer than a builder, though I have been meaning to try my hand at some giant pony sculptures :)

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Welcome to the forums, Firefly!

Minecraft really seems to be the in thing. I like the idea of it, creating your own little world and such. Haven't gotten around to actually playing it yet, but I've watched lots of videos about it. Who knows? I might finally crack and go for it.