Hiya!

Chocoswirl

About Myself: I love video games, music, art, and MLP!

How I found Canterlot.com: I was searching up some MLP roleplays on Google, and this happened to be the first link! It also seemed to be the most popular!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I first found out about it on the internet. I was skeptical about it at first, but after watching the first season, I was puking rainbows all over the place! Friendship is Magic, bro!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm just a random, tomboyish, crazy, insane, and just plain fun brony/pegasis!

Some info about me:

I think Pinkie Pie and Luna are best ponies! :Pinkie::Luna:

My favorite episode was "A Friend in Deed". My second favorite was "Sonic Rainboom".

Out of Discord, Chrysaslis, and Nightmare Moon, I like Chrysalis the best.

My favorite background ponies are Doctor Whooves and Lyra! Plushie=Do Not Want

My OC can be found on my dA. On there, I'm KitsuneKagamine. I also posted two chapters of an MLP fan-fic there. I'm also Scorch on MLP Forums.

Out of unicorn, pony, or pegasus, I choose pegasus! Though I wish there was a zebra option. Zecora is best zebra!

My least favorite pony is nopony! My least favorite griffon is Gilda. *repeatedly pokes her with a stick*

Hey there bud, welcome to canterlot. The ponies around here like to call me the "bugmaster" because of my love of all things arthropod. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always talking about all sorts of interesting insects and spiders.

@Stonetribe: Bugs? As long as there's no real bugs coming out of my screen, I'd love to!

@Silver: X3 Thanks!

Pinkie's always been my favorite character, and as a little kid, I found it easy to relate to her that I would try to be friends with everyone, but some people just didn't want to. I didn't go over-the-top of course, but I did try to. Also, the Smile, Smile, Smile song made me explode in a mass of smiles. XD I also loved Cranky's toupee. Just look at how slick that do was! XD

@Stonetribe: Bugs? As long as there's no real bugs coming out of my screen, I'd love to!

@Silver: X3 Thanks!

Pinkie's always been my favorite character, and as a little kid, I found it easy to relate to her that I would try to be friends with everyone, but some people just didn't want to. I didn't go over-the-top of course, but I did try to. Also, the Smile, Smile, Smile song made me explode in a mass of smiles. XD I also loved Cranky's toupee. Just look at how slick that do was! XD

All very good reasons! I really liked that episode too! That toupee... awesome and radical. :D