I think that's what alot are assuming will happen.

Really I think it would be cool id the two teamed up.

Oooo, the love poison thing sounds like an interesting motive for discord. And as much as I think the team up would be cool , I doubt they'll do it. I would like to see a fanfic of this though. :)

I find the idea that unity (Love) and dis-union (Disharmony or Chaos) would be a great theme to explore if they were to team up at some point. After all, Chrsyalis and Discord (We can assume) feed off those respective themes. It'd certainly be interesting to look at.

The way I'd want to see the team up, however, is for the two to be completely mis-matched, out-of-sync, and essentially only staying together to fulfill their motives, much like an episode of one of my favorite cartoons ("My Life as a Teenage Robot"), in which the past villains team up, and are clearly capable of defeating anyone, but allow themselves to be defeated thanks to their bickering in the most crucial of moments to defeat their common foe.

...but long story short, I'd be interested in seeing something like this.

A Trixie/Flim Flam brothers team up is something that, again sounds interesting and is something I'd like to see, but I doubt they'll actually use in the show. This thread is creating many fanfic scenarios though :kissy: So much possibility.

I could also see Trixie/Diamond Dogs being a fun match up. Anyone else have some interesting team up ideas?

I read comics. Superhero ones. And you know what I see a lot in those? "Injustice Leagues". The polar opposites and the nemeses joining forces, in a broken mirror parody of those righteous few.

Is Trixie the ring leader? You betcha. But who do you think is funding her little revenge squad? The Flim Flam brothers of course. Gilda doing the grunt work. Maybe Iron Will decided Fluttershy didn't actually pay what she owes.

...no antithesis for Pinkie Pie or Rarity yet. Blast. I almost had a Revenge Squad.

Oh, wait, Chrysallis was only sent off Team Rocket style. Throw in some changelings and we're done.

hi hi

It might be funny to have an episode where one character goes around trying to recruit an evil super squad, but as the episode progresses, we find that most of the old villain characters really just aren't interested in revenge. They've moved on, learned their lessons or otherwise have more important things to do than hold a grudge. I would like to see an episode like that, I think it has some good friendship lesson potential. :)

• Like 1

A Trixie/Flim Flam brothers team up is something that, again sounds interesting and is something I'd like to see, but I doubt they'll actually use in the show. This thread is creating many fanfic scenarios though :kissy: So much possibility.

I could also see Trixie/Diamond Dogs being a fun match up. Anyone else have some interesting team up ideas?

What if Prince Blueblood wanted revenge on Rarity and Photo Finish wanted revenge on Fluttershy and they found out that both ponies are friends with each other and team up to take both of them down.

I'd love to see more real 'big bads' on the show (Like Discord and Queen Chrysalis). If you ever follow the super-awesome ask-tumblr "Discorderly Conduct". The artist did a really good job at 'reimagineering' some of the previous gen bad guys and working them into the FIM style both in art style and backgrounds.

35i3u61.jpg

http://discorderlyconduct.tumblr.com/

• Like 1

A Trixie/Flim Flam brothers team up is something that, again sounds interesting and is something I'd like to see, but I doubt they'll actually use in the show.

Propably it would end something like this.

Haha xD "they're gaining on Trixie" and the villains are playing candy-land! Haha! :lol:

So many Trixie / other villain combos, people really want to see the return of Trixie don't they? I personally think she was a good character for that one episode, but I don't want to see her come back, not that I didn't like her, but she did her part. :/ It would be funny to maybe see her as a background pony though, in like an episode or two.

Personally, I don't want to see Trixie return.

Yeah, I said it.

She's one of my favorite characters from the show, but unless she brings something new to the show, like a species or character development along with her return, there'd be no point.

After all, when you bring back a character, the point is to develop that character and shape them into something different. When you do otherwise, there's no point in bringing the character back. It'd be about the equivalent of Spongebob bringing back the character Dennis from the Movie, and then he hasn't changed at all. There'd be no point other than to say that the character is back.

So, in general, Trixie is a pointless character if she were to return unless she is developed thoroughly and is essentially a different character than what she was in "Boast Busters"...

Oh yeah, I have faith in the writers that if they do bring back a one-shot character, they would have an actual story-telling purpose as opposed to just pleasing the fans.

Oh yeah, I have faith in the writers that if they do bring back a one-shot character, they would have an actual story-telling purpose as opposed to just pleasing the fans.

Yeah I hope they bring Trixie back too even though for about nearly a month after I joined the fandom last year I hated Trixie but now I think she's awesome as Seithesto would say I want Trixie.