Fallout Equestria PNP (Pen and Paper)

Xiee

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have read up the book and i'm still a bit confused on combat. I found out how to hit and every modifier that goes with that, but how do you dodge, or what to the attackers need to roll to hit a person. Sorry if i interrupted something or the answer is obvious and i didn't see it

• 3 weeks later...

I have read up the book and i'm still a bit confused on combat. I found out how to hit and every modifier that goes with that, but how do you dodge, or what to the attackers need to roll to hit a person. Sorry if i interrupted something or the answer is obvious and i didn't see it

Interrupted? Nah, man. Xiee has been gone for MONTHS.

And to have attackers, just have them attack like a player. Roll a d100, and the roll is below their skill (ex: rolling a 23 with a Guns of 34), it's a hit. Anything above is a miss.

Hey all!

In case anyone was interested, I've decided to start my own session of Fallout: Equestria P&P. My initial idea for a time is Saturdays at 2 PM (EST). I am more than willing to negotiate for a better time so long as it suits people. Also, come one come all! If we can get a big enough game with enough players, it'll give me an opportunity to play with a few really cool, very fun ideas!

I'm going to be including things like raids, party quests, unique items, WILD WASTELAND, and more!

PM me if you're interested! We'll be following the same guidebook and ruleset that Xiee posted in the OP. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
58 minutes ago, IXmanMX said:

I hope there are still games I want to be in one I am young so people might not let me in the games, but if you let me in your game that would be nice!

Look at the date~

This is clearly an inactive thread.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived