I'm finally in a herd!

AleMent

I usually have a lot of trouble joining forums, chats, or anything that's involves talking to a lot of unknown people. This place just seems so nice, so I thought I should join. You can call me by my username or Jay, but Jay is a really common name and I don't want to get mixed up with someone else. I've been into the MLP:FIM fandom since the show started, and I've recently been getting into the more vintage ponies as well. I restore G1 ponies and have a nice collection of G1's in general. I got my first G4 figures yesterday (Rainbow Dash and Rarity) and I hope to be styling their hair soon. I'm an artist, I really enjoy drawing and painting. I'm a teen girl from California, and my favorite pony is Fluttershy. I hope to actually post here and get involved, and I'm planning on submitting to the contest tomorrow!

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :D RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :P

AS you are also an artist, figure I may as well also point out we have a Gallery Section to display art and well as an Art Section to well also post art, talk about art, commissions, etc. We also have a General Creative section where many fellow fans show and talk about customs. ;)

Again, welcome! :AJ::Flutter::Pinkie::RDash::Rarity::TSparkle:

Welcome Alement! :D

I'm glad you decided to join up, we do our best here to keep up a positive and accepting community, and luckily (and amazingly) so far it hasnt been very hard! I'd love to see you get involved in our artists' corner, and if you ever think about selling your creations I am planning on implementing a marketplace on our site here soon.

The IRC chat is a nice place to meet others as well, but they can get loud and rowdy sometimes ;}

I just completed my collection of the Mane 6 from G4; and my sweetheart got me a sewing pattern for making G1 plushies; so i'm hoping to find time someday soon to actually pick sewing back up and make a few of them with alterations to be G4 ponies. My collection isnt very large, and i'm not very good at restoration yet, but maybe you'll have a few tips from what you've learned to share with us here :3

Oh, i forgot, there are a bunch of helpful links in my signature that you can browse if you have any trouble finding the rules or other important sections of the site; and as always you can PM me if you have any questions that I can help you with! :P

Glad to have you onboard!

Ponies do make everything better! The characterization in the show is just so easy to relate to, anyone can find a part of themselves in the ponies. It definitely makes for a good community. The more you put your self and your emotions into something, the more you want to see other people doing the same thing. :D Thanks for all the welcomes! I'll look around all the art and creative sections to see how much I enjoy them. This place really has a nice atmosphere.

@Manestream: Great! I know I'll enjoy it here. I've always admired those who could make plush ponies, sewing has never been my strong spot. I'll definitely give tips on restoration to anyone who needs it!