- We got Head Turning which is really awesome! I love to look at Time's head when he's staring at me awkwardly.
- We got brand new Mane and Tails! However that's gonna get veto'ed in the bad section.
- We got neckwear back and that's awesome because Bow-tie Time is Best Time.
- We got more accessories for almost everything I can notice.
- We got new hats, which i fine and all but I don't normally...WHAT! Time can have a fedora now? What!
- I like the art style here. It seems different then the style in Version 2 but I can't really describe how.
- The color selection has been made a whole lot easier now that we pick swatches.
However with good there is always bad and this is no exception, though it is an incomplete project so...
- Cutie marks can't be added through the generator anymore. Though if you have a clear view of the flank you shouldn't have any trouble adding it yourself.
- Many of the Mane's and Tail's such as copyrighted ones, were taken out.
- Clothes are no longer around and that makes me sad. I was just getting used to clothes making in Version 2.
- Sometimes when moving down a wheel, it will stop when it shouldn't. I only got this thrice but still it's annoying.
Overall I like Version 3 of Pony Generator. It's really fun and has a bunch of new stuff for me to add to my characters. Is it better than version 2? Well...kind of...for someone who can add cutie marks easily with a clear view, I can live with it and if your making a foul with no cutie mark, use this one! If not, then it' up to you, might want to use version 2.