Rise of WRAITH: The Secret Rally (Sign-Ups + OOC)

0B3qayl.png

These past few days, you might have seen the very artwork you're looking at now and asked yourself: Who is Shadowmane? What is WRAITH, and why do they wish to overthrow the Princesses of Equestria? Who would want to join such a cause? Well my friends; your questions will soon be answered. Sometime in the near future, a secret gathering of anti-royal dissenters will be held in an anonymous warehouse in Stalliongrad. Headlining this momentous occasion will be no other than Number One herself: the mysterious and infamous Shadowmane!

The following individuals are permitted to sign-up for this RP:

• Members of WRAITH
  • Renegades who've gotten on Equestria's bad side
  • Jingoists who wish to see an authoritarian, militaristic New Order emerge
  • Concerned citizens who feel the Princesses and their Guard are too weak to protect Equestria any longer
  • Shadowy individuals with their own secret agendas, even if they don't plan on allying with WRAITH
  • EPIC/REIN infiltrators (just as long as they can't be readily ID'd as enemies of WRAITH) POSITION FILLED

While there are unlimited slots for legitimate attendees, I'll only allow a limited number of "uninvited" guests. Among other considerations, I'll choose those infiltrators that I feel have the most compelling reasons to sneak into a WRAITH rally.

The Revolution cannot be stopped! Celestia's weak regime will fall! You cannot kill that which is already dead!

HAIL WRAITH!!!

--------

SIGN-UP LIST:

Oh man, and here I thought I wouldn't have a good reason to use this character for a while.

Though she likely wouldn't join outright, Providence believes there could be a lot of benefit to an alliance of some sort, and there could be some great conversations while comparing invasion plan notes with others.

As a member of EPIC, a changeling and recently a Stalliongrad local, Naj could have the perfect mix of motivation and abilities to slip into the event.  Though as I already might have one character, if other people want to uninvited guests I'm happy to leave her at home as well.

I'm going to start up the RP itself in a few days, so hang tight. In the absence of other volunteers for infiltrator positions, I'll let Derp use his changeling along with his attendee. :)

Hm... I wonder if it would be alright if I had Kahz come in with Sachadara?  I'd plan him to be more or less an envoy from Chrysalis to see that WRAITH doesn't act against the Hive's interests (which he has his own opinions about, but that's neither here nor there.)

Actually, I've already accepted Derp's offer to have his changeling sneak into the meeting. I won't be considering any more infiltrator OCs for the time being, but I'll make an announcement if the situation changes. :)

While they weren't specifically invited, per se, (and would have trouble deciphering an invitation even if they got their hooves on an encyphered copy) the nefarious RED HERRING would easily be able to find somepony else's invitation after they'd done so. And there's no way they could pass up a prospective new client, at least without checking the rally out for themselves.

(I'd like to have Aqua sneak in using her alter-ego's burglary/espionage skills.)

Hmmmmm........ if this OC is to be more of a neutral interloper, I think I will humor your proposal and allow the Red Herring in. A little tip: outwitting the guard dog at the front entrance won't be that much of a challenge. Fooling the hidden observers (who are naturally concealed and extremely hard to detect) and trying to sneak through the hard way will be a much more difficult task.

• 2 weeks later...

Daedalus may have a line to Princess Twilight, but it is by no means a leash.  He has his own agenda that takes precedence over any vague tasking he might be given.  WRAITH may yet prove useful to him.

Red has one or two more contingencies in play still. They're covered in pepper dust, with a dyed and updone pelt and mane style even if they need to remove the helmet. The document tube has a false interior wall that earth ponies and pegasi would have a hard time manipulating into opening, and the recorder is hidden in the cap, and if they need to cut and run, they just need to make it to the maintenance tunnel in the warehouse behind them, since they left the lock undone and know the combination anyway. 

And on top of everything else, they went into this expecting to be caught, but banking on impressing whoever this was enough that they'll consider Red for future burglary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going to wait a bit to see if Dio wants to progress with Daedalus. Don't want to hog the whole thread, and I was getting the impression Daedalus is about to do something really distracting.

My intention is for Red to hide the fact that A) their alter-ego is Amber, and B) That they're a unicorn. Red intends to cooperate to an extent, they just don't want to be searched in public since their secret identity is...well, secret.

Archived