In Ponyville (Open OOC)

RP link: In Ponyville

Notice: After about two days I will send a message to the user who's turn it currently if giving them till the morning two days from the day of the message. Should there be no reply about a delay or leaving the RP, or a reply allowing it that user will be skipped for that turn.

Here's the idea: Lunar Relic is moving to Ponyville from Canterlot and I thought it would be a good way to get a small or big RP going with WoE ponies for a fun RP thread placed in Ponyville. So kind of a lose thread I will post when/if I get enough people to join. If you wish to join please link to your OC form or put the basic information for your OC as designated here if you want:

(Required) Link to WoE application: 

(Required) Name:

(Optional) Gender:

(Optional) Age:

(Optional) Physical Description:

(Optional) Cutie Mark:

(Optional) Personality:

(Optional) Small Bio:

Rules: Please no fighting, Please follow posting order, Don't apply if you are not eligible for the RP or for a cast character, follow posting guidelines and all other site rules

Posting Guidlines

This RP will be in 3rd person by all users. (No use of the word "I" in non dialogue i.e; "Hello!" I said).

All members are allowed to use colors for speech on their ponies but please not for other content like actions.

This is a paragraph like thread no use of *(Action here)* or (Character name): (speech) *Action* stuff.

Follow posting order unless you are a designated user who can override it. Any admin/moderator or others I designate

Posting Order

LunarRelic (me)

Starlight Glimmer (Lyipheroyia)

Spearmint (PheonixHeart)

Thunderbuck (Thunderbuck)

Obsidian Hour (FiniteZero)

Twilight Sparkle (RainbowPony)

Spike (Jabberwock)

On 3/11/2016 at 8:19 PM, PhoenixHeart said:

I'd like to be a part of this, if I may. Would Spearmint be a good entry in this thread?

Her application should be in my signature, I just updated that.

On 3/10/2016 at 3:22 PM, Lyipheoryia said:

I'll put Starlight Glimmer into this, unless Dubstep would like to play her for the same thread.  

Her app is in my sig :)

Thank you two! I have the RP posted for when you two are ready

I think i have a pony that would work. Not sure if a musician is welcome. 

Thunderbuck

Male

Stallion (younger)

Music note with lightning bolt shaped stems

Shy, quiet. 

young stallion with a passion and love of music. But shy about performing in front of a crowd. Wears a mask during performances to hide his shyness and face. can play almost any instrument without instruction, however is not a true master of any of them. Does not speak often, but when he does it is often about things he is passionate about. 

5 hours ago, Thunderbuck said:

I think i have a pony that would work. Not sure if a musician is welcome. 

Thunderbuck

Male

Stallion (younger)

Music note with lightning bolt shaped stems

Shy, quiet. 

young stallion with a passion and love of music. But shy about performing in front of a crowd. Wears a mask during performances to hide his shyness and face. can play almost any instrument without instruction, however is not a true master of any of them. Does not speak often, but when he does it is often about things he is passionate about. 

Just to be sure, has your OC been accepted into WoE?

9 minutes ago, Thunderbuck said:

yes. this one has. Long time ago

Olay I just wanted to be sure. It also reminded me I should have added a place and made the link a requirement. Thanks! The thread's link in now availible.

Waitwaitwait...

What's the post order?  I'm absolutely confused right now.  All I know is that I was supposed to go, but I asked Thunderbuck to go ahead of me~

1 hour ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Waitwaitwait...

What's the post order?  I'm absolutely confused right now.  All I know is that I was supposed to go, but I asked Thunderbuck to go ahead of me~

The postung order is as stated in the first post.

This seems like a fairly low-key RP to me. Could be just the thing to get into the groove in this site. My character's in my shiny new siggy.

It seems to only be in the second cycle of replies, so hopefully it's still soon enough for me to join.

Though that will mean two traveling wagon-weilding ponies coming to Ponyville on the same day. At the very least the purpose of the carts are different.

Archived