Mare (adult)

Species:

Unicorn

Eye Color:

Deep Blue

Coat Color:

Ice blue with a small patch of Deep ocean blue on her flank

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:

The Style of her mane is almost the same as twilight Sparkles in how her mane is held, but the mane is a deep blue, just a bit lighter than the blue on her flank, with a white stripe running down the center. Her tail, has shte smae styling that Rainbow's does, however, not the same coloration. The deep blue and white stripes alternate down her tail starting with blue at the top.

Physique:

She is a unicorn. She is a bit buff from her travels across Equestria, but she's still slender in design.

Cutie Mark:

Her Cutie Mark is two shards of ice that are buried into some snow. Her cutie mark signifies her power over the element of Ice, and how she can manipulate it with ease.

Origin/Residence:

Fillydelphia, moved to Canterlot, then to Ponyville, (see history in CS)

Runs an ice cream/Frozen trear stand in the summer and runs an ice rink in the winter.

Motivation:

Friends, to get ahead in life.

Ice, Night time, Water, Friends, Having fun, and cold temperatures

Dislikes:

Droughts, excessivly long days, and Hot Temperatures

Character Summary:

Personality:

Ice Storms behavior can actually be connected with a combination of two ponies. The smug cocky feel of Trixy with the intelligence and generosity of Rarity. To Clarify, she has a habit of thinking herself high and mighty to those that do not show her any reason to think different. However, to the ponies that she does know and that she makes acquaintances with, She will do everything with in her power to make them happy.

Also if there is something that she hates the most it's another pony making a Filly cry. While she may come off as cocky to most, she still has morals, and she dare not go as far as to insult young fillies. If she catches a pony in such act, They will find out why she was named Ice Storm.

Over all though, aside from her obvious high and mighty attitude, she is a very nice pony, and if you can stand to be around her long enough, you'll find that she is very nice and very loyal to her friends. You make them cry, may Celestia have mercy on you.

History:

Ice Storm was a pony that was born in Fillydelphia, and it quickly became apparent that she hated it there. All of the older and larger ponies in Fillydelphia were rude, and often kicked aside younger ponies for their own gain. If they got in their way of what they wanted to obtain, oh well, the younger ponies shouldn't have been in the way to begin with.

After a couple of years of this, Ice Storm had enough of the big city bullying and took off on her own. She figured it would be a lot easier to deal with like somewhere else without always getting stepped on. Once she was out of the city, she felt something thtat she had never felt before, relief, and then came the development of her high and mighty self esteem. She had done it. She had built up the nerve to leave Fillydelphia behind. She didn't have any real friends there so she wasn't leaving anything behind, and her parents often were more worried about their own needs to care abut her. As far as Ice storm was concerned, she was already living on her own anyway, so why not take her chances out on the road? surely there were other pony villages that were friendly enough to others that it wouldn't be that hard t fit in. She figured what better place to find a bunch of nice ponies than the city the two princesses live in? They just had to be nice!

She started walking her way up the mountain paths that were marked, but when she made it about two thirds of the way to Canterlot, an ice storm started to move into the area. Ice Storm was caught off guard, and wasn't sure what to do in her situation. She knew that she needed to find shelter soon, but she kept moving up the mountain, figured that she would run into a cave eventually on the path. I mean it's a mountain right? there has to be a cave on it somewhere close by. Unfortunately there wasn't, and she was getting tired.

She fell to the ground and when she did, her unicorn horn went off. She didn't have any idea what was going on, but her eyes when white. The ice that was around her started to mold around her, and started to take shape in the form of a small hut that enclosed around her. When she recovered she had no idea what had happened, but she looked around her, and she was inside a small shelter of ice that she had just made. Another bright light filled the small ice hut and she was worried about what it was until she saw that it was coming from her flank. When it cleared, it showed her new cutie mark with two shards of ice in a mound of snow. This made her so happy that she almost forgot she was tired until she tried to stand back up.

The next morning she finally made her way to Canterlot, and she had hoped that the ponies in Canterlot would be a lot nicer than the ponies in filly. She quickly found out that wasn't the case though, and the only to ponies in Canterlot that could actually be classified as nice were the the two princesses Celestia and Luna, and that was just from observation, She never dared to approach them to find out otherwise. She actually found Luna more intriguing than Celestia though just because she was more interested in the night than she was the day. She was always awake during the day so it was easy to see what happened then. At some point she was hoping to at least get a chance to talk to her and see what it was like it be in control of something so important and amazing, but she never got that chance.

While she was in Canterlot, she did make the best use of it, enroling in the school of magic to help focus her powers on ice. It was a bit difficult at first to replicate what she had did on her way up the Canterlot mountain, but after a couple years, she was able to replicate her manipulation with ease, and she decided to use this power to create tasty treats that she thought for sure others would love. She found out very quickly that she was wrong, and that the ponies of Canterlot looked down on such treats as something they would find at a carnival, and that this kind of food had no place in a regal city like Canterlot. This infuriated Ice Storm, and she would often let her attitude loose, snapping at any pony that would degrade her. She had sufferened enough of their, 'You aren't one of us,' non-sense and started making a point to insult others in canterlot ten fold to remind them that they are still ponies as well, and that it hurts when others use harmful words on them.

Over time her conversations with other ponies in Canterlot only further added to her high and mighty attitude. She would return the rudeness and the bitterness to others ten fold. The only ones she didn't treat down where the Princesses, obviously, and the Fillies of Canterlot. Anyone she caught mis treating Fillies received her rage even more so than the others. Eventually the tensions between her and the ponies in Canterlot because so high, that One of her few mares that she dared call a friend suggested that she left Canterlot and move to Ponyville. That it was still close enough for her to visit once in a while and that there were a lot of very nice ponies in Ponyville. She took the next train to ponyville, and this is where we are today.

Image:

IceStorm.png

NOTE:

I didn't add an additional Parents and Cutie Mark Story under the Summary because I already explained it in her history.

It felt redundant to repeat the same thing twice.

• Like 1

A couple of clarifications I'd like to see:

1. She fell down during a snow storm, and she got the ability to manipulate ice and snow? It would take some kind training for a unicorn to be able to master an elemental set of magics. Did she do this when she lived in Fillydelphia, or maybe got lessons in Canterlot?

2. Being acquainted with the Princesses is pretty unlikely. I'd see if you can clear that up with Diomedes (our Princess Celestia) and MyLittlePonyTales (our Princess Luna). If not, that may have to change.

Just adding a few things Imagination didn't mention.

Works for the Cakes making ice cream in the summer and runs an ice rink in the winter.

We don't allow previous relationships with Cast characters. Not only that, but we've seen in show a few times that Pinkie Pie is the ONLY pony who works for/with the Cakes.

She started walking her way up the mountain paths that were marked, but when she made it about two thirds of the way to Canterlot, an ice storm started to move into the area.

Keep in mind that there are no mountains near Fillydelphia, and the first ones she would encounter on her way to Canterlot would likely be the ones Canterlot sits on... assuming she didn't go the wrong way to begin with. Check the map to see what I mean.

All of them were even well respected here in Canterlot, which Ice immediately took as a joke.

From the way that ponies treated Rarity's friend from Ponyville in 'Sweet and Elite', I actually doubt this is true. Remember that even Rarity was ashamed of having her friends show up to that fancy party in Sweet and Elite... probably because they were from Ponyville. Ponyville is probably mostly Earth ponies. It was founded by Earth ponies, and to high class society, is probably full of icky muddy farmers. Ponyvillians respected by Canterlot's elite? Doubtful. :)

Fixed, I didn't realise I had left the part with the Cakes in there. This was a character I brought from another site, and I though I had all the cast characters out of there that she had actually interacted with. I did notice that when I brought her over one of the paragraphs didn't get transfered over, which was a but of a part in her gaining her cutie mark. That has been fixed and expanded upon as well. Also, the only mountain she did try to scale was the Canterlot mountain. Also, thanks for linking me to the map, I didn't even know an actual map existed. This will come in quite handy in the future. Also, she never had any interaction with the princesses, it was just observations of them. I didn't make it clear though, and I saw how easily it could be seen as she did. Hopefully she's fixed up to your liking now! I'm uber excited to play her!!