Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Red, short mane, long flowing tail

Eye Color: Hazel

Cutie Mark: Haybale

Physique: Buff, Strong, Well toned

Origin: Nimbusgait Lakes region

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Motivation: "To harvest, distribute and sell hay for everypony to enjoy"

Likes: Hard work, producing hay, folk music, playing horseshoes

Dislikes: Ponies that look down on him for being a rural, Earth Pony. Bossy ponies.

Character Summary: Growing and harvesting hay is a tradition that runs in Hayseed's family. From his youngest foal days to the present, the sturdy workhorse has been working the family farm outside of the Nimbusgait Lakes area. He got his cutie mark early in life, while helping to gather in the hay harvest. That's how he knew his destiny was tied with the production of hay. Often Hayseed will deliver bales of hay on his own cart to buyers such as those who form and sell hay fries to local restaurants. A bit of a mechanical genius, it is Hayseed who services all of the farm's hay baling equipment and often invents new machines to do the job more efficiently.

One of his best friends growing up was a Paint colt who lived on a farm down the road from his, a pony named Mojo. Although Hayseed thinks of him as a little strange, the two were best friends in school. He admired Mojo's decision to leave his own farm to go 'on the road' but has decided to stay close to home and remain active in the family business. When his family needs supplies or somepony to sell hay for them, they can always depend on Hayseed. He is a very friendly pony who is a lot smarter than others give him credit for.

Also, Hayseed plays washtub base in the family band.

Hayseed is now finished and ready to be evaluated.

Can't change the title of the thread, so I'll have to let this serve as notice that he's 'done.'

Hayseed is [Finished]

Our only concern was the hay bailing equipment bit. This is fine as long as its the ts the older stationary square bailer (which makes perfect sense as we see square bails of hay everywhere in the show), as that technology is around 150 years old. It just can't be the current round mobile bailer as that didn't appear until the 1940's and uses internal combustion tech which there is no evidence ponies have.

For Great Justice! :D

AppAssessed.png

Don't worry, Brian. Hayseed is no GENIUS 'Mad Scientist' Pony (not like Professor Krashkop, LOL).

The haybailing equipment IS the older tech stuff (which explains why it needs plenty of repairs). Although there is SOME higher tech in Equestria (such as the cotton candy machine the Cutie Mark Crusaders got 'stuck' in in 'Show Stoppers') Hayseed's tech is strictly early era rural devices. Living in rural WV, I went to grade school with 'farm mechanic' kids who could probably fix any tractor or other mechanical device on their farms WITHOUT a manual. Down on the farm, you learn things like this from generation to generation from parents and Hayseed happened to be an 'excellent student' of his dad.

I've only got 15, that's not too bad. :D

I have a LOT more of them in the Colmaton Superfurry Hero universe I've been a member of for a lot of years!