Mane/Tail Markings, Color & Style: Blonde mane and tail, both medium length

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: None yet

Physique: Normal build for a foal her age

Origin: Nimbusgait Lakes Region

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Occupation: None, but does like to help out on occasion on the farm

Motivation: "To follow in my big brother's hoofsteps on the farm"

Dislikes: Standing still, school, having to 'follow the rules', being made fun of

Character Summary: Haywire is Hayseed's younger sister who is an energetic foal. She lives up to her name in many ways because she loves to be 'on the move' and is prone to random acts of mischief. Haywire is not as much bothered by the fact she doesn't have her cutie mark yet as much as she's disturbed that she's treated like a little foal (which she is, but nevermind that fact). Haywire is the classic "I can't wait to grow up" kind of filly who wants to be as much help on the farm as her big brother. She dreams of pulling a plow, wagons and other farm machinery and not so much on being a 'pretty little filly.' Sort of a tomboy by nature, Haywire would rather swing from trees and play hoofball than have to wear 'frilly' dresses and play with dolls.

She does have a good heart, deep down, but she can't help herself when it comes to pulling pranks and practical jokes. She once got suspended from school for glueing the chairs of three bully colts who had been picking on her. She thought it was worth the price as she watched the maintenence pony try to separate the bully's chairs from their flanks. This is the kind of stunts she pulls all the time, often in 'defense' of herself or her friends. Although she does have a health respect for her parents and her big brother, in general, she doesn't like being told what to do all the time. Her pranks have landed her in the principal's office often and she even likes to prank her big brother, who usually takes it all in stride. Her parents punish her often, but Haywire endures. Usually on the farm, she gets into trouble by trying to 'help' with bigger tasks such as the time she 'repaired' the hay baler when it didn't need it and before he knew it, her brother got sucked inside and got 'baled'. That was a rare occassion Hayseed DID get upset with his little sister (and she got grounded for a month for that one).

Also, Haywire plays harmonica and 'juice harp' in the family band

I'd be curious to hear if she gets in trouble for her pranks at school and/or home. Overall I think the app is adorable.

Added more in the Character Summary to address this

:D:D:D:D