[Canterlot] The Castle Garden[ENDED]

MudBug

Blinking at such an outburst, the mare tilted her head back slightly as if that would give some ammount of space and just listened and watched her sister with wide eyes. The anger. The sadness that escaped her sister in this instance, Celestia was so shocked she barely had time to call out for her sibling before it was too late. Turning and watching the midnight blue filly running off and rose a hoof to follow her.

"Luna, wait! I-...I..."

Only managing two meager steps, she watched the filly run off before a small and forlorn sigh escaped her muzzle. Brow furrowed sadly as she swallowed the sorrow, the want to cry and that bubbling feeling in her throat compelled that want so badly. But instead she felt her voice choke and her hoof gently thudded against the soil in the faintest irritation.

Whispering weakened words beneath her breath.

"I..I had no choice....."

Astron blanched at the reaction that his Aunt had just displayed. He felt terrible that she felt that way, but wasn't sure how to handle it. He was just a young Stallion, after all.

He poked his head out, and saw Celestia there, with a sad look on her face. She seemed truly perturbed by the events that had happened. He couldn't help but let his heart go out to the alicorn, the person who had in a way been his mother for so many years. Slowly, he approached her, until he was under her wing. He leaned himself up against her side in a comforting way, and murmured, "She'll come back. We love her, and she'll see that."

Watching the distant door where Luna had disapeared, she felt her chest heave slightly in its attempts to stop her want to give into those crying urges and thankfully she was soon given a distraction. The feeling of something sliding under her wing made her raise her head in surprise before she looked to her nephew with a feeble smile, forcing as much strength as she could into the gesture that she could handle at the moment before leaning and nuzzling his cheek in a maternal affection.

His words drove deep, because she wasn't sure in Luna would come around. She wouldn't be surprised if she didn't, who could honestly come around after a thousand years of solitude...? Of coldness...

A sigh escaped her muzzle before glancing to Astron.

"Sometimes....love isn't enough after such a long time alone...but she must know we do, with all our heart...otherwise she wouldn't stay."