[Dragon] Ezio Darkclaw

Name: Ezio Darkclaw

Species: Dragon

Pelt Color: He was black when first born, but over time his color has changed to silvery blue.

Eye Color: Gold

Physique: Normal sized Dragon, for his age. That's a little less than half the size of an adult, full grown dragon. (Bigger than Spike, smaller than the Dragon in Dragonshy/Owl's Well That Ends Well.)

Residence: A cave in Roughrider Ridge, formerly Raptorclaw Canyon.

Motivation: To figure out if he belongs with his adopted family or not. He also dreams of finding a mate.

Likes: Shiny things, gold coins, jewelry, gems, Ferrets (not to eat)

Dislikes: Not being able to find food, other Dragons

Character Summary: Ezio grew up raised by Griffins in Raptorclaw Canyon. They were strange colors for Griffins, a mix of black eagles and white lions. Their odd coloring made them outcasts in Griffin society. It's a genetic defect, very rare, but possible for two regular colored Griffins to have a black and white child. It's also possible for two black and white Griffins to have a normal colored child.

Ezio was hatched on the same day as his sister, Kira, and they were inseparable since birth. He has heard stories of the far off land where ponies live, which his parents, Martin and Layla, visited briefly in their youth, and of other Griffins to the North and South. But of Dragons, they have never spoken, not to Ezio, nor to his sister.

Ezio helps out the family by gathering food€€Âit's what everyone does to survive. Everything they catch is shared.

He and his sister have been taught basic combat by their parents, for when they are ready to leave the nest. Equestria can be a hard place, sometimes full of danger, so they must be prepared in order to best survive.

But one day, a group of Dragons flew by, on their way to raid one of the Griffin cities. Martin barely made it back alive, but Ezio and Kira had to duck low in a canyon to avoid detection. It was then that he learned that there were other creatures out there just like him.

Finding Martin in such a state, they had to tell Kira and Ezio the truth about Dragons. Dragons and Griffins were either fighting, or preparing to fight each other, constantly. For territory, food, it mattered not so long as there was gain. They had been at war for a long time, and Dragons and Griffins were enemies. But the thing that hit him hardest was finding out that Dragons were known to kill Griffins.

Feeling ashamed to be apart of his family, he left. He had always known he was different, true, but his parents had never told him why. Now he knew that he didn't belong, not because he didn't look like them, but because his species and their species were enemies.

Ezio has slowly made his way to Roughrider Ridge, hiding in caves and other places along the way, not staying long in anyplace, because he hasn't found a place to call home. He longs to return to his family, but is conflicted about it, feeling that he was always meant to be a Griffin killer.

But most of all, Ezio cannot forget his sister, Kira, who he was very close to. They were inseparable, like twins, and now he doesn't even know where she is. So day by day, Ezio wrestles with the creature that he wants to be, and the one that he thinks he is supposed to be.

I know you have a story going for this entire family- since this application feels pretty concise (making it appear bare-bones), i'd suggest pasting the same family history in each of the character's profiles, and tweak each bio to show how that character feels about the events.

You might even add a little bit of where you hope this character will go in future development; I have a backstory here in your app, but I don't feel like I know the character much. I know it can be a pain, but fill this out more; its just simply too skim.