Louise LaMare

Mojo

(ooc): This pony was mentioned in passing in Sheriff Silverstar's bio, thought it would be wise to officially 'create' her.

lgcFVl.jpg

[Pony Related Character]

Name: Louise LaMare

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color: Light Brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Black mane and tail

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: Horseshoe (covered by wings in this pic)

Physique: A little taller than the typical Pegasus, fit, good condition

Origin: Cloudsdale

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Motivation: To continue to study and write about life in Frontier/Pioneer pony times

Likes: History, hiking, nature, reading, writing, research

Dislikes: City life, dealing with critics, overly excited fans of her work

Character Summary: Louise was born to a prominent Cloudsdale family with a long, cherished history. This explains why young Louise spent much of her early childhood researching her family tree. She discovered that several of her ancestors had been the founders of the community that later became Cloudsdale. She also discovered that a few of her ancestors forsook life ‘in the clouds’ and settled on the ground in early Earth Pony towns. This fact fascinated the foal so much, she began to imagine herself living alongside her pioneer great great great grandparents. She studied their surviving diaries intensively, nearly memorizing them by heart. Her parents thought their daughter was just going through a phase in her life, but when her horseshoe cutie mark appeared, then they understood that her obsession with the past must be a part of her destiny.

In college, Louise gained the confidence to put all of her pioneer fantasies on paper. In her Freshmare year at Cloudsdale University, she wrote her first complete novel manuscript titled ‘Little Barn On The Prairie’ that featured a slice of life in Frontier times. Her writing professors were SO impressed, they encouraged her to take her summer breaks to write more stories like this. By the time she was ready to graduate with her Bachelor’s Degree in writing, her first three books had been published and became Best Sellers. Upon graduation, she moved to Manehattan to be near her publisher, but Louise never felt right living the urban lifestyle. She then moved to Hoofington to continue to write, but that place was also a bit too urban for her. Eventually, with her earnings from her books, she bought a farm outside of Ponyville and lived there for many years.

When she first read about the Appleloosa Project, she hesitated about moving there. After all, she enjoyed her farm and was busy writing her twelve novel ‘Of Hay and Sunsets’. But when she read in the newspaper about the Buffalo incident, she knew that Appleloosa was the place for her to live! Selling her farm, she packed her belongings and headed for the West. Louise explained to her publishers that actually living the true life of a pioneer would make her a better writer, and they agreed. So now Louise LaMare is living her dream in Appleloosa. She still writes novels, but now she can stroll the streets of an actual Western town and experience the life her ancestors relished in!

Lol my fine and understanding brony the text doesn't need to be THAT huge. To help me see it just do Name: Louise LaMare in normal text size just bold out the labels or credentials or whatever you'd like to call it.. Sorry for the confusion

Oh, sorry about that. I'll adjust it. Guess I was confused because I had done that with my previous apps, and the type didn't seem large enough to read (even for me). Just want to get it right.

:P:);)

UPDATE: Done! Is that better?

P.S. -- I was planning on Louise becoming a possible 'love interest' for Sheriff Silverstar with a RP detailing her 'arrival' in Appleloosa.

I believe that is fine but I will double check with Mane about that.

What exactly does her cutie-mark mean?

It accents her Western/Pioneer heritage.