Noctriix's Voice/Singing thread: Taking Requests!

Noctriix

Tell crescent, i leave for america today. Ill look it up when i get home. I love working on group projects though :).

Also, proof, ill send you some of my midi works, most of my best ones were on my old computer, which fried, but i got some left. I have a thread in the music section in which i have one posted. Check it out at your leisure :)

Tell crescent, i leave for america today. Ill look it up when i get home. I love working on group projects though :).

Also, proof, ill send you some of my midi works, most of my best ones were on my old computer, which fried, but i got some left. I have a thread in the music section in which i have one posted. Check it out at your leisure :)

Awesome! i'll make a start on some when i've finished my current project!

Ugg... This is awesome. I wish I could sing! I can't act, but singing is definitely not my thing... I'm good with electronic music as well, but I don't have any good programs for it...I guess the only thing I'm really good at is playing flute. :) When it comes to music, at least.

Hey Bass, could you post a video of the song you wanna work on? I wanna make sure I start practicing the right one!

Willow: Thanks! :)

Dancing through Life, from the wicked Soundtrack is coming next. Followed by Any requests the audience gives :D

Btw... I don't know about you guys, but I just ate some Oatmeal, and it was CRAZY (This is my 150th post :D)

Head's up I'm sorry it's taken me such a long time to get in my piece from the Wicked Soundtrack...... It's taking a bit of time to get all the parts right.

However, to all fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas, I will also be doing "The Oogie Boogie Song" As requested by Crescent :D

As well as the Trololo Guy, i've done it in public, might as well do it here!

• 2 weeks later...

You absolutely must do a becoming popular cover. It's a right of passage.

Actually, My dearest Krypt, the sing/voice acting right of passage on this site is to join the "This Day" Club, which most people with sing threads have already accomplished.

I'll take your word for it though ;)