"1, 2, Freddy's coming for you, 3, 4, lock your door..."

Soarin

Have you ever wondered what happens during the night when you are asleep? Ever thought of what things may surround you when you are deep in slumber? If you want to have fun while sleeping, do this. Grab any gadget, gizmo, dohickey, whatever can record sound. Try to keep down the background noise. Plug it in and press record. Go to bed. It's that simple. Wake up tomorrow, and do a quick scan of anything that seems out of the ordinary. I have already done this, and I discovered excessive shuffling that I don't recall doing. What will you find?

ah, I've always wanted to do this XD or a video recording of me sleeping to see how much I roll around. unfortunately, I have no way of doing such a thing because I lack any sort of recording device that could be moved to my room, but I hope to find out what other people find :3

I almost always wear fingerless gloves nowadays. When I sleep in strange places, I take them completely off. It's kinda freaky. Not like when you wake up in the night and slip your socks off. Nope, I do it while I am totally asleep.

The first time I recall this was when I was sleeping on a couch at my uncle and aunt's house. I woke up in the morning, and my gloves were off. I think I found them under my pillow. Which wasn't my pillow, it was a couch pillow. Anyway, I was like, 'what they heck? who took my gloves off while I was sleeping?' But nobody claimed doing it. We thought maybe it was my great grandma, since... I don't know, she's really caring and maybe she thought I accidentally fell asleep with them on and wanted me to be comfortable.

But it happened again.

So I assumed after the next night that maybe I took them off while I was sleeping, even though that was kind of weird because I'm not known to move in my sleep. (As a friend commented when we shared a fold out couch bed in a hotel, 'you just curled up and didn't move.')

Well, I recently went out of town where I slept on the hotel armchair and kitchen chair. I woke up in the night to find my gloves off. Well, I ended only being able to find one, so I slept without. I may not have even found the second glove for a couple days.

So yeah, confirmation of that theory that I do it myself.

I would, but I am not down for listening to 8 hours of me and my dog snoring and sleep barking.

Even though I'm pretty sure I only did that last part once, personally.

(I woke myself up barking once. I don't know why.)

I must admit, another fingerless glove wearer is pretty swag, but where do you live? Is it always cold there or are they just comfy or look good? I do it for mostly all three, except for the summer, in that case it's two. But the taking them off at night? That's pretty awesome. I used to sleepwalk as a kid, it was weird. I would fall asleep upstairs, then wake up on my couch in the living room with the lights on.

Edit: I just was watching the Freddy vs. Jason endings and the endings of the individual movies, and I check the intro forum. Then, guess what appeared in the adds? Freddy vs Jason. Freddy Krueger: What's wrong, Lori? Miss your wake-up call?

BEFORE YOU READ!!!! Click this and listen to the song while reading IMMEDIATELY SKIP TO 00:34!!!!!!

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what was in the related videos at the end of A Nightmare on Elm's Street, Phillips Death "Puppet Walk"? MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC THE RETURN OF HARMONY SEASON 2

**** Inception*****

Maybe it has something to do with Canada looming above your head :P JK, maybe it's just because you were uneasy when you first moved there and you developed strange habits to unconsciously (wow, spelled that right on the first try) calm your body?

I sleep in a loft bed, which puts me 2 feet from the ceiling, half a foot from my turned on ceiling fan, and 6 feet from the floor. So if anything eventful DOES happen, I'd probably know about it instantly.

Nothing ever does, so I'm pretty sure I sleep like a stone. Boring I know :/

Apparently, every now and then I repeat the word "potato" up to eighty times in my sleep. ...I don't care enough to figure out why.

• Like 1

Who knows? Maybe you just avoid the fan as you sleepwalk out of the room, unwittingly. *inception theme song plays*

So I sleep walk around a moving fan, down a ladder with 5 steps, and around the industrial fan sitting in the middle of my room between me and my closed door...

Sounds legit.

So I sleep walk around a moving fan, down a ladder with 5 steps, and around the industrial fan sitting in the middle of my room between me and my closed door...

Sounds legit.

If Bon Jovi could do it, you certainly can, too! This, of course, has nothing to do with anything. Maybe you're onto something :P

Maybe it has something to do with Canada looming above your head :P JK, maybe it's just because you were uneasy when you first moved there and you developed strange habits to unconsciously (wow, spelled that right on the first try) calm your body?

Oh wait. Lol being sick has made me derpy. Second time was in Cali. I don't think I've taken my gloves off since I moved to WA. First time was a visit.

I guess it may be the same thing, but with Cali. You know what's sad? I was planning to go to bed early today, I haven't had a full night of sleep since the beginning of June. I already ran outta stuff to do.. cleaned my room.. found my other glove... that's about it. Back to the internet!

Heh! So does my brother. My friend was sleep talking once, but I though he was awake. We were watching a movie and he's like "NO, NO IT'S NOT OKAY! STOP! NO!" really loud and after that he started to pant loud, too.

According to my roommates who go to bed later than I do basically every night, I sleeptalk on a regular basis, and I'd been told I had sleepwalked on one occassion a couple years ago. Other than that, I guess the most interesting thing I'd find out is why my bed is trashed every morning, lol.

• 2 weeks later...