Satohai Art thread (Ponies) and Jewelry Making

Satohai

So heres are some I drew tonight (I have ones of the Mane Six but they are unfinished!)

I'm also going to be updating with jewelry later. Taking the Blind Bag ponies and making them into bracelets and such...

Anyway

post-4126-0-44498000-1341825655_thumb.jp

post-4126-0-82384700-1341825664_thumb.jp

post-4126-0-27336800-1341825673_thumb.jp

post-4126-0-28002200-1341825682_thumb.jp

post-4126-0-89331600-1341825704_thumb.jp

• Like 2

tumblr_m7476wWZJT1r0ddlwo1_500.jpg

here ya go, mylittleponytales!

Let me know if you want anything lightened/darkened/changed I can always fix it up!

Whoops! Sorry it took me so long to reply. While I do like it, and thank you for this free request, I must mention that the wings are not right. :sleep: The heart shaped leg hole, if it's there, is also not very prominent or noticeable. And if it isn't, well, that was kind of an important bit. XD

Well I looked up the "bay leaves" description of the wings and tried to make them look the way they sounded and with out holes...The heart shaped hole is there too i assumed it was *her* right leg and a 3/4 heart so I did what I thought that would look like, would like to clarify so I could changed them to be more accurate???

Well I looked up the "bay leaves" description of the wings and tried to make them look the way they sounded and with out holes...The heart shaped hole is there too i assumed it was *her* right leg and a 3/4 heart so I did what I thought that would look like, would like to clarify so I could changed them to be more accurate???

The wings were supposed to be in the shape of a singular bay leaf, not a clump. The heart should be pretty noticeable, and the app says it's on the edge of her leg, so it would almost look like it was sliced out.

ok so one bay leaf, the heart shap is on the edge like near her hoof or the edge of her leg, and the 3/4 heart thats like two lumps and part of the point or what kind of shape would that look like? I can deff make it bigger and more prominent...

heres some examples I just scribbled out to see if I can get a good vision of what its supposed to look like...

tumblr_m7hktiNts61r0ddlwo1_500.jpg

Maybe I'm just bad at descriptions. :| ('Cause this isn't the first time I've said, 'that's not what I envisioned when I described it'.)

Okay, here is what I meant by the heart:

post-79-0-74662000-1342840572.png

In regards to the wing:

Shape:

Bay-Leaf-Pics.jpg

They should be kind of filmy looking, so you've got a nice coloring going.

Thanks for putting up with and working with me. :blush:

Yah I did clean it up a bit, I figured when I first posted you would want a few things tweaked because I knew you had a specific vision for her, so I left some of the lines messy. I'm glad you like it!! Yah with the horn I was like well...the other changelings have horns....lol!

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't mind Satohai, I'd like to make a request too. I was wondering if you could draw my upcoming Mane RP OC, Dr. Spin Tale? Aside from the physical details in the app, I'd like Spin Tale to wear a dark blue necktie that's attached to a white collar. Hope you take this request on, and good luck with your future artwork and jewlery (your jewlery is quite nice, indeed). :)