New Official Friendship is Magic Comic Series

No, the news story said the delay was caused by striking port workers. <_<

If you know nothing else about port workers know this: They get paid little for a tough job, they are fired and hired quickly to meet demand, and they are a big part of the reason that stuff is cheap at walmart. It is probably about time that they organized. Their stories need to be told.

Also, if this is just a distribution thing, then doesn't that mean that we might get #3 at the regular time?

If you know nothing else about port workers know this: They get paid little for a tough job, they are fired and hired quickly to meet demand, and they are a big part of the reason that stuff is cheap at walmart. It is probably about time that they organized. Their stories need to be told.

No disrespect meant; the <_< was in response to TE not reading the link closely enough. :razz:

Finally got hold of my issue.

OKay I realy liked it and I think the humor is better than the cartoon, Though they do repeat the same joke several time in same isue. They did waste a bit to many pages on comersial for their other cartons, where I would have preferred more pony :). Cover was terrible (subscription cover) But I knew that already.

And they added a new emotion to the Ponyverse: furiosity usely they just angry (page 18)

OVerall very happy.

Comic solicitations incoming:

MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #5

IDEA & DESIGN WORKS LLC

(W) Katie Cook (A) Amy Mebberson (CA) Stephanie Buscema, Amy Mebberson

Attention, everypony! Get ready for another unforgettable adventure in the land of Equestria. Twilight Sparkle and gang are confronted with a perilous new danger in the form of a long-unseen enemy! See how the Magic of Friendship prevails in the start of a brand new story arc!

MY LITTLE PONY MICRO SERIES #2 (OF 6) RAINBOW DASH

IDEA & DESIGN WORKS LLC

(W) Ryan Lindsay (A) Tony Fleecs (CA) Amy Mebberson, Tony Fleecs

The next in a series of spotlights focusing on everyone’s favorite Ponies! Rainbow Dash takes her job patrolling the skies very seriously, but she may have met her match when a group of mischievous cloud gremlins threaten to block out the sun! Rainbow Dash will have her hooves full when it comes to these pint-sized menaces!

• 4 weeks later...

itunes....Really any store that sells digital comic books...

These place does #1...Really...Do a google search..You'll find a ton of places that sell the comic book, what device do you have?

http://www.comixology.com/My-Little-Pony/comics-collection/821

Total copies of FiM #1 sold in November and December, not taking into account overseas sales or digital:

November- 80,128

December- 39,841

I've heard that when you add in overseas sales(which have been doing very well, best showing ever for IDW) and digital sales (some of the highest ever, best ever for IDW) you can basically double this number. It would actually be top 5 for November, top 30 for December, and top 30 for the year.

And here's one of the covers for #3. Awesome.

19411954.jpg

And a pony cover drawn by J. Scott Campbell (Wildstorm, Marvel, etc). He's a pretty well known cover. He's good at drawing gals. This cover isn't too bad. Pinkie looks a bit off..But still. This gives me hopes for covers by other well known funny book artists. Aka I wanna see an Mike Mignola and Frank Miller MLP cover!

mylittleponyish3variant.jpg

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01/18/star-trek-into-darkness-my-little-pony-doctor-who-gi-joe-transformers-true-blood-and-steve-ditko-time-for-idws-april-2013-solicitations/

w7-230x350.jpg?802b89

w8-230x350.jpg?802b89

[colour=#333333]

MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #6[/colour][colour=#333333]

(W) Katie Cook (A) Amy Mebberson (CA) Stephanie Buscema, Amy Mebberson

Nightmare Moon returns! But it’s not the same old Nightmare Moon! Someone new, someone close to our heroes, has taken the mantle! What will the Ponies do when the danger hits so close to home? Read it and find out![/colour]

[colour=#333333]

:-o[colour=#222222] S1 Luna? NMM returns? What a twist![/colour][/colour]

[colour=#333333]

[colour=#222222](There's also another cover for a new Micro-series book).[/colour][/colour]

• Like 1

[colour=#333333]Nightmare Moon returns! But it’s not the same old Nightmare Moon! Someone new, someone close to our heroes, has taken the mantle! What will the Ponies do when the danger hits so close to home? [/colour]

Oh Trixie, what have you done now?