The problems start off in Equestria (dragon's disappearance). However Twilight will later found out Earth is related to what happened in Equestria. After further investigation everything will then trace back to Equestria which will reveal the bigger picture.

Another fact I have been considering is earth maps are easier to make while Equestria maps will require more texture packs and map editing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck on the starting text screen. -.-

I press enter to go to the next part of the message, and then again get to the next part, but even when I've reached the end of the message, I press any key and it sends me to the first section again. I can't move or do anything while the message is on the screen, how do I take it down?

I'm stuck on the starting text screen. -.-

I press enter to go to the next part of the message, and then again get to the next part, but even when I've reached the end of the message, I press any key and it sends me to the first section again. I can't move or do anything while the message is on the screen, how do I take it down?

It is fixed in version 0.2. Thanks for the report.

• 2 weeks later...

V0.4 beta is ready! it now have achievements, a guidebook to menu. Two new AWESOME Equestia maps added. Twilight spell "Absorption" fixed. Possible NPC "Trixie" crash fix. Two more puzzle mini-games added for testing. 4 more teleport location added. Added over 10 music tracks!!! Thank Sim Gretina for most of them! , added 10+ types of new monsters, added changeling army, added epic two stage boss battle! Final section one of the gameplay is finished! Sadly, it won't be accessible in BETA. Special thank to Yurusumaji for reporting some of the bugs in game!

>From OPs website.

>Top 10 favorite Personal gaming rank for PC FPS games 2011 Edition:

>1.Singularity

>2.Call of Duty: Black Ops

>3.Counter Strike: Source

>4.Crysis 2 (Video included)

>5.Battle Field: Bad Company 2

>6.Call of Duty: World At War

>7.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

>8.Garry's Mod

>9.Left 4 Dead 2

>10.Borderlands

Yea Ew

>From OPs website.

>Top 10 favorite Personal gaming rank for PC FPS games 2011 Edition:

>1.Singularity

>2.Call of Duty: Black Ops

>3.Counter Strike: Source

>4.Crysis 2 (Video included)

>5.Battle Field: Bad Company 2

>6.Call of Duty: World At War

>7.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

>8.Garry's Mod

>9.Left 4 Dead 2

>10.Borderlands

Yea Ew

Problem? Insert troll.png

Pretty good game...but I pretty much gave up on finding my friends when I started it up. I had no idea where I was going, where I was supposed to go, all that I know is that I'm near Daring Do. She keeps saying that "they're in town" but doesn't say where town is.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...