Season 3 Information Thread (Spoilers inside)

ALSO. Anyone remember the Crystal Empire ponies toyline they've been talking about? :smug: You know... the ones that have Cadance on the label? As a refresher: More “Crystal Empire” Toys

Perhaps we will see the appearance of Emerald Ray from the Rainbow collection.

(seriously, it's almost unfair; we had our BronyCon the other day but all the amazing cool pony stuff was saved for Comic Con)

I know! It's so frustrating. Especially since I never would have expected MLP to be big at such a con anyway.

Interesting stuff. I like the Crystal Ponies idea, but why would they be a danger to Cadence? They seem frieldly otherwise the mane six wouldn't help them.

The Friendship test is interesting. Maybe it's a fake test like Celestia asks Twilight to abandon her friends and return to Canterlot in exchange for a great position. Twilight turns it down and Celestia congratulates her on passing the test.

Luna's getting more presence! "Oh most wonderful of news!" Oops. Couldn't resist.

I should mention that the reason why all of this was saved for Comic-con is because, unlike Bronycon, Comic-con is industry run. So while Hasbro supported and gave the go ahead for a lot of stuff for Bronycon, they didn't really have a hand in it. Comic-con they have a legitimate presence. Not to mention that the amount of people that Comic-con reaches is incomparable to almost any other con in America.

wwwww- what? fillyfooling RD not confirmed or denied ?!?!? what the keck?!

I don't know why people keep asking that; it will never ever be addressed in the show, and there was the whole bit about Faust not liking people stereotyping tomboy types as "filly fooling" anyway.

welcome-to-the-internet.jpg

Really my friend, need I remind you that this is the same place that brought us

and
\

It is done because people find it funny, and as long as people do find it funny, they are going to keep asking it, no offense is intended towards any fillyfoolers, hope this clears things up.

b-b-b-b-but this is a kid's show! I know the references make it seem adultish, but fillyfooling draws the little kid line!

Yet again, people do not expect it to be confirmed in the show, they just ask the question for a good laugh. I can understand you are worried about the children, but they pay little attention to Cons and things of that nature, it is not even something to cross over into the show, it was a question, probably asked by a light-hearted troll who just wanted to have a little fun.

I don't know why people keep asking that; it will never ever be addressed in the show, and there was the whole bit about Faust not liking people stereotyping tomboy types as "filly fooling" anyway.

I don't like the whole Rainbow Dash is a gay lesbian theory either.

I've got the Crystal Faire song stuck in my head already. It's really catchy, and reminds me a bit of Winter Wrap Up. I can't wait to see how it gets remixed! The lyrics are terribly interesting!

I also saw some new info from Ponyleaks:

Thirteen episodes worth of BGM. After William Anderson put the “finishing touches” to S03E01 a few days ago, he has now, 2012-07-13, received feedback. We know his grand work from the past seasons, so no surprise there. Most interesting is one remark: “One down 12 to go.” That doesn’t mean, of course, that nothing has happened since those emails leaked. Big conventions are already being planned for the 2013 convention season, and the organizers surely have enough at stake to convince the powers that be to grant them some solid intelligence that pony will stay for many more seasons. And most (or all?) the earlier generations had their own movies, so that’s another thing we should watch out for.

So Twilight mentions Cadance and how her magic won't last forever -- could it be she's a crystal pony? There is that "Crystal Empire" play set coming up with her in it, not to mention her cutie mark is a crystal and she's got very unique coloring compared to the other ponies.

So exciting! I'd love to see more depth of her character.

• Like 1

So Twilight mentions Cadance and how her magic won't last forever -- could it be she's a crystal pony? There is that "Crystal Empire" play set coming up with her in it, not to mention her cutie mark is a crystal and she's got very unique coloring compared to the other ponies.

So exciting! I'd love to see more depth of her character.

I never thought about that when I heard the song yesterday maybe she is a crystal pony.

I'm so curious as to what a "crystal pony" actually is. :shock:

But yeah, Cadance almost assuredly is one, probably their princess. Which I kind of like. It would explain why there would be a third princess if she's tied to an entirely different kingdom.

Okay, apparently the they liked jousting, but there is a fatal flaw with that.

Isn't the point of jousting to knock the HUMAN off of the horse.

if they are running, with nothing on top of them in the picture, how the heck is that jousting. Its just a game of chicken if anything.