Since Trixie has been partially confirmed to appear in Season 3 in one way or another what if there was an episode where she wanted the friendship and forgiveness of everyone in Ponyville including Twilight Sparkle and the other five members of The Mane Six but they all agree that she has to earn it so they give her a series of test to prove that she has changed?

I love that you're trying to spur discussion, but the title is a pretty big spoiler, doncha think?

I approve of Trixie's redemption, though that is what the writers want us to think will happen. If anything I'd love to see some back story, or she may reprise her role as an antagonist.

That could work. And we can also think about how the Mane Six and other characters will react when she first comes to Ponyville. Will Rainbow Dash go after her like she wanted to at the end of Trixie's episode? How will Snails and Snips react? They have a lot of opportunity here for Trixie.

That could work. And we can also think about how the Mane Six and other characters will react when she first comes to Ponyville. Will Rainbow Dash go after her like she wanted to at the end of Trixie's episode? How will Snails and Snips react? They have a lot of opportunity here for Trixie.

I want all of this too happen I really really hope it does although I like her as a minor villain so i'd be happy with the whole I seek friendship and forgiveness story or I want revenge and would like to beat Twilight to prove that I am the best at using magic either way I want more Trixie.

I wouldnt call it a spoiler unless they claimed what she did... now it's just speculation...

I think a redemption episodes would be good... but there's got to be some sort of conflict besides "Oh i want to be loved and adored!"

Hm.. Perhaps Celestia send a letter to Twilight claiming that somepony has been causing a lot of trouble in Equestria, and she believes that she needs to be taught the magic of friendship will cure her of her desire for fame and admoration. So two guards show up with Trixie, who's magically locked to Twilight so if she gets out of hand Twilight can stop her... As time goes by things seem to be going well, so Twilight decides to remove the restraint... and then Trixie betrays her trust by doing something outrageous. Twilight gets frustrated and yells at her, Trixie realizes that her way of trying to get ponies to love and admire her aren't working, so she returns and tries helping ponies rather than showing off to them... and ends up regaining their respect and admiration, and becomes a good friends and a resident of ponyville. ^_^

...what if there was an episode where she wanted the friendship and forgiveness of everyone in Ponyville...

mlfw697_small.jpg

Did I miss the part where Trixie's personality did a 180? Trixie wouldn't ask for forgiveness. When Trixie returns she will be riding on the back of an Ursa Major that she has tamed herself. And everypony will love her.

The point of the episode is finding out that she's simply using very complex illusions spells to make herself look better, thus proving that she has learned nothing. Or something along those lines.

The kicker would be when Trixie screws up her entrance, simply because nopony can hear her when she's standing on the Ursa's head.

"Behold, citizens of Ponyville! For I, The Grrrrreat and Powerful Trixie, have tamed the Ursa Major, just as I said I would!"

"Did you hear something?"

"Who cares!? It's an Ursa Major! Run!"

I think a redemption episodes would be good... but there's got to be some sort of conflict besides "Oh i want to be loved and adored!"

Hm.. Perhaps Celestia send a letter to Twilight claiming that somepony has been causing a lot of trouble in Equestria, and she believes that she needs to be taught the magic of friendship will cure her of her desire for fame and admoration. So two guards show up with Trixie, who's magically locked to Twilight so if she gets out of hand Twilight can stop her... As time goes by things seem to be going well, so Twilight decides to remove the restraint... and then Trixie betrays her trust by doing something outrageous. Twilight gets frustrated and yells at her, Trixie realizes that her way of trying to get ponies to love and admire her aren't working, so she returns and tries helping ponies rather than showing off to them... and ends up regaining their respect and admiration, and becomes a good friends and a resident of ponyville. ^_^

Actually, that's not bad. I could see that maybe being an episode. Just one thing:

So two guards show up with Trixie, who's magically locked to Twilight so if she gets out of hand Twilight can stop her...

I know Celestia is a bit of a troll, but locking Twilight to Trixie? I can't imagine the Princess doing anything so cruel to her favourite student. :shifty::-|

:P

mlfw697_small.jpg

Did I miss the part where Trixie's personality did a 180? Trixie wouldn't ask for forgiveness. When Trixie returns she will be riding on the back of an Ursa Major that she has tamed herself. And everypony will love her.

The point of the episode is finding out that she's simply using very complex illusions spells to make herself look better, thus proving that she has learned nothing. Or something along those lines.

The kicker would be when Trixie screws up her entrance, simply because nopony can hear her when she's standing on the Ursa's head.

"Behold, citizens of Ponyville! For I, The Grrrrreat and Powerful Trixie, have tamed the Ursa Major, just as I said I would!"

Actually, that's not bad. I could see that maybe being an episode. Just one thing:

I know Celestia is a bit of a troll, but locking Twilight to Trixie? I can't imagine the Princess doing anything so cruel to her favourite student. :shifty::-|

Yeah Celestia wouldn't chain Twilight to Trixie not only is she too nice and kind and caring but why would she do that to her most faithful student.

mlfw697_small.jpg

Ursa minor is 6 ponies high at shoulder (on 4 legs and based on image of Trixie standing in front)

Maybe twice that on hind legs, (based on relation to a house)

Ursa major is 9 'at shoulder' Ursa minors (54 ponies) tall while sat slightly hunched and cradling its baby. Then maybe 4 for hind leg length, minus one for hip joint, plus one again for standing up straight/looking fierce... means a speculative rearing height of 13 'at shoulder' Ursa minors or 78 ponies! (...and that's terrible). With Trixie standing on top yelling down...

:-|:?: :!:

Oh, how I wish I had any artistic ability at all....

Also, in case it wasn't clear, I would love to see such an episode!

Edited to make slightly clearer.

Ursa minor is 6 ponies high at shoulder (on 4 legs and based on image of Trixie standing in front)

Maybe twice that on hind legs, (based on relation to a house)

Ursa major is 9 'at shoulder' Ursa minors (54 ponies) tall while sat slightly hunched and cradling its baby. Then maybe 4 for leg length, minus one for hip joint, plus one again for standing up straight/looking fierce... means a speculative height of 13 'at shoulder' Ursa minors or 78 ponies! (...and that's terrible).

:-|:?: :!:

Oh, how I wish I had any artistic ability at all....

Also, in case it wasn't clear, I would love to see such an episode!

Ok I was wondering where you where going with that. :-|:?: :!:

mlfw697_small.jpg

Not like PHYSICALLY. Just put a collar on theem both so twilight can regulate trixies magic use and easily stop her when she starts doing crazy stuff... like a magical leash

The episode doesn't have to focus specifically on Trixie. There could be something else going on, and Trixie could be involved somehow. She'd prolly be too full of herself to ask for help, so the other ponies might get involved to work toward a solution.

I think she has an interesting character design, and I'd like to see her move developed, via redemption, an antagonist, or otherwise.

The episode doesn't have to focus specifically on Trixie. There could be something else going on, and Trixie could be involved somehow. She'd prolly be too full of herself to ask for help, so the other ponies might get involved to work toward a solution.

I think she has an interesting character design, and I'd like to see her move developed, via redemption, an antagonist, or otherwise.

That could also work just give me more Trixie Hasbro.

Point is: This episode is fanservice towards Sethisto, so it is probably going to be tailored to fit his needs.

]

Well they can't have Trixie pole dancing for Seth, so i dont think they'l tailor it to ALL of his wants and needs... =P

But yeah, it's fanservice, It'll be awesome i'm sure...

• Like 1

]

Well they can't have Trixie pole dancing for Seth, so i dont think they'l tailor it to ALL of his wants and needs... =P

But yeah, it's fanservice, It'll be awesome i'm sure...

Yeah and while the pole dancing thing won't happen in the show it will be funny if someone made a video of that and the pegasister actress playing Trixie said "this is for you Seth."

Yeah and while the pole dancing thing won't happen in the show it will be funny if someone made a video of that and the pegasister actress playing Trixie said "this is for you Seth."

We have to admit though, this isn't fanservice for us. It's fanservice for Sethisto.

It's probably gonna be a stereotypical redemption story.

Point is: This episode is fanservice towards Sethisto, so it is probably going to be tailored to fit his needs.

Yeah and all the other people that like the blue unicorn mare too like Video Master on The Otakuascended Youtube channel. Plus even though I do like her alot and she's not my favorite I would also like to see her again.