I wouldn't mind seeing a Trixie episode next season. Though, I am a little concerned on how it will be played out... The redemption idea seems a bit 'meh' but the idea of her wanting revenge would be interesting.

I think it'd be funny to have a bigger issue at hand and Trixie has been following Twilight around just to 'prove' herself. But Twilight ignores her presence, trying to handle the bigger situation, and in the end of it all Trixie saves the day without realizing it.

*Shrugs* I dunno

I think it'd be funny to have a bigger issue at hand and Trixie has been following Twilight around just to 'prove' herself. But Twilight ignores her presence, trying to handle the bigger situation, and in the end of it all Trixie saves the day without realizing it.

14817_thisthis.jpg

Though to be honest Trixie wasn't officially "confirmed", she was hinted at, but for all we know it could be just a cameo, only " some" great and powerfulness was hinted at

Sethisto may run a massive pony blog, but are his efforts really that laudable, or is he riding the wave of something bigger because he was one of the first and it had a chance to grow? I've never met him, and I've only seen the result of his work -- and that's certainly not to say he's not a great person. I'm sure some of you have even met him. What was he like in person? From what I've seen, he doesn't seem to have the swagger to really be a true representative of the community as a whole, but has the position anyway because of the size, accomplishments, and branding of his blog.

Sethisto may run a massive pony blog, but are his efforts really that laudable, or is he riding the wave of something bigger because he was one of the first and it had a chance to grow? I've never met him, and I've only seen the result of his work -- and that's certainly not to say he's not a great person. I'm sure some of you have even met him. What was he like in person? From what I've seen, he doesn't seem to have the swagger to really be a true representative of the community as a whole, but has the position anyway because of the size, accomplishments, and branding of his blog.

Good points plus Seithisto rocks.

Everypony, rememer the Gabby Gums episode? You know, 'Great and Powerful Trixie: Secrets Revealed'? I'm pretty sure, with that, as well as her being in the background of a few shots, we can confirm that she is still in Ponyville at times, since I doubt any of the CMC would be allowed to travel to random areas to interview a magician. That probably means Ponyville has either forgotten, or doesn't care about the whole Trixie issue, and has forgiven her. A revenge episode makes more sense.

Met Seth at BronyCon. I can confirm he is indeed an awesome person. Does he represent the fandom as a whole? Of course not. However, who could? Not one person can fully represent us. Our fandom is insanely-diverse, so we'd need AT LEAST 5 or 6 to represent the entire fandom in individuals...

We need Brony artists, perhaps Mauroz, he is excellent, and a brony musician, maybe Living Tombstone, Saberspark sounds cool, though I honestly find Dusty Katt boring, but he could work well. No idea who Paleo Steno or Jax Blade is, and I know nothing of Seitheisto. I can't think of any other bronies, unfortunately, so you guys can argue about anything, but I say Mauroz, Living Tombstone, Saberspark and Dusty.

Ok so maybe Paleo Steno and Jax Blade 07 aren't that big or important so how about Seithisto, Saberspark, Dusty Katt, Solrac a.k.a. Yaplap, Mandopony and Living Tombstone.

Well we can't ignore the impact hotdiggedydemon's MOV series has had on the fandom, no matter how politically uncorrect his videos are, they still manage to be hilarious, their intended purpose. But lets save this for another thread and keep this one on topic.

Well we can't ignore the impact hotdiggedydemon's MOV series has had on the fandom, no matter how politically uncorrect his videos are, they still manage to be hilarious, their intended purpose. But lets save this for another thread and keep this one on topic.

Good point Deadpool you heard him let's talk about everybody's favorite blue unicorn mare.

I would not want hotdiggedydemon as a representative of the fandom. And I find his videos crude, not funny. This is a show for kids... wouldn't we want people who emulate the morals we learn to stand in for the majority?

I only like three of the five. Mov videos he released so far. For some reason I don't like Dress. Mov and even though i'm 20 Party. Mov was too mature and inappropriate for me that's one of many reasons that I don't watch South Park of Family Guy.

I would love to see a Trixie episode in which she comes back as boastful as ever, but when every pony boos her and even Princess Luna, she runs off, almost crying, and flashes of flashbacks from her childhood come, showing how Trixie became that way. She finally stops and slumps down to a nearby tree, wondering "Why can't Trixie get any friends..."

Suddenly, Trixie spots a Canis Major heading to Equestria, and she thinks it's none of her business, before she says, "...Maybe if Trix-... If I do this, everyone will like me again!"

So she gets to the Canis Major just when it got to Ponyville. The mane six are frantically trying to come up with a plan while Trixie faces the Canis Major.

"Trixie, get out of here!" Twilight yells.

"No. The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't... I-I mean, I don't run away from any Canis Major."

While Twilight notices the change from Trixie's third person to her first person, the Canis Major slashes at Trixie, shooting her to a nearby house, leaving her dazed. She stands up, wobbling, goes back over to the Canis Major, and shoots it with a ray of blue magic from her horn. The Canis Major, bored, slashes at Trixie once more before leaving. Trixie becomes unconcious when she hit the building.

---

Trixie wakes up in Twilight's library on a bed. The mane six are talking outside about what to do with Trixie. When the mane six go back in, they find Trixie gone.

"We gave her a place to sleep and she just left!?" Rainbow yells.

"How uncouth!" Rarity.

"Ah' knew that Trixie was up ta somethin'" AJ.

"Aw." Pinkie and Fluttershy.

The six of them of them head outside, but Twilight notices a sheet of paper on Trixie's bed, which says "Thank you..." Twilight smiles.

Would that be good for a Trixiesode? It wouldn't be like "OMG I learned about friendship in one episode let me be apart of the mane six", it would just kindle something more than common ground. Maybe after a few episode, Twilight and Trixie can be friends.. But seriously, would that be a good episode for Trixie?

I've seen worse parodies than HDD's. Obviously the people who produce the most culture-bending and impacting content will represent the fandom, even if what they make may seem crude to some. I can mention SherclopPones and I'm firm in the belief more than half of you know who he is (The creator of Friendship is Witchcraft), or perhaps who Alex S and WoodenToaster are (both producers of pony music). CSIMadMax makes some of the best pony comics around. Everypony knows who the FiM VAs are -- Tara Strong and John De Lancie are bronies too, and they represent us outside of the fandom in a big way.

I would love to see a Trixie episode in which she comes back as boastful as ever, but when every pony boos her and even Princess Luna, she runs off, almost crying, and flashes of flashbacks from her childhood come, showing how Trixie became that way. She finally stops and slumps down to a nearby tree, wondering "Why can't Trixie get any friends..."

Suddenly, Trixie spots a Canis Major heading to Equestria, and she thinks it's none of her business, before she says, "...Maybe if Trix-... If I do this, everyone will like me again!"

So she gets to the Canis Major just when it got to Ponyville. The mane six are frantically trying to come up with a plan while Trixie faces the Canis Major.

"Trixie, get out of here!" Twilight yells.

"No. The Great and Powerful Trixie doesn't... I-I mean, I don't run away from any Canis Major."

While Twilight notices the change from Trixie's third person to her first person, the Canis Major slashes at Trixie, shooting her to a nearby house, leaving her dazed. She stands up, wobbling, goes back over to the Canis Major, and shoots it with a ray of blue magic from her horn. The Canis Major, bored, slashes at Trixie once more before leaving. Trixie becomes unconcious when she hit the building.

---

Trixie wakes up in Twilight's library on a bed. The mane six are talking outside about what to do with Trixie. When the mane six go back in, they find Trixie gone.

"We gave her a place to sleep and she just left!?" Rainbow yells.

"How uncouth!" Rarity.

"Ah' knew that Trixie was up ta somethin'" AJ.

"Aw." Pinkie and Fluttershy.

The six of them of them head outside, but Twilight notices a sheet of paper on Trixie's bed, which says "Thank you..." Twilight smiles.

Would that be good for a Trixiesode? It wouldn't be like "OMG I learned about friendship in one episode let me be apart of the mane six", it would just kindle something more than common ground. Maybe after a few episode, Twilight and Trixie can be friends.. But seriously, would that be a good episode for Trixie?

Good idea if that doesn't become an episode it should definetly be fan fiction.

Redemption is the expected outcome. I would prefer to see some kind of revenge angle. Mainly because it hasn't happened yet and this show is certainly smart enough for it.

I would actually like to see this instead Trixie just doesn't seem to be the kind of pony that would want forgiveness more than to try an one up the main six again.

I think there will probably be some deep story about her child hood and why she grew up to be like she is, she doesn't seem to me like somepony who just turned out like that but like somepony who was changed to be like that, to believe that she is the best not just think it.

I would not want hotdiggedydemon as a representative of the fandom. And I find his videos crude, not funny. This is a show for kids... wouldn't we want people who emulate the morals we learn to stand in for the majority?

Tell that to the assholes who feel compelled to write grimdark fanfiction that are completely out of tone for the show

Example: http://tvtropes.org/...alloutEquestria