The Company Party (Chapien, SteelEagle and Phil the Time Wizard)

Sparks was now thoroughly confused. His hoof was now tied to Pathfinder's, and she was asking if he had muscles. The implications seemed to be that Pathfinder intended for Sparks to dance with them, which was something that Sparks was not good at nor had any desire to get good at.

"Um, Miss Pathfinder... I'm not exactly the greatest dancer, and I'm not entirely sure that this is the proper method to teach someone how to dance," he said with a slight nervous laugh as he tried to pull away from Pathfinder's knot, rather unsuccessfully. Pathfinder had done a great job at tying that note, Sparks noted, and it seemed that he had no choice in the matter anyway.

"Well, of course, everypony has muscles. The question is as to whether or not they are, um, sil'nyj - that is, strong - and I'm not exactly what most would describe as strong, let alone agile," he chuckled again, "In fact, I'm pretty sure that most ponies describe me as clumsy and a bit of a weakling! So, um, you may want to reconsider your most generous offer, Miss Pathfinder."

Pathfinder.png

Pathfinder often times found herself surrounded by ponies who spoke more than they acted, who spent their time wallowing in the uselessness of conversation when there was activity beckoning them right there! Sweet Celestia above wearing knickers and Birkenstocks, it was right there! It was dance time! Sparks mewled like an infant, protesting that he did too have muscles- just like everypony else. of course he had muscles. She was trying to ask without getting technical- Pathfinder and technical go together just as well as cheese and the sun- but she figured a technical minded pony such as Sparks didn't work like that. She was going to have to be very specific with him, wasn't she? Colts and their lack of subtle meaning! At least Snowfall, who still did more talking than dancing, had the sense to be subtle. She knew what that sly smirk meant. Everypony knew who knew anything about anypony that everypony loved to dance, and that sly smirk was the start of a wholesome desire to dance being held back by the proper exterior she exerted such effort to keep up. The proper mare with wild impulses- what a character!

"Enough chit chat! Time to dance!" Pathfinder belted out with no heed paid to the crowd around her as she started hopping up and down. That was the long and short of her awful dancing, jumping on one set of hooves and then the other, kicking out and tipping to the side. It was a horrifying, awful display worthy of little more than screeches of terror. She couldn't dance to save her life but even more than that was dancing to end a life; poor Sparks was tied to one of her hooves and the poor dear felt like a featherweight as she flopped around like a fish out of water.

"Um, Miss Pathfinder... I'm not exactly the greatest dancer, and I'm not entirely sure that this is the proper method to teach someone how to dance,"

Snowfall just smirked and giggled. She felt kind of sorry for her intern, but at the same time it was pretty funny to watch him nervously squirm at the other mare's wiles. It was really striking how different these two were. The even better part was that neither of them belonged here. That thought made Snowfall laugh. Then it made her question just who did belong here at a party this drab and depressing. Whoever they were, she hoped never to have to speak with them.

"Well, of course, everypony has muscles. The question is as to whether or not they are, um, sil'nyj - that is, strong - and I'm not exactly what most would describe as strong, let alone agile. In fact, I'm pretty sure that most ponies describe me as clumsy and a bit of a weakling! So, um, you may want to reconsider your most generous offer, Miss Pathfinder."

The businessmare had to give another short laugh. Sparks was cute kid. He was clearly most uncomfortable. Snow wondered for a moment if she shouldn't step in and stop all of this. Pathfinder seemed to be having fun though, and she had to admit it was rather highly amusing.

"Enough chit chat! Time to dance!"

Things only became that much more amusing once Pathfinder actually started dancing. Snowfall had had high expectations for Pathfinder's dancing ability going in, and she was in absolutely no way disappointed. No, she was even more wonderfully terrible at it than the snowy pegasus could have even imagined. It was glorious. She jumped and kicked, moving erratically, swinging Sparks along all the way. It was like the music didn't even exist; it surely had no bearing into anything the silly mare did. No, the downtempo ballad playing in the background only made the display seem even more ludicrous and wonderful.

Snowfall couldn't help but laugh as she watched, wondering where things would go from here. An idea occurred to her then. "Excuse me a moment," she said with a small laugh as she cantered off toward the DJ. A whisper later, she trotted back smiling. As the song ended, the next was started; it was a slow-burning love song. Snow stepped toward the mare and smiled.

"Exquisite dancing, my love, but now it's time for something different," she said as she pulled the erratic pegasus in close to her with her hooves. "Don't worry. I'll lead. Just follow my step."

She laughed and smiled at Sparks then. "And you can follow too, Sparks," she said with a wink. "I mean, it's not like you have much of a choice, considering you two are still tied together!"

With that, she began to move along with the music, all while keeping her date close.

Sparks was almost literally thrown around as Pathfinder "danced", if you could call it that. Sparks desperately tried to untie himself and pull away as Pathfinder did her horrific... thing... but, alas, Pathfinder's knot was far too strong to be untied by Sparks's underdeveloped magic and muscle. He sighed in relief as Snowfall approached, hoping that she would untie him and end this ridiculous dancing.

It was much to Sparks's dismay, of course, when no such thing happened, as Snowfall began to dance with Pathfinder. To be fair, this time the dancing was actually, well, dancing, but unfortunately, Sparks was likely as gifted as Pathfinder in that area of expertise. He wound up quite literally following along, blushing in embarrassment at his rather embarrassing (though hilarious) predicament.

After a few moments of dancing, Sparks cleared his throat and nervously said, "Uh, izvinite, sorry, but this is just a little um... ah, awkward."

He smiled sheepishly and once again tried (and failed) to untie himself.

Pathfinder.png

As a filly, Pathfinder had played many games with her good friends, imaginary and otherwise. One of her favorite games had been dance party apocalypse, where you pretended that lava had broken into the room and you had to escape it through a hail of arrows and and traps through the magic of dance. No one else ever played...knowingly, anyway. What went on in her head was a matter of her own personal record, however, and the game was widely played. Some had questioned why she started moving to avoid the arrows and step on tiles not being rushed by lava when she could have instead not been clinically insane and partied with everyone. But what was more insane: Avoiding traps and arrows or ignoring lava?

And so she danced the dance of life, the dance of her people- the survivors of the deadly lava incidents- and shot her companion to and fro. What time passed she could not tell and dared not to ask, for any moment spent not avoiding the incoming arrows was a moment wasted! Then she jumped over over a log! Kicked a rock! Tossed Sparks some more! Her eyes closed, she continued this for what could have been a few seconds or hours. Time didn't matter in dance or adventure as long as you reached the end and the fact was that what she cared about was the journey. Here, it was dance. She was so caught up in this game of survival that she didn't hear Snowfall walk away or even hear the change in music.

Pathfinder was on her back hooves and rearing up in an excited dance, two front hooves seemingly paddling in the air, when she was pulled in close by Snowfall. There was a moment when she was confused, her entire base sent momentarily askew. She couldn't quite figure out what Snowfall was up to until they moved slowly together, poor Sparks stuck quite literally between the two. The lovers swayed in line with one another, though Pathfinder did little to add to the movements. She wasn't even really following a lead as much as she was in the middle of a wide range of emotions. She blushed, her dyed pelt not having the least amount of success in trying to contain it. Her hooves, previously so sure in their extreme silliness, acted as if the linoleum was a surface entirely foreign, tripping over herself and looking every bit of foolish as she had before though not of her desire. She took a gulp, the nervousness coming less from any extreme feelings of discomfort around Snowfall and more due to do with being uncomfortable being this close to anypony who smelled that nice. And beautiful, she smelled beautiful. Could you smell beauty? You could. She was. This was enough for her for perhaps a minute- she had no idea .

Then Sparks spoke and robbed her of the celestia granted ability to feel discomfort. Pathfinder chuckled nervously and pulled away momentarily, trying to untie him.

"Yes, yes, very berry. Uhh, awkward," She said, laughing again as she failed to untie him. Why did her adventure proof knots have to be so amazing? She grunted in frustration and sat on her flank.

"Sparky, you gotta-" She started as she brought out her right back leg, a move which did her no favors, "-move a little to the left-" She grunted as she placed her leg against him, "-now breathe in!" She demanded of him, one hoof undoing the knot while her right back leg pressed against him. She applied pressure and a few moments later, the combination was reached. The knot came off and Sparks was released from his bondage as her leg with record speed shoved him away. A sharp pain shot from the deep recesses of her muscles in the leg to her brain, and her wings shot out in response.

In other words, it felt normal for Pathfinder. She made sure that Sparks was conscious and then trotted, or made her best effort to do so, back to Snowfall, the limping of her back leg doing her no good. She pushed her head and nuzzled the side of Snowfall's face and allowed for her to once again lead the duo, even as her back leg started to slowly curl up.

• Like 1

"Uh, izvinite, sorry, but this is just a little um... ah, awkward."

Snowfall chuckled softly at the comment. Didn't he know that that was part of the point? Making dance partners feel flushed and awkward was a long standing talent of hers after all. While her primary concern was striking a romantic moment with her mare, forcing her young intern to leap well outside of any comfort zone he might have was definitely an intentional side effect.

"Yes, yes, very berry. Uhh, awkward,"

The awkwardness from Pathfinder was likewise very planned. What did mildly surprised Snowfall was Pathfinder's desperate attempt to free herself from the burden of the colt so as they could enjoy the moment alone. The sentiment was adorable, and made Snowfall blush sightly as she smiled.

"Sparky, you gotta--move a little to the left--now breathe in!"

Her emotions then turned momentarily to concern as Pathfinder effectively bucked Sparks out of the bonds to set him free. Pathfinder really was desperate, which was quite cute, but she did feel sorry for the young pony who found herself on the other side of Pathfinder's hoof. Still, she giggled at the events and smiled.

That was until she noticed it. Pathfinder's limp was hard to miss. The strained, pained motion of her back leg were hard to ignore. She had noticed them before this evening as well, at Daringcon and elsewhere. Despite having noticed it, Snowfall had never really talked to her about it. There wasn't really much to discuss. Pathfinder had narrowly escaped certain death during her last great and had through her courage and perseverance restored a priceless artifact to Equestria. This was the price she had paid. She wasn't sure what manner of doctors Pathfinder had seen, but from the look of it and from the look on Pathfinder's face whenever it troubled her, she knew it would likely never be the same again.

Snowfall struggled to return the smile to her face. Tonight wasn't about this. It was best put out of mind. Pathfinder wouldn't want her to call attention to her weakness. She was too strong. She likely didn't want to even acknowledge it herself. Snow nodded. No, this night and especially this moment weren't about this. The look on Pathfinder's face told her all she needed to know. She gave a soft nod as the mare moved toward her and smiled at they locked together.

The dance resumed as the two glided along. Even if Pathfinder had practically just three legs to rely on, Snowfall was there to support her and lead her along to the music. The two stayed close, no longer inhibited by Sparks' involvement. The warmth of the moment was intense and Pathfinder was filled with so many deep feelings regarding her mare. As the song built toward its inevitable end, Snowfall closed in and placed a kiss at the mare's lips. She pulled back after a while and then slowly let the dance come to an end with the song.

"You're a better dancer than I would have guessed," Snowfall whispered and smiled. "But I think that's probably enough dancing for now."

"Unless you'd like the next dance, Sparks," Snowfall suggested with a giggle as she looked toward the colt.

• 2 weeks later...

Sparks promptly fell over from Pathfinder's hard tug, sending him flat on his back on the ground. Blushing, he pushed himself up to the ground and stood to the side, watching the two of them for a few moments, blushing, entirely unsure as what to do next. He simply nodded and said, "Oh, th-thank you..." before continuing to watch the dance of the two ponies.

That was, until Snowfall turned towards him and suggested another dance. He promptly shook his head, a blush heavy on his face. "Nyet! No... I'm fine, believe me - I think I've had enough dancing for one night," he chuckled, "I'm actually feeling a bit exhausted after that. Pathfinder sure is a... rigirious... dancer."

He grinned again, and took a few steps back, hoping not to be kidnapped by Pathfinder for yet another dance or other crazy activity. He got the sinking feeling that the other NSI employees in the room were staring at Pathfinder and Snowfall and, by extension, himself. He began to wonder if Pathfinder's behavior was appropriate for such a party. Judging from the looks of the ponies, he would have to guess no, but then again, what could he know? Sparks had never been to a party, much less a company party - perhaps this is all perfectly normal, he reassured himself doubtfully.

Pathfinder.png

Pathfinder knew that she was the best dancer in the world, as anyone who had ever seen her dance would truthfully attest to. Under the influence of salt some would claim she was awful, but they were saltlickers and she wasn't about to listen to the opinions of those who wasted their time at salt bars when there such a wide world to explore. So she had to ask herself, who was being more generous in this scenario, Pathfinder or Snowfall? Pathfinder was probably the better dancer but Snowfall wasn't so bad herself, and she had a host of advantages that Pathfinder didn't. Namely, as Pathfinder warmly dove in and immediately got uncomfortable with the display, Snowfall embraced it rather gently. Pathfinder brought the chips and Snowfall brought the salsa, so to speak, and Pathfinder found herself following Snowy on the dance floor more out of a personal paralysis of thought than anything. She was brought out of this nervous bliss when Snowfall kissed her, Pathfinder's ears perking straight up and her wings continuing their nervous flicking.

Snowfall asked if another dance was in order. Pathfinder's leg answered Snowfall better than her words ever could. Even if she wanted to dance, she wasn't going to put her leg through the strain unless it was in an adventure and while she could argue that an adventure in love was an adventure all the same, her leg didn't agree. She smiled as she pulled away from Snowfall, leg still partially curled. Yeah, her dance was done for now- kicking Sparky-Sparks off of her had done her in for now. Maybe later she'd ambush Snowfall with the dance of her people. For now, she was content to look for excuses. Luckily, they had a wee wittle colt nearby who was tired wired.

"Aww, I'd love another dance Snowy McCutiesnowpony, but wook at wittle sparksy warksy! He's tired. Poor little guy!" She said as she bopped him on the head a few times and ruffled his mane. She pointed towards the food.

"We should eat all the food. And what else do you wanna do or hafta do, Snowy?" She asked as she walked up to the banquet and started loudly clanking plates together and forming dishes out of the various snacks. A few ponies started murmuring that it probably wasn't okay to take all the food in the buffet but at that point the real topic was why the heck was Snowfall dealing with her, and why had that one colt been kicked into the wall like a hoofball?

"Nyet! No... I'm fine, believe me - I think I've had enough dancing for one night. I'm actually feeling a bit exhausted after that. Pathfinder sure is a... rigirious... dancer."

Snowfall laughed at the response from her young intern. She gave a nod. "True. Being with Pathfinder usually is some kind of workout, I find," she commented with a smirk, glancing back toward the other pony. "Not that I mind so much, of course..."

"Aww, I'd love another dance Snowy McCutiesnowpony, but wook at wittle sparksy warksy! He's tired. Poor little guy!"

Pathfinder gave her answer as she continued to treat Sparks like a much younger colt. Glancing at the mare's leg, she had to wonder if it didn't have something to do with her not wanting to dance as well. Probably, though that was fine. She was more than ready to give her date a reprieve.

"We should eat all the food. And what else do you wanna do or hafta do, Snowy?"

"Well, I have to speak to the crowd at some point, but there isn't really much planned for me beyond that," she said with a nod. "We can go ahead and focus on eating our fill for now."

She followed Pathfinder to the buffet and watched as she began emptying as much food as possible onto her plate. She could now better hear the murmurs of the crowd, which amused her. They were so confused about what exactly was happening. She flashed a smile to everypony she could which tended to quiet them. Half her ponies already considered her to be kind of an eccentric. She supposed she was just confirming it to them now. Either way, she highy doubted any of them would question their boss to her face.

Sparks had already eaten a fair amount of food from the buffet - having spent such a long time on his own and homeless, he had learned not to waste any opportunity to eat, even if food did come a bit easier these days - but he didn't want to be rude to Pathfinder and Snowfall. After Pathfinder had rudely treated him like a younger colt again, he stood up, murmuring, "I'm not that young..." before heading over to the table.

He glanced over to Pathfinder and frowned as he noticed that she was grabbing almost all of what was left at the table. He meagerly grabbed a small played and filled it with a modest portion of food, quickly eating it down, before sitting back down at his previous seat next to the food table, picking his puzzle box back up along with his tools, strapping his toolbelt back around his waist and stuffing the cube back inside. He sensed that the party was winding down a bit and didn't anticipate staying much longer. It would be good to head back to his home near the Stalliongrad University.

Meeting Pathfinder had been an interesting experience, he had to admit, but he couldn't help but sense that Pathfinder was the kind of pony he'd prefer to be with in very, very minute doses.

Pathfinder.png

Pathfinder didn't need a whole world of encouragement to focus on eating when the topic of buffets were brought up. She had little concern for the aesthetics of her form aside from the obsession-laced and fueled resemblance to Daring Do, being more concerned with the functionality of it. And since she had both a high metabolism and was constantly active, downing a few hundred thousand calories in a matter of moments was par for the course at buffets. Today was not going to be an exception despite the absurdity of the situation in relation to wee wittle colty wolty. Poor Sparks, how late was he allowed up? He may not have had a standard home but even then she was sure that Snowfall wasn't going to allow the little one to stay up so late. Unless, of course, she was being super nice and was allowing a little colt the taste of big pony things! So nice of her. Then again, she was always nice because she was a nice pony and that was one of seven reasons that Pathfinder loved her.

Pathfinder maneuvered the huge plate of food, the top half slippin' and slidin' around as she sat down. She was about to slide a portion off for her compatriots, but found that Sparksy had already filled his foal-sized plate up. She switched gears and hammered off a small selection for Snowfall, though not nearly too much. She didn't want Snowfall to get too big on Pathfinder! It wasn't because she wouldn't still love Snowfall, but it would have slowed her down during their jaunts across the ckies and that would have been a huge pain in the behind. Literally, carrying her would get difficult!

"Here ya go, Snowy!" Pathfinder said excitedly mere moments before she, in one insane move, dove into the huge pile of food in front of her and swallowed it whole. She took a giant gulp and then laid back, her belly having expanded several inches immediately. Pathfinder unleashed a massive burp that sent the table cloth in front of them rippling in response as Pathfinder sighed.

"Well, that was goooooooood eat-" She began before a butler with a clothespin on his noise approached and gave a loud cough. After the attention was on him, he turned his attention to Snowfall.

"Madame, it is time for you to speak,"

[colour=#006400]"Here ya go, Snowy!"[/colour]

Snowfall smiled as she took the plate for her eccentric date. Pathfinder really did never stop; it was amazing and fascinating. Snowfall never got tired of watching her and her brand of silliness. Nibbling at some of the food Pathfinder had given her, she gave a laugh. Sparks and everypony else at this party seemed at a loss as to the strange young pegasus Snowfall had brought amongst them. She couldn't blame them. Pathfinder had zero concerns for proper etiquette and clearly no ability to contain herself. Snowfall loved it. She loved it because she could never be like that. She could date someone wild and untamed like Pathfinder, but NSI needed a strict, capable leader to guide it and keep it strong.

[colour=#006400]"Well, that was goooooooood eat-"[/colour]

Even Snowfall's mouth fell open upon the truly powerful belch that escaped Pathfinder's mouth upon her engulfing a veritable mountain of food all at once. Snow laughed. Okay, maybe this was too much. This would probably be the cause of a lot of interesting conversations all around. It was kind of a lucky thing that was just some NSI event, and not some classy and expensive banquet or gala filled with big investors. As much as she hated the fact, for NSI's benefit and overall well being, she would have to carefully consider just what events she'd invite Pathfinder too.

"Madame, it is time for you to speak."

Snowfall was a bit alarmed to suddenly be approached by a servant to give her address. She had thought she had more time, but she supposed sometimes even dreadfully dull company parties could fly by when you had a pony as ceaselessly amusing as Pathfinder to watch. She gave a nod.

[colour=#99ccff]"Okay, you two,"[/colour] she said to Pathfinder and Sparks, setting aside her plate. [colour=#99ccff]"This shouldn't take long. I don't have anything particularly long-winded in me tonight,"[/colour] she commented, giving a dry laugh.

The mare then proceeded up to where her podium had been set up and turned to face the crowd. She had no speech prepared in advance. This event didn't matter enough for that. Pathfinder had effectively set the mood for this party and for Snowfall herself anyway, and it was kind of hard for her to break into a more serious business mode when she was already playing things so loose that evening. Yeah, this was just going to be something short, succinct and casual. She was sure that all her employees who she had dragged into this would be fine with that.

She gave a small cough and then began.[colour=#99ccff] "Greetings everypony. I hope you've had a fine time this evening at this NSI company party. I know I sure have, thanks in large part to my lovely date for the evening." [/colour]She gave a nod toward Pathfinder. [colour=#99ccff]"Pathfinder, in case you were unaware, is a true Equestrian hero who made news recently for braving considerable danger all to return a priceless relic, the Helm of Commander Hurricane, to its rightful place in Canterlot under the careful watch of the Princesses."[/colour]

Snowfall smiled. her employees were no doubt confused about Pathfinder, but this might actually get some to respect her and accept her and her eccentricities. She hoped so at least. Of course, making a case for her fillyfriend was not the intended purpose of her speech, so it was best to move on quickly.

[colour=#99ccff]"Anyway, I'd like to take the time to thank all of you for doing your jobs so well and keeping NSI strong and moving forward! The company my father founded all those years ago is doing better than ever before, and it's only because it's had great ponies like you to help build it up. I'm confident things will only get better too. In the coming months, we'll be focusing on our involvement in the Trans Equestrian Railroad while also working on bringing more and more new products to market. Additionally, next month we begin work on organizing our annual NSI Machine Tech Expo, where technically minded ponies from throughout Equestria will be called here to Staliongrad to show off their latest innovations. This year's will be something of a contest, with prize money and NSI contracts available for the most impressive entries. It should be a lot of fun, and before you ask, no, there is no entry bar for NSI employees,"[/colour] Snowfall continued to speak about company plans, keeping her voice loud and controlled.

[colour=#99ccff]"And that's about all we have coming up in the immediate future. These parties are all about you guys, and the job you all do, so again, thank you all!"[/colour] Snowfall concluded simply before starting a round of applause herself at the podium. Some of her employees joined in, filling the hall with the sound of clopping hooves.

Sow then nodded to the crowd and stepped down, slowly moving back toward Pathfinder and Sparks.

Sparks couldn't help but applaud along with the rest of the crowd. It was an extremely rousing speech, and it made him proud to be an intern for who he considered Equestria's greatest technological innovator. Of course, what caught his interest most in the speech wasn't the part about the future plans of the company or how the company was doing or anything like that - it was the Tech Expo she had mentioned! Before now, he had never heard of this event - and now that he did know, it would be an event that he absolutely had to take part in. Ideas were already racing in his mind on what to make, a rather stupid looking smile spread across his face.

When Snowfall returned, he immediately congratulated her, "Nice speech, Miss Snowfall! Really, really impressive! ...Now... about that Tech Expo you mentioned..." he continued, "I believe you have grabbed my interest."

Pathfinder.png

Pathfinder thought Snowfall was a good official speech mare, what with the way her voice and tone could take on the different flavors of reality that bespoke her excellent position. She could just as easily partake in all manner of silliness as she could lead a formal business affair which stunned Pathfinder in many, many ways. Pathfinder knew she was adaptable but the ease with which Snowfall could change direction emotionally was amazing. Almost too amazing, sinister perhaps, dangerous. Perhaps Snowfall was actually a changeling, one with great acting skills and the drive to imitate intimate overtures accurately and intensely?

But then again, she had told everypony about the incredible and amazing true story of pathfinder and the Helm of Commander Hurricane, and any sense of apprehension she may have felt took a backseat to her feelings of pride and joy as her accomplishments were out for all to recognize. It wasn't that she was some sort of pony that was addicted wildly to attention and praise. No. Not at all. Like all other adventurers, she was content with simple acts of awe and the favors that inevitably trailed close behind. She was easy to please in other words, all it took was other ponies to acknowledge how awesome she was and take action accordingly. That having been said, she was extremely nervous to hear such kindness come from Snowfall and this deftly deflected her pride and ego. Except for a small swelling of her chest and a confident smile that lazily danced on her face there was little else.

She finished and there was a polite round of applause from most corners of the room, though Pathfinder considered such reactions silly in the face of Snowfall's incrediblenessity. She stamped her hooves hard, the ringiong well above the others in the most vexing and annoying manner possible. She continued until her fillyfriend was closer, then she launched a happy noogie for a few seconds.

[colour=#006400]"Really great job up there being all snuffy puffy! That tech expo, are you gonna show off anything relevant to adventurin'?"[/colour] She asked, rounding up another glass of punch because Celestia knows she needed more to drink.

"Nice speech, Miss Snowfall! Really, really impressive! ...Now... about that Tech Expo you mentioned... I believe you have grabbed my interest."

As Snowfall continued back, Sparks met her quickly, a certain eagerness in his eyes. Snowfall laughed. She wasn't at all surprised.[colour=#99ccff] "I had thought that that would get your attention, Sparks!"[/colour] she said with an enthusiastic nod.

[colour=#99ccff]"I believe it could a good opportunity for you. NSI employees are welcomed and encouraged to enter into the show,"[/colour] she added with a kind smile.[colour=#99ccff] "I wish you good luck should you decide to enter." [/colour]

[colour=#006400]"Really great job up there being all snuffy puffy! That tech expo, are you gonna show off anything relevant to adventurin'?"[/colour]

Snowfall turned toward Pahtfinder as she spoke. Snuffy puffy? Snowfal gave an amused laugh and nodded at her date. Evidently she had mildly intrigued this pony as well. [colour=#99ccff]"It's possible. Ponies are allowed to enter practically anything they wish into the show. It's definitely possible somepony may bring along something relevant to adventuring."[/colour]