Hallowed Night [Final]

WillowWing

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Hallowed Night

Nickname(s): Hallowed, Hallow, Night, Batty

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Eye Color: Very light grey; she often wears contacts to give the impression of not having pupils

Coat Color: White with big orange splotches

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Mane: Medium long and spiky with orange and white streaks, and flops over one side of her face; Tail: Short and curved, orange and white streaks; Markings: Big orange splotches in random places

Physique: Slightly taller than average and thin.

Cutie Mark: A grinning black Jack-O-Lantern face. HallowedCutieMark.png

Origin/Residence: Near Ponyville on the edge of the Everfree forest in a huge hollowed out log

Occupation: None yet. She just moved out of her parents’ house recently and has yet to look for a job.

Motivation: To scare the bejezzuz out of ponies, but also to make them laugh and cheer up ponies when they’re feeling down.

Likes: Nightmare Night, scaring/pranking ponies, making jokes, candy and sweets, snowy days, playing make-believe

Dislikes: Dressing up, pumpkin pie, pushovers, the fact that she can’t fly, rainy days

Character Summary: Hallow is happy almost all the time and loves laughing. She pretty much always has a smile on her face and loves being around other ponies. She acts a little crazy sometimes, but as long as it makes somepony laugh she doesn’t care. She’s extremely self-confident and is indifferent if other ponies are laughing at her or with her. Though slightly lazy, she enjoys going for walks in the Everfree forest, and forgets all ideas of sloth when there is a pony nearby to prank or joke with. Nightmare Night and the days surrounding it are her favorite time of year, and she’ll often stay awake all night to develop some kind of elaborate prank, or just to stomp around the nearest town or city annoying other ponies. She likes to pretend she’s a vampire or a pirate, and is sometimes a little too childish. She has always been a little jealous of pegasi’s wings, and swears she can fly when no one is looking.

Background: Hallow was born on Nightmare Night, and grew up in Trottingham with both of her parents. She was an average student and the class clown, often disrupting class and pulling pranks on students and teachers alike. She didn’t get in trouble very much, however, because her teachers found that it was hard to be angry with someone so innocent and happy.

Once she was old enough to leave her parents, Hallow moved to the Everfree Forest; she had been fascinated with the place since she was a little foal, and wanted nothing more to live there. She made her own house over the course of a few weeks and with the help of some friends by hollowing out a huge, old fallen log that she happened to stumble across. It didn’t take her long to get settled, and now she is looking for a job in or near Ponyville, the closest town to her house.

Hallow still keeps in contact with her parents as has a good relationship with them. They had hoped that she would grow out of her crazy pranking ways, but they support whatever she wants to do, and just want her to be happy.

Cutie Mark Story- Hallow received her Cutie Mark at a normal time, right in the middle of her age group at school. She was a mischievous filly and enjoyed playing little jokes, but had never done a really elaborate prank before. So, on Nightmare Night she transformed her whole house into a haunted house with several of her friends and used it to terrify her parents. She was a little afraid they would be mad at her, but when they were impressed and laughed, she felt amazing and accomplished, and gained her Cutie Mark; a roguish looking black face.

Hallow’s Eyes and Teeth- Hallow almost always wears contacts to remove her pupils and fake teeth to give her real teeth sharp canines. She takes them off to sleep and won't wear them to special occasions, but they're in for the rest of the time. No one really knows why she went through the trouble of having the teeth and contacts made, and she considers the reason to be her greatest secret. Even her parents have never gotten her to admit her fascination with being physically different, and she has never considered any friend close enough to trust them with what is apparently a huge, important secret.

Hallow’s Clothes- Hallow always wears her black cape, boots and bands on her upper legs. The bands were a gift from her best friend in Trottingham that she received before she left for the Everfree Forest and she never takes them off. The boots and cape come off when she’s sleeping or bathing, but otherwise she keeps them on because she loves the way they compliment her strange look and Cutie Mark. Though some consider wearing a cape and clunky boots all the time quite silly and childish, Hallow couldn't care less and would not change her 'style' for the world.

HallowedNight.png

• Like 1

How is this Application coming along?

It's coming along great, thanks~ It's ready to be finalized actually, but I can't because I have another application waiting for finalizing. So I'm just waiting for now. (:

I love the idea for this character, the design, motivaion, appearance, everything. This is one of the more original ponies I've ever seen, and that Cutie Mark is perfect!

; u; Thanks so much~! That really means a lot, 'cause I adore her too. x3

So you have her marked as Final but the last line of your app says:

Still a work in progress.

So is she WiP or Final?

Whoops, sorry about that. ^-^' She's final. I just forgot to change that little bit. :) I'll change it now.

Sorry to disappoint but as per the statement of a Senior-RP Helper:

"Absolutely not, no weird special physical features." (That is in reference to her teeth and eyes.)

So if you still want the character you will have to change the whole thing about her features, but if you don't want the character if she can't be like that then I can have this App locked and moved for you.

The choice is all yours.

Sorry to disappoint but as per the statement of a Senior-RP Helper:

"Absolutely not, no weird special physical features." (That is in reference to her teeth and eyes.)

So if you still want the character you will have to change the whole thing about her features, but if you don't want the character if she can't be like that then I can have this App locked and moved for you.

The choice is all yours.

Butbut...aww... :-( I worked so hard on her...

Well...umm... Could she be wearing contacts and fake teeth? Or maybe just the teeth? I could work that into the story, with her wanting to be different than others... They wouldn't actually be a part of her, but she would be wearing them all the time. (Other than hanging around the house and special occasions, like her outfit.) Would that be okay, or still no?

"In moderation, this would probably be fine- but we just want to stay away from the appearance of vampire ponies- so if its obvious they are just gag teeth, and are used for such, then that should be okay"

The all powerful Mane has spoken.

"In moderation, this would probably be fine- but we just want to stay away from the appearance of vampire ponies- so if its obvious they are just gag teeth, and are used for such, then that should be okay"

The all powerful Mane has spoken.

Ah~ Sweet. Thank you all-powerful Mane! o3o

I'll rewrite some stuff tomorrow to make that part fit. c:

Thank you~!

In case you were confused, Mane is one of the two Admins of Canterot ^^

And just let me know once you have all the changes in effect and I will give your app another run over.

In case you were confused, Mane is one of the two Admins of Canterot ^^

And just let me know once you have all the changes in effect and I will give your app another run over.

Alright, I've got the changes done!

Thanks again~

I LOVE the idea behind this character, and think she could really be quite the addition to RP in general...her attitude and personality are pretty fun.

AS a result of having a solid looking app, and after you having fixed the appearance problem, I think this is good for a stamp!

:D

AppApproved.png