Doodle a Response~

Luvyna

Heya everyone~

Since there seems to be a number of artists here, I thought maybe we could give this "Doodle a Response" game a shot? :)

idk if this is in the correct board or not; I apologize if it isn't. ^^;

Rules:

• You don't have to be a good artist to play; whether you can whip up masterpieces or stick ponies, you're welcome to join!

If you are going to Doodle a Response, post here first saying you are. This is to ensure we don't end up with 10 people drawing the next response.

• Up to THREE people may 'call' doodling a response after the last comic page that was posted. Afterward, once all 3 people have posted, a new round of people may 'call' being the next person to doodle.

• If you call being the next to Doodle, please post your response in 2-3 days when it is your turn. Your drawing does not have to be a masterpiece; an uncolored sketch will suffice.

• You may enter and play any of your own ponies, NPCs or inanimate objects.

- Yes, if you don't feel like adding a new pony, add something else to the comic; change the weather, add a banana peel, a feather, whatever you like.

• Like with roleplaying, please do not play other people's characters unless the character's owner is okay with it.

- ex: Player 1 enters they're character Bob and says hi. Player 2 is free to make they're own character say hi back or whatever, or randomly make an anvil on Bob's head, just not actually make Bob do anything.

• Please make an effort to keep the storyline going, like in a roleplay.

- ex: 'Player 1 posts a picture of Bob trotting happily down the street, then crashing into a mysterious shadowy figure.' instead of 'Player 1 posts a picture of Bob sitting in a chair doing nothing.'

And of course, have fun! ^^

I don't think I'm going to put any restraints other than that; you can also enter non-pony characters but please try to keep it MLP themed, at least. I might add more rules later depending on how this goes, I'm not sure if this is going to work out, so yeah XD

Anyhow, here's something to get the game started off:

hpBhX.png

What does Night Blade find in the cookie jar?

it was supposed to be somepony walking by when nightblade fell the the circle on the ground was supposed to be a shadow.

(if you mean the first post when it was a bunch of code then blank I had to edit to fix it and it took a little time.)

I just meant when it was a bunch of codes! And glad to see it is fixed! I'll go and delete my response since it is irrelevant now XD

it was supposed to be somepony walking by when nightblade fell and the circle on the ground was supposed to be a shadow.

(if you mean the first post when it was a bunch of code then blank I had to edit to fix it and it took a little time.)

Oh my... XD This will be fun to draw.

I'll reply next. ^^

Remember to say you're drawing a response if you are, so that two people don't end up drawing a reply to the same comic. ;)