Who is Worst Pony

THIS GUY! Pokey Peirce thinks it's "cool" to go and pop all the party balloons!

You know how hard it is to tie those little twistie things on the bottoms of balloon with hooves? Huh? It's really hard, and he doesn't care! :wail:

And that's why he's worst pony EVAR!

• Like 3

Would it be bad if I said Angle? xD I'm sorry but that bunny is ungrateful for fluttershy and I can't stand to see it. Yes, he is a bunny and he is awesome but sometimes, man just sometimes......

Edit: wait.... worst PONY ever.... hmmm.... It appears my post is a bit off topic....

I kind of love everypony, even the villains. Because even if their total a-holes, they usually look adorable.

Snips needs an eyebrow wax...so bad. Snails looks a lot like my best guy friend, so I mind him less. And I know a lot of people will say Twist, but I think she's adorable (mostly because we both have curly hair, big glasses, and I have a thick accent. I mean, its not a lisp but whatever)

I'm annoyed that they changed Luna. She used to be my favorite princess, but with the new personality and look, I think their really overplaying the whole "misunderstood" thing.

Twilight Sparkle also bothers me sometimes because shes ALWAYS policing everybody with her morals. Don't get me wrong, I adore Twilight. We're both perfectionist eggheads with close penpals :D

I also wish Bon Bon and Fleur had better voices. They sound so....awful. Fleur should sound all "Smoldering Temptress", considering she's an adorable supermodel. She POSES without even thought. Just watch that scene, shes automatically cute. (Yup. That was a Moulin Rouge reference). I think Bon Bon is a great character, adorable and loving. But her voice grates, even though its different every time. Its NEVER been nice.

Winona is such an ugly dog...

• Like 1

Yeah, sometimes the voices they use on the background or one shot characters can be pretty bad. Like some of the background kid voices in "Ponyville Confidential". Shudder.

Almost forgot Twist. NOPONY LIKES YOU! Scram!

830pxtwist2s2e6.png

Yeah, sometimes the voices they use on the background or one shot characters can be pretty bad. Like some of the background kid voices in "Ponyville Confidential". Shudder.

Almost forgot Twist. NOPONY LIKES YOU! Scram!

830pxtwist2s2e6.png

I can't say who's the rest but here are some of the characters that I really really don't like.

1. Snips

2. Snails

3. Twist

4. Diamond Tiara

5. Silver Spoon

6. Gilda

7. Prince Blueblood

8. Photo Finish

9. Steven Magnet (don't hate me but I never liked that sea serpent)

Oh-Oh. I don't think she liked that. I'd probably not go outside for the next few days if I were you.

gildasnapsredbackground.png

I AN'T NO PONY!

Ok nevermind you're cool you're cool ok not really I don't like bullies especially ones who pick on Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Die and go to the gates of Tartarus with you.

out of the mane six? Rarity, no doubt about it. Please don't hurt me :-(

Outside of the mane six, It would most likely be... Trixie. yes, I know a vast majority of the fandom SEEMS to like her, I just don't see how they do. she's narcissistic, has no respect for others, and never admitted she was wrong.

utside of the mane six, It would most likely be... Trixie. yes, I know a vast majority of the fandom SEEMS to like her, I just don't see how they do. she's narcissistic, has no respect for others, and never admitted she was wrong.

Well, on her defense, she did admit near the end that she made the whole story up about her battle with the 'Ursula Major', and she does look cute when scared. :twisted:

Daww... I like Twist in her nerdy way.

Worst pony? Id have to say Diamond Tiara or Trixie. i never like the boastful or put down types.

• Like 1

Snips and snails... i actually wrote a fanfic about Sweetie Belle getting rid of them... but i got distracted with other projects... i should finish it... I'm sure i'd get plenty of attention with that..

EDIT: Twist is cute... a little dorky, but at least she's nice....

Ok, I'm curious to know which character just rubs you the wrong way. For me, it'd be Snips and Snails. I'm sorry, but I just can't stand them.

First of all, Snails is awesome. So please enter a corner and rethink your life (just kidding). Secondly, why u guys no like Twist?ლ(ಠ益ಠლ I mean, she is a nerd and all, and during my freshman year, I totally was too. so it was sort of a "I know that feel pony" sort of thing. Third, I agree with you on Snips though, his voice is so irritating. I also don't like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. In fact, I hate those bratty, spoiled, "I'm rich so I could do whatever the buck I like" sort of characters. Now about Trixie, I know she is sort of a jerk and everything, but I don't hate her for being over boastful and such. In fact, I love that about her, for some reason.

• Like 1

hi hi

I never understood the dislike for Twist, I don't think she ever hurt anypony. :(

23966__safe_artist-briskby_twist.png

Worst pony? Hmm, probably cyclops pony...

Donny_Swineclops.png

Oh, worst character you say? Hmm. Maybe Featherweight? Something odd about a pony who goes around taking compromising pictures of everypony, publishing them, making ponies upset, not having to apologize and getting promoted because of it.

Nah, I think I'm gonna have to go with blueblood.

• Like 2

I don't really hate Twist, but I don't really like her either. I really like all the ponies, but I hated the Diamond Dogs. A lot. I also dislike Prince Blueblood. Maybe if he was a girl, I wouldn't mind him so much, since his attitude seems 10X worse when he's male, but would seem a bit better suited for a female.

SMARTYPANTS TOOK BIG MAC AWAY FROM CHEERILEE. BURN SMARTYPANTS. XD

hi hi

I never understood the dislike for Twist, I don't think she ever hurt anypony. :-(

Oh, worst character you say? Hmm. Maybe Featherweight? Something odd about a pony who goes around taking compromising pictures of everypony, publishing them, making ponies upset, not having to apologize and getting promoted because of it.

I have to agree with you on Featherweight... Though I was pretty neutral with him, as unforgiving as he did come across as.

And I don't understand why people don't like twist either. I thought she was a cutey :unsure:

*Shrugs* Oh well.

I think Derpy is the most offensive pony ever!

Ok, did the ponies who can't take a joke stop reading? Trixie. Totally Trixie.

When I first read this I was like "K. Says the one with Docter Whooves avatar."

But than I just laughed :lol: