Who is Worst Pony

• 2 months later...

Yeah, sometimes the voices they use on the background or one shot characters can be pretty bad. Like some of the background kid voices in "Ponyville Confidential". Shudder.

Almost forgot Twist. NOPONY LIKES YOU! Scram!

830pxtwist2s2e6.png

[colour=#0000ff]Hey, I love Twist! She is so me with that mane and oversize glasses. (Had a minor lisp when I was little, too!)[/colour]

I will have to vouch for Flim and Flam in this matter also. Never seen anypony so thoughtless, greedy and indefferent to others as they are.

I beg to differ.

They were running a business. They tried to be reasonable in dealing business with the Apple Family, but they rejected them. I say they showed their true competitive nature in the later sense. They were simple just trying to conduct a business.

But they're still not NICE ponies, for sure. They simple just have a business mindset that doesn't really seem attractive in comparison to the nicer personalities of the other ponies. It's jarring, really.

In the defense of Blueblood, Rarity was only playing him for his money and status. Playa gotta put them mares in their place

This doesn't change the fact that blueblood is a stubborn, spoiled, arrogant brat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on the width of the question.

If we're limited to just the mane six... well, I used to love Pinkie Pie, but the second season turned me against her some. I just hate how over-the-top she is now. I liked her better when she was just peppy and quirky and not a full-blown Animaniac.

Ponies in general... well... for a really heretical one, I feel like Princess Celestia is kind of bland. Like she doesn't have much personality. Though I guess that's the point.

I can't really say I "hate" any pony. I define "hate" as "their mere presence ruins the entire episode for me" and there simply is no pony like that. Although Pinkie comes close when she's the *focus* of the episode, particularly in the second season.

If we're limited to just the mane six... well, I used to love Pinkie Pie, but the second season turned me against her some. I just hate how over-the-top she is now. I liked her better when she was just peppy and quirky and not a full-blown Animaniac.

Ponies in general... well... for a really heretical one, I feel like Princess Celestia is kind of bland. Like she doesn't have much personality. Though I guess that's the point.

I can't really say I "hate" any pony. I define "hate" as "their mere presence ruins the entire episode for me" and there simply is no pony like that. Although Pinkie comes close when she's the *focus* of the episode, particularly in the second season.

I personally love pinkie, especially since I can relate to her and twilight the most.

But I can see where your coming from on the whole "hate" thing I don't exactly hate Anypony but I do strongly dislike some ponies.

It seemed like the ponies got pretty Flanderized when they weren't the focus but Pinkie was still pretty one noted even in her episodes