Who is Worst Pony

Worst pony? Hmmm...I'm going to have to say that grey colt in Cherilee's class, who gives her a valentine card, he just...seems out of place to me. :P

I haven't stated mines yet.

For me it has to be Vinyl Scratch. I honestly don't have any reason why, it's just that I don't like the fame she's getting and I think she's a bit overrated despite appearing less often than most background ponies.

But then again, I could be jealous.

To support that, I normally don't hate ponies, but one exception is clumsy Spike rather than the normal Spike we know very much. But as for Vinyl, I just say I never like her magenta eyes, as a former graphics student, I find her having red eyes is much better and more eye-catching instead.

I just never like the night rave nights and such, I just prefer the 70s to 90s era, disco anypony?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a loaded question for me, since my myriad headcanon has vindicated a lot of off-putting ponies or characters. If I had to choose, though... out of the Mane Six, it would probably be Pinkie Pie. I'm sorry, but I just can't stand someone that random, loud, and- on occasion- outright dismissive of others' problems. In general, it would probably be Blueblood. Get your head out of your rump and start acting like you give a darn, stallion.

I don't know about worst pony, but I will say this. I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Starswirl. Seriously, I keep hearing "oh Starswirl did this! Starswirl did that!" like he's the only historical thing worth talking about. If he is going to keep being brought up can we at least get a flashback or something so we can at least know what he looks like?