New pony in town :3

StarStorm

About Myself: I certainly am a unique individual, to say the least. I've been rp'ing with a friend for almost a year now, and figured that it would be really cool to bring some of my characters to the internet and share em' all with you wonderful internet peoplez:3

How I found Canterlot.com: Umm.. I was actually searching for an mlp dating sim xD Don't judge me IT WAS SUGGESTED IN THE SEARCHBAR AND I WAS CURIOUS! Lol x3

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: There were a couple guys at my school who were waaayyy obsessed with it, so I decided, although I was very skeptical at first, that I should see what all of the fuss was about. Now, MLP makes me smile on a rainy day, gives me a laugh when I get bored, and even makes me cry when reading certain fanfics. Oh, how I love this show.. :'D

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Very interested in joining in the start of somepony's rp. Somepony should let me know if they'd like to start one with me. I'll be around for awhile, I promise! ^^

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! I'm loving that avatar :kissy: And you actually came to the right place for a dating sim. We just got a speed dating RP thread going around here somewhere xD So google did not lead you astray ^^

Have a great time here! :D

Edit: Found it! here is the speed dating thing. Apparently it is closed to any new participants but at least it's here. I'm sure the next round will be coming soon :) (It better, I wanted to try that.)

Woah, thanks guys! I'm still getting replies to this? Bronies are the best! It's official now, because I say so in my professional opinion:3 What am I a professional at? Being an noob, of course. I'm a professional noob xD But srsly, I'm feelin the love everypony :D

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! I'm loving that avatar :kissy: And you actually came to the right place for a dating sim. We just got a speed dating RP thread going around here somewhere xD So google did not lead you astray ^^

Have a great time here! :D

Edit: Found it! here is the speed dating thing. Apparently it is closed to any new participants but at least it's here. I'm sure the next round will be coming soon :) (It better, I wanted to try that.)

only closed to new ponies because the rp screetched to a hault durring one of the rounds. feel free a submit a profile. it only paused because the gm went on vacation and a lot of the folks stopped posting.

some new blood could really revive it. although the gm will have to come back to let you in on the list....maybe we need to make a new thread...maybe put it in the +18 section MUWAHAHAHAHA.....oh...sorry, had a leacher moment there.

LOL, 18 plus speed dating? Sounds INTENSE!! xD Hehe, but thank you, String! I'm just happy to be here :D

Hopefully she'll come back soon, I'd still really like to join that.. It's my fav rp here up to date. The first one I read was just you (Stringheart) and Ashton. I've been reading for awhile, but just joined in recently :#3

That was another one.. Umm.. I don't remember what it was called or anything though @.@ Sowwy. Lol. But yeah, String's really just a cool character : D