A tribute to meh: the middle-est pony

You don't love them, you don't hate them, you maybe even forget about them from time to time. But you know their name. Without looking them up. You recognize them immediately, but not with any emotional response.

Or come up with your own definition.

Who is the middle-est pony?

My votes:

Officially named meh: Mrs Cake.

Brony named meh: Berry Punch.

Your choices are not at all upsetting. In fact, they are a bit boring. Well done.

I got the idea for this game by playing the game "whoonu" (The first person to go to college in the Cranium family). It is a good game, but the replay value is limited. It only asks for the best, but we got bored with that, and started picking the worst, and we got bored with that so we started picking for middle-est. After you have done a round of middles and bads, your cards are good for best again.

Characters I don't really care one way or the other about? Interesting question... Hmm...

Official: Pumpkin and/or Pound Cake

Fan-named: Doctor Whooves

All y'all should be ashamed....

I'm pretty sure there are no meh ponies for me... i have a pretty strong reaction to all the ponies, mostly love with li 3 or so hates...

Although i think my least positive reaction would be to bon bon. She's just known as lyras counterpart with many voices, she has no personality other than that.

hi hi

This is a tough one. I'm not sure any of the official characters qualify as being meh in my book, so I'll have to go for the one that is the most meh even though it isn't saying much.

Official: Big Macintosh. What can I say, he doesn't get much chance to shine.

Fan Named: At first I was going to agree with Doctor Whooves, but after thinking about it, I think I actually dislike the character as he has appeared in some various fan works I've seen. I think instead I'm going to have to go with Octavia/Scratch. Their typical fan archetypes just don't seem very interesting to me.

I totally agree about Dr, Whooves. I've never seen Dr. Who, or do I have any interest in it, so the fan attention he gets doesn't mean much to me.

Yeah basically my opinion too about him... I mean he's a big meh with me, along with Lyra other than that I care a bit about the other background ponies.

Official: Rainbow Dash

This is actually the first surprise of this thread for me. I'd pegged her as one of the most polarizing ponies, and not one that spends much time in the middle.

Not that I can't see how someone would pick her. Especially with the exposure she receives.

Official: Hoity Toity/Photo Finish/Sapphire Shores. For "famous" ponies, they sure are bland. I understand that they are created just to move a story along, but together I can count the number of decent fanart/fanfics involving them on one hand.

Fan: Colgate/Romana/Minuette etc. Even the (very good) fan game starring her didn't really help.