My Little Pony FIM game!

Deadpony

I have a treat for all you fans of my little pony friendship is magic!

I have started work on a fan game!

here is a link to the Forums that I will be posting everything on:

http://mylittleponyfangame.freeforums.org/welcome-to-the-forums-f3.html

There will be a new demo soon, but check out the old demo and give me feedback on what you think!

Thanks Everypony,

Deadpony

Lol I know about the gray skin. I recently fixed it since I wasn happy with the walking animation I did before that. Thank you for playing. Be sure to sign up though! I'm about to release the next demo!

As for voice actors, I'm still not 100% on having voice acting. It was always a thought tho.

I would suggest having the characters move a bit faster during their walk. Having to hold down S to move at a rate beyond that of a snail is vexing. Seems fun, can't wait!

Welcome to the real world, it takes longer to walk in real life than it does in games, even for horses. I should know, I walk a lot. 2 hours every day and where does it get me? up the hill back down again to the grocery store then back home. Driving my car? could do it in 5-10 minutes.

• Like 1

Welcome to the real world, it takes longer to walk in real life than it does in games, even for horses. I should know, I walk a lot. 2 hours every day and where does it get me? up the hill back down again to the grocery store then back home. Driving my car? could do it in 5-10 minutes.

You realise this is a game right? Just a hunch, but I don't think a game centered around My Little Pony is going to exactly be realistic.

@Shreddedpegasus : LOL but the pony walks...

@VintageEcho : I'm glad!

@Melodyshine : I'm sorry, but this is just the walk feature. simply you are walking, not running at this point. Plus I plan on using this for a few levels. You may need to walk quietly.

@Weesh : It is to be found here: http://mylittleponyfangame.freeforums.org/well-here-is-the-first-demo-i-produced-t4.html