About Myself: I'm LovelyCassie, from the UK, and I want to be EVERYPONY'S FRIEND HERE!!! I'm from Scarborough in the UK, and have been a fan of the show for roughly half a year now, I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I love listening to music, and love having fun!!! ^_^

How I found Canterlot.com: I wanted to Roleplay as a pony, and where better to do it? ^_^

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend introduced me to one of my favourite musicians; Skrillex, a very hardcore electric and dubstep musician, I looked up the song 'First of the Year' by him on Youtube, and found a video with Rainbow Dash in alongside the song, I was intrigued and watched an episode of the show online, and I've not stopped watching since! ^_^

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
It's so lovely to be here! Wow! ^_^

I hope all fillies and gentlecolts will want to be friend, and will love me as much as I'll love you!

Thankies SO much for reading! ^_^

-LovelyCassie x

Hallo everything, thank you so much for the lovely warm welcoming, I'm so happy to be here! :D

First of all; ShreddedPeggasus, RoseWind, SonicRainb00m and Armony: It's lovely to meet you all and I hope to become great friends with you all on here! :)

Secondly: It's nice to meet you KryptChild, the weather's been quite miserable here in the UK today, but nothing can dampen my hapiness! ^_^

And finally: ShyShy, thankies so much for the dubstep suggestions, I LOVE Grunge, bands like Seether, Bush, Semisonic and Nirvana are amazing! I love it just as much as Dubstep, it's just that I go through different phases of what I listen to most is all. >_<

You all seem AMAZING!!! ^_^ x

Welcome to Canterlot!1 I'm glad to be the first fellow Brit to welcome you.

As it happens, I have a friend in Scarborough, and he was in fact the chap who introduced me to MLP. Small world! ;)

--------

1 Wait, you got here before me. Am I supposed to say that? Am I even allowed to?!? Ah who cares. Welcome!

Well, I must say, you have come to the right place to make some friends! This is just a super friendly place. In fact I have to say I am welcoming you on FRIENDSHIP DAY! HUZZAH!

So Welcome! Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have a blast here!