Nightmares in Ponyville (OOC chat and App)

Plot: Recently Princess Luna has been having quite some trouble with her old alter ego, Nightmare Moon. Celestia began looking into magic spells when Luna warned her of a possible coming escape of her Alter Ego. Celestia found a dark spell said to rid the evil within a pure body and they both agreed to take the risk, and when cast upon Luna it seemed to work as a dark shadow dispelled out of her and vanished, all seemed well. Then about a week ago random ponies, mainly unicorn, have had nightmares where Nightmare Moon has invaded there dreams and 'absorbed' there powers. At first it seemed like a bad series of events but then a shadow was seen floating around, is Nightmare Moon going to return? and why now...near Hearts and Hooves day?

Rules:

~No Alicorn, can be cats character but still need Form

~No Godmod or OP

~I will appoint 2 mini-mods to watch the thread while I am away, I will PM you do not ask to be one.

~Please do not take offense if I decline you at first as I have been pick recently as some current more 'loose' rps have gotten out of hand

~If not too many people are posting please do not 1 on 1 RP in thread, go PM please

~I am not TOO picky on quality or quantity of post but no 1 liners please

~GRAMMER! I'm not picky but please do your best, I use and Ipod so I am more flexable

~Have Fun

~Also this will have blood, violence and Romance(it is near hearts and hooves day)

PS I control Nightmare Moon, Celestia and Luna as they will be plot important and Celestia and Luna dont appear that much though.

Form:

[b]Roleplay Type:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Coat Color:[/b]

[b]Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:[/b]

[b]Physique:[/b]

[b]Cutie Mark:[/b]

[b]Origin/Residence:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Motivation:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b] (optional)

[b]Dislikes:[/b] (optional)

[b]Character Summary:[/b]

(Yes that is the Mane RP one because I like it, if you want to use a Mane RP OC just post link)

Characters:

1) Luna -ME

2) Celestia - ME

3) Nightmare Moon - ME

3) SPECIAL CHARRIE (mini mod) -

4) Derpy (mini mod) - Bronynumber299

5) Twlilight - FermataTheBase

6) AJ - OPEN

7) Fluttershy - OPEN

8) Rarity - OPEN

9) Pinkie Pie - OPEN

10) Rainbow Dash - Claimed

11) Shadowcloak - UnitPON13

12) Rainy Splash - Bronynumber299

13) Neon Bright - Bronynumber299

14) Penumbra Dewdrop - FermataTheBasse

15)

Roleplay Type: Mane 6/Crossover

Name: Nova Arkwing

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Coat Color: Navy Blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Mane/Tail colours are different shades of blue, styled in a aerodynamic and sleek almost blade-like manner

Physique: Tall, sleek and well built, his wings are shaped in a odd fashion that makes high speed flight and close flight combat more faster and stable.

Cutie Mark: A white sword with wings on both sides

Origin/Residence: Born in Cloudsdale, Raised at Cloudsdale Flight Academy (CFA for short.)

Motivation:

Dislikes: (optional)

Character Summary: Born into a proud traditional militaristic family on Cloudsdale, Nova was taught from a young age how to survive and use teamwork to effectively complete the objective given, he is highly trained in self defense arts and can very much hold his own in a fight, He is an accomplished flyer and a formidable combat pilot. He is determined, courageous and unpredictable in combat, he is a kind, caring and slightly sarcastic, not known to many ponies he has a massive crush on Rainbow Dash and prefers not to reveal it publicly.

(I can make edits so it suits the rp more if requested.)

- NovaArkwing

16)Master Mustang - Master Mustang

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Chrys!This seems fun! I think I'll use my to first characters!Neon Bright and Rainy Splash!http://www.canterlot.com/topic/5957-rainy-splash-final/page__hl__%2Brainy+%2Bsplash.That is Rainy and this is Neon:http://www.canterlot.com/topic/6715-neon-bright-final/

Rainy Splash is kind and always tries to find the sensible solution.He is bestest of friends with Neon Bright who is like the sister he never had.Rainy is a pegasus and specializes with rain stuffs.Oh and has an immense crush on Rainbow Dash.(In other RPs and things she is his wife and they have a kid.)

Neon Bright is a party pony who is short tempered and acts like the bad girl but turns very sweet on her friends and lovers.She is a unicorn specializes in light magic and runs a store called The Party Pantry which sells the best glowsticks ever made by her.Neon looks up to Pinkie Pie like a role model.

Thats about it.Can't wait to hear from you Chrys.

Why not? My application probably won't be through for at least another week.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11053-penumbra-dewdrop-final/

A pegasus mare who's similar to Luna in that her sleep cycle has her most alert and awake at night. Tries to fit in with normal day society, but has precious few hours to sleep as a result. Impatient, irritable, absent-minded, but has a good heart. Naive as well.

Okay, this is my first female OC

Name: Lightning Chaser

Sex: Mare

Eye Color: Blue

Coat Color: orange

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Red and Orange mane &tail.

Physique: a normal sized mare, a bit on the thin side

Cutie Mark: a neon blue lightning bolt coming out of a sword handle

Origin/Residence: She was born and raised in the country side near Trottingham. But She moved to Canterlot to join the royal guard.

Motivation: Lightning is spunky and always very cheerful, even in glum times. However She has a short temper and will freak out if you insult her or one of her friends. She wants to be strong like her dad was.

Likes: (optional) She really like papayas, to a point where its almost an addiction.

Dislikes: (optional) She isn't a huge fan of sugar. She doesn't like unnaturally sweetened things.

Character Summary: Lightning was bullied a lot when she was little, to a point where she couldn't stand to look weak anymore! She spent a lot of her time toughening herself up. And eventually moved to Canterlot to apply to be a guard. She was rejected, and beat up the recruiter. As the guards were pulling her off of him, Luna saw how much life and 'spunk' she had in her and decided to make her a night guard to liven up the rest of her militia.

Name:Rarity

Sex:Mare

Species:Unicorn

Eye Colour:Blue

Coat Colour:White

Mane/Tail markings and colour:Purple and loopy!

Physique:Normal

Cutie Mark:Three blue diamonds

Origin/Residence:Ponyville

Motivation:To be famous and make dresses for royalty but to keep her friends happy also.

Character Summary:Rarity is the element of generosity.She is a pretty pony but can hold herself in a fight.She is a bit of girly girl and dosn't like to be dirty and is an expert in whining.Rarity has a taste in style and likes fancy things she has a cat called Opal.She specializes in illusion magic.

Is that okay for Rarity?

Roleplay Type: Mane 6/Crossover

Name: Nova Arkwing

Sex: Male

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Coat Color: Navy Blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Mane/Tail colours are different shades of blue, styled in a aerodynamic and sleek almost blade-like manner

Physique: Tall, sleek and well built, his wings are shaped in a odd fashion that makes high speed flight and close flight combat more faster and stable.

Cutie Mark: A white sword with wings on both sides

Origin/Residence: Born in Cloudsdale, Raised at Cloudsdale Flight Academy (CFA for short.)

Motivation:

Dislikes: (optional)

Character Summary: Born into a proud traditional militaristic family on Cloudsdale, Nova was taught from a young age how to survive and use teamwork to effectively complete the objective given, he is highly trained in self defense arts and can very much hold his own in a fight, He is an accomplished flyer and a formidable combat pilot. He is determined, courageous and unpredictable in combat, he is a kind, caring and slightly sarcastic, not known to many ponies he has a massive crush on Rainbow Dash and prefers not to reveal it publicly.

(I can make edits so it suits the rp more if requested.)

I 'm kinda new to stricter RP's, but I play fair. My character may seem OP but he is the only one I have so far... u.u Hope he is acceptable.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10852-master-mustang-final/