Nightmares in Ponyville (OOC chat and App)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to cap off at 15, 20 would get hectic really fast, or it would be a slow painful crawl in waiting for others to post, just my opinion. Also, we would probably be waiting a while for others to join, plus the fact we need the mane six spots filled in. Again. you really don't have to, just a suggestion.

actually a friend of mine was thinking about sending an app here for Rainbow Dash (you may know him as the guy who rp'ed RD in the Equestria High thread A.K.A Warbrony) is it alright if he tries out for the part? (also he would like to bring his OC along too if that's ok? if not I can tell him to bring his OC later when more places are open.)

I shall possess Twilight!

Name: Twilight Sparkle

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Dark Purple

Coat Color: Light Purple

Mane/Tail/MarkingsColor&Style: Hair is mostly dark blue with a single strip of faded purple and pink running through. Both mane and tail are long and straightened.

Physique:A fairly average body for a mare, though she isn't exactly in shape, so she doesn't have a muscular body.

Cutie Mark: Large pinkish star with five white stars between the points of the larger star.

Origin/Residence: Born in Canterlot, lives in Ponyville.

Occupation: Student of Princess Celestia, Librarian of Ponyville.

Motivation: Twilight seeks to learn all of the non-horrible and or evil secrets of magic, and loves studying for studying's sake. She is also at times a needy pony who derives satisfaction from order and schedules; to deviate from plans makes her nervous and can cause her to break down.

Character Summary: Twilight Sparkle is, as Celestia's student, one of the foremost users of magic in the land; her spell selection is diverse and she has spells for almost any situation. She scientifically pushes the boundaries of magic- though she knows where the boundaries are- and spends a lot of time by herself buried into books. Twilight isn't totally antisocial however, having learned the importance of friendship she will find ways to spend time with the friends she has made even in a busy day. Since her time is so rigidly scheduled, she is often a very busy mare. Twilight is very clever and observant even without her magic, while she can be at times naive when out of her element, she's a very trustworthy pony otherwise.