What do you want to see in the new season?

Its going to be a long wait unfortunately but it gives us alot of time to look forward to it. Im so happy that Derpy is an official character (thought I dont think she will be called "Durpy") and Luna is always good. But what I hope to happen is seeing the cutie mark crusaders get their cutie marks. And mabey more spike episodes. There were only two and I kinda wanna know more about him. And more Apple Jack episodes. I dont think there were enoughf.

Well, all of the mane six and Spike have gone crazy at some point in the show, and their mental breakdowns seem to have gotten more and more terrifying as the season progressed. So you know what I want to see? Celestia losing her mind! The last time she got PO'd, she sent her sister to the freakin' moon. I can only imagine what else there is to see from her!

hi hi

She gets so tired of pine needles and tree sap that she becomes a professional tree pruner. :D Also, did anypony else notice how she complained about getting covered in tree sap, but as the episode progressed, she still had to deal with sappy stories? She just can't avoid it no matter what. :D

Ya know, I know this seems out of line for this show, maybe. But since Nightmare Moon, we haven't had any other villians. I'd like to see some more villians. And not just a cheesy adversary like Trixie, but a character who carries a true element of evil. It doesn't have to turn into a comic book cartoon, but just enough to make it interesting.

Just want to see more of the second-tier characters like Trixie and Zecora, especially Zecora. Also want to see more of the world outside of Ponyville, or even outside of Equestria. My dream is an episode that shows the homeland of Zecora.

Ya know, I know this seems out of line for this show, maybe. But since Nightmare Moon, we haven't had any other villians. I'd like to see some more villians. And not just a cheesy adversary like Trixie, but a character who carries a true element of evil. It doesn't have to turn into a comic book cartoon, but just enough to make it interesting.

5284%20-%20deviantart%20lauren_faust.png

hi hi

I like that the land of Equestria isn't yet another world where the forces of good and evil are diametrically opposed in a fragile balance of power. Princess Celestia doesn't seem to be the type to put up with big bads for extended periods of time. Still, some serious villains every once in a while would be a good thing I think.

So you know what I want to see? Celestia losing her mind! The last time she got PO'd, she sent her sister to the freakin' moon. I can only imagine what else there is to see from her!

This, SO much. Celestia lacks "humanity" (for lack of a better word) in part because we don't get to see her flaws. She's starting to become someone I like, definitely, with her "trollish side" adding an unexpected twist to her character (which makes her feel a bit mysterious as well), but her power and her positivity tend to drain some opportunities for interesting conflict. I feel like she could step in an easily solve some of the "outside threat" episodes that have occurred, which makes the threats a bit less menacing.

• Like 1

More AJ-centric episodes would be nice.

A Rainbow Dash solo song would be 20% cooler than every other one so far.

Also, although it may be unlikely, I'd like an episode where the ponies go into space.

Or maybe the moon.

A Luna-themed episode where the ponies go to the moon, yes! 8-)

Finally, the Smooze making an appearance (Or an expy of it) would be worth it.

Since it's been confirmed Luna is coming back, and there seems to be an episode centered around her I can't wait! I wonder what her personality will be like. =)

I know one of the animators or layout artists hinted that some characters will return, and we'll some new ones, too.

I can't wait! Normally I'd never wish to skip summer and go straight to fall, but for ponies I'd make an exception. >.>

• 3 weeks later...