What do you want to see in the new season?

Aside from more Luna appearances, more villains, and just more FiM in general. I would love to see everyone's family. I mean, we saw Twilight's parents already, but what about everyone else?

Just more backstory in general. I love the taste we got from Cutie Mark Chronicles and I want more of that xD

Oh annnnnnd more of the boy ponies please.

Stuff I'd like to see...

A little development on some of the background ponies. Nothing much, just maybe give them official names and standardise their voices. Decent voices please (Bon-bon and Caramel, I'm looking at you! ¬_¬). Admittedly part of the fun of fanon is making this stuff up, but having something more would be nice. And give Lyra and Derpy/Ditzy some lines dagnabbit!

Some more of the male ponies would be nice, particularily Big Macintosh. One of the main facets of AJ's personailty is her devotion to her family, and we haven't really seen too much of that yet, beyond being overprotective of her sister and trying to raise money for Granny's hip. More Big Mac screentime would help with that. Plus he's awesome.

Eeeyup gEfq6.jpg

Seeing unicorns besides Twilight doing some cool magic stuff. It's not like she's the only one who's talent is magic. There's a whole magic school in Canterlot after all. In "a dog and pony show" I was so happy to see Rarity use her gem finding spell. "Yes!", I said, "Finally a pony uses a spell Twilight doesn't have!"

2lTPE.jpg

Minutes later: "Goddamn it Twilight!"

DrMmg.jpg

*sigh* I guess she still has her topiary spell :| But yeah, even if it's just a background pony casting a unique spell or something. This is a magical world after all.

Naturally I'm looking forward to the return of Luna. Plus I'm positive they will bring back Trixie at least once. Might be nice to see some other minor characters back like Braeburn or Gilda. Not really expecting that though. But we do need more Zecora.

Seeing unicorns besides Twilight doing some cool magic stuff.

Huh. Thinking about it (and after watching Boast Busters again), Rarity and Trixie both have spells that twilight has yet to copy. Rarity has her fashion show special effects from "Suited for Success" and the topiary spell from "Look Before You Sleep". And Trixie had all her flashy illusions plus her weather control powers, which I don't think Twilight has done.

So yeah... more like that in Season 2 please EvxT1.jpg

I know this is only a My Little Pony cartoon, and I'm not asking for a blood bath or anything over the top like that, but I would like to see more in the way of actual threats in season 2, the closest we came to that in season 1 were Nightmare Moon, the buffalo tribe and the gem dogs, and the buffalo didn't take all that long to resolve their conflict with the ponies anyway. Nightmare Moon was the only one where anything was truly at stake, and she was the antagonist of the very first episode.

Again I don't want it to become a violence fest, just some actual tension now and again would be awesome :) Lso, lose Celesita's somewhat warped and inconsiderate sense of humour as well.

More pony holiday/event. I was disappoint last year because there wasn't any christmas episode and I wonder how ponies in Equestria celebrate the christmas holiday.

The gang cdould go to seaside or at least they could go on some kind of underwater adventure.

• 3 weeks later...

Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo could use a bit more character development. So far, they seem to have only had CMC eps, where its more just about the group as a whole. Apple Bloom has already had a few eps where she takes a more meaningful role, I reckon Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo should each get their turn in season 2.

I'd also like to see Big Macintosh have an episode. I reckon he has some potential for a good episode.

You know...arcs. That last multiple episodes. Like the first two episodes of the first season.

Ah yeah, that would be good. OR - wait for it - MOVIE LENGTH EPISODE. How epic would that be? Arcs are good but you have to wait a whole week to watch it! With movie lengths...

You know...arcs. That last multiple episodes. Like the first two episodes of the first season.

Ah yeah, that would be good. OR - wait for it - MOVIE LENGTH EPISODE. How epic would that be? Arcs are good but you have to wait a whole week to watch it! With movie lengths...

No movie length episodes! Not yet! Wait another season. I want to see more Griffons.

No movie length episodes! Not yet! Wait another season. I want to see more Griffons.

More griffons would be nice. I wonder if MLP can kick off some other bad shows to make room for longer episodes? 40 minute episodes pl0x!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh! Ooh! And multiple-episode arcs.

Laruen wanted this for the first season, for the episodes to be loosely a large overall story arc. Unfortunately it was one of the proposals for the show she had to drop in order for it to go forward as Hasbro strongly preferred self-contained episodic episodes so they program could be easier to sell to any networks. Maybe this will change for season two but it is unlikely. We could still get some two parters though, which would still be rather cool.

I'I'd like a little more recognition of the brony community (and am kind of expecting it, honestly), but not too much. Just a few subtle winks here and there, like another short Derpy scene, or Doctor Whoof showing up as an actual doctor.

More stuff like Equestria Girls would be pretty good :)

Recognizing us would be nice, but Hasbro still thinks its biggest market is kids. xD WE ARE WAY BIGGER THAN YOU CHILDREN! We are probably 75% of their fanbase.

And I would like some two parters as well, but what can you do if Hasbro says no?

Derpy is actually in storyboards, so they're planning to put her inside episodes instead of just animating her in at the last minute.

Stemming off of this, more Derpy.

Just more Derpy in general, and I can die happy. Heck, if they get Derpy an actual speaking part that's more than just 1 word, I'm going to die of happiness.