About Myself: Well I'm 26 years old and I started watching My Little Pony back in June and I have to say I don't miss a single thing and I love the community it introduced me to. Plus it gave me ideas for stories and music, so I'm happy to have found such a community.

I love to read and write, and of course play video games and I own a PSP 3001, which is my favorite game system at the moment!

I am currently working on writing a few songs as well as getting music put together. :) Ask any thing you want!

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this site while on Google. ^^

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I started watching it after watching a commerical advertising the Canterlot Wedding and from the first episode I was hooked!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I think I said all I wanted. xD

Welcome to Canterlo- :o

I remember you from DeviantArt! I'm KitsuneKagamine!

I was the one that constantly sent back icons of ponies, to which you returned in favor. XD It lasted for quite a long time.

Well, whether you remember me or not, Welcome to Canterlot! Tis a great place! Plus, the ponies make it 2000% cooler!

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlo- :-o

I remember you from DeviantArt! I'm KitsuneKagamine!

I was the one that constantly sent back icons of ponies, to which you returned in favor. XD It lasted for quite a long time.

Well, whether you remember me or not, Welcome to Canterlot! Tis a great place! Plus, the ponies make it 2000% cooler!

Hey I do remember!! Sorry for taking so long to reply, Been busy! :D