(Ponyville) Flim Flam Super-Speedy Elixir 6k (Open to all)

Boss_Hoss1

(OOC; Oops, didnt mean to leave the impression Harrington was being passed over. I thought I had Flim react to him in the last round. trying again.

I also apoligize for the delays today, had 2 fences go down and was busy all day)

Flim whinnied excitedly as he passed a bottle to Carrot top, flashing an endearing smile.. "Enjoy it in good health, sistah. You'll soon feel like a new mare!"

He levitated a selection of bottles over to Harrington as he seemed to be getting annoyed by his checking out the fillies. "I am so very sorry my good colt, here I am giving the fillies a little extra attention, when actually all our customers are valuable. How many would you like, sir?"

Flim was working very hard to avoid the bad batch, which he hoped to later dilute with a good batch and extra sugar. Perhaps call it the Xtreme edition?

Just then, Cloud Chaser got very eager and as energetic as if she already had a bottle "Good choice my lovely! And you will get a volume discount for the box of 12 bottles."

He passed over one of the bottles he had been levitating "Please accept this one on the house while I conclude my business with Mr Sleuth here, and I will get out the special box I had put aside for myself."

He added a quick wink in her direction "I think a customer like you is worth it, right?"

Flim grinned and turned back to Harrington Sleuth. "Now where were we sir?"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thanks," Carrot Top said as she received the bottle. She didn't know if she would feel like a new mare, but she hoped to feel like a better mare.

"To my health then," she replied to the bottle as she took a drink. The contents were indeed tasty, sweet like a baby carrot or a honeycrisp apple. She didn't know why the one mare was so upset about how it tasted. Maybe it was a bad batch. Not every carrot she grew was perfect.

"Hmm... I don't feel any different."

Flam smiled at Kaskazini 's questions.

"I admire your curiousity, my striped friend," the moustached unicorn began to explain, "but I'm afraid I cannot share the ingredient list with you. It's a trade secret, don'tcha know. But rest assured, this wonderful elixir is all natural, made with only the finest herbs and plants from all over Equestria!"

Meanwhile, a newcomer has arrived in Ponyville:

sml_gallery_475_9_45345.png

Tankena

Tankena crossed the small bridge that led to Ponyville.

"I heard my friend Professor Krashkop is here," the green mare said in her thick Stalliongrad accent. "It has been long time, he was always my favorite teacher back at Canterlot U."

"MR VADDLE! VHERE ARE YOU?" the airborne Professor Krashkop continued shouting from above when Tankena spotted him.

"HAY PROFESSOR KRASHKOP!" the green Earth mare shouted upward.

"Fraulien Tankena! Good to see you again, mein friend, but I cannot stop to chat now! Mein good friend Mr. Vaddle has drank someting harmful und I must find him before it's too late"

"DA! I will help in search! What does he look like?"

"Mr Vaddle is gray furred bald pony vith glasses und a bowtie! Danka for your help, Tankena, vee must find him at vonce! I vill fly over south side of town, you take dee north!"

"DA!" Tankena nodded as she began to trot off. Suddenly, the green mare stopped in her tracks when she spotted... HIM! A tall, regal gray furred young stallion with a full dark mane. Tankena was so entraulled with this handsome colt that she nearly forgot her mission. Shaking her head quickly to 'snap back' to reality, she trotted up to him. "Sir! I you seen Mr Waddle? He is an older pony with..."

"Nope, haven't seen'm, sweet lady," the young stallion said in a soft 'Barry White' style voice.

"I see, thank you," Tankena said, trotting off to search the streets. The handsome newcomer slowly walked back towards the place the Flim Flam brothers were set up.

"Mr Flim, Mr. Flam, I will take every bottle of that wonderful elixir you can spare!" he announced.

"YOU WHAT???" Flam shouted in stunned amazement.

"Yes, and do hurry please," the well dressed stranger said, attracting the instant attention of all of the mares in the vincinity. As the stunningly beautiful Earth pony reached into his saddlebag for his bag of bits, the movement flashed his cutie mark from beneath the blue blanket on his back...... a bubble pipe.....

Little does any pony know that THIS new pony IS Mr. Waddle. The 'special ingredient' in the elixir had a peculiar affect on him, transforming him into a much younger and handsome version of himself. However, the 'special ingredient' will have different effects on every pony who consumes it, since the secret ingredient is..... a Poison Joke extract. However, Flim and Flam don't KNOW it was Poison Joke. To them, it was just another fancy herb that gave their formula its 'kick'. Mr Waddle is wise enough to NOT bring attention to himself, so this is why he's being secretive about all this. His plan is to buy up all the elixir he can so he can stay younger looking as long as possible. He doesn't want the crowd to know that this stuff is so valuable (to him) or otherwise they'd buy it all up for themselves. Besides, Mr Waddle LIKES the attention he seems to be getting from the ladies now. BUT unknown to Mr Waddle, it's the BAD BATCH of the elixir that will continue his youthful appearance, not the NEWER batch!

Ah, what the heck. Might as well, right? Kaskazini opened the bag that was hanging from his neck and reached in with his snout, pulling out first a carved wooden necklace. "Oups, dat not be it..." he mumbled around it. That had been an honest mistake. He needed to learn to organize his bags better. He stuck the necklace back in and this time pulled out a small pouch.

"Alright, I take one'a dem," he informed Flam, extracting two bits from the pouch and handing them over. He took his bottle of energy drink and uncorked it to take a swig from it. He was glad he'd bought it then, because a young, handsome stallion walked up to buy most of their stock.

Huh.

Kas took another small sip, tasting something familiar in the ingredients. Probably just something his mother used in her medicinal potions. " 'bout how long till dis stuff kick in, me moustached friend?" he asked, looking at Flam.

"Good choice my lovely! And you will get a volume discount for the box of 12 bottles."

Cloudchaser grinned at the prospect of a full 12 bottles. She was feeling pretty awesome about this. It was sure to give her an advantage over the rest of the weather team. They were all going to be so jealous of her newfound awesomeness. The fact that she was getting a discount only made it better.

"Please accept this one on the house while I conclude my business with Mr Sleuth here, and I will get out the special box I had put aside for myself."

Chaser gave a nod. A free bottle? Could this get any better? Like, seriously, these dudes were awesome. She grinned as she took the bottle eagerly as it was passed to her.

"I think a customer like you is worth it, right?"

"Ah man, you guys are the best!" she said brightly. "Well, here goes!" she said as she popped open the bottle and threw some of it back.

The taste was pretty good. Good and sweet, but with a nice kick to it. She could really get used to it. She started to drink it down quickly.

"Wow, what you guys put in this stuff? It tastes awesome!" she declared after most of the bottle was gone. "I'm beginning to wonder if one box will be enough!"

It tasted good, but Cloudchaser didn't feel any different yet. Maybe it took a while before it kicked in?

"Well, thank you. I'll take a bottle or two." He set down enough bits for the purchase and completed the exchange before somepony else came along and offered to buy out the entire stand. He went back to his caravan and popped open a bottle, downing about half of the stuff before he paused and closed it off.

I'm not feeling much of anything changing yet...maybe it takes time...

reno-.jpg

Reno noticed a commotion and tilted his head wiggling his way through the crowd to see it, his eyes widening and a grin growing across his face as he caught sight of his uncles! His favorite uncles at that! He bounced up and down to try and get a good look, wiggling through the crowd, putting his hooves on the machine and waved "Hi Uncle Flim! Hi Uncle Flam! What are you selling?" he asked cocking his head to one side. It looked good whatever it was they were selling, and he was always for supporting his own family's endeavors.

He managed to listen to hear the price and moved to get the bits out of his saddlebag, never once thinking that he'd just take something from family because of it "Here!" He had grabbed three bits and offered it to them with an extended hoof 'Is this enough?" he hoped so he only had the three bits from pulling weeds earlier!

(OOC: Sorry delays, I thought there were still 1 or 2 players before me)

Flam zipped around, feeling really jazzed. He hoped it was the caffinated goodness of their product as he handed out bottles and collected bits. Though it might have been the sight of BITS entering their coffers and the excitement of drawing in ponies to buy their product...

He slipped around to the storage bin and grabbed the case he had set aside, then brought it out to Cloudchaser. "And how does..." He looks over to an abacus floating in a green nimbus of magic and flips a few beads around "Umm 18 Bits sound for a case of (12) bottles?" (ooc; Feel free to haggle)

Flam gasps at the sudden appearance of a grey pony Adonis accosting his brother for all he can get of their product. " Well my pretty mare, looks like you have your case just in time! I think we may be out of stock temporarily in short order!"

He wondered if Flam would go ahead and slip in the bad batch on the amazingly handsome stallion to clear it out...Suddenly, he heard a high vice of a foal, and looked around, spotting Cousin Reno GoLucky."Ohhh Hello Dear Cousin Reno! We are selling Energy Drinks. Its all the rage in Canterlot and Manehattan, so we thought we would make our own!"

He shed an unbidden, proud tear and smiled as Reno offered what had to be his last bits for their concoctions.

After a horrible moments thought on what a foal on a megadose of caffene would be like, he put his hoof over the foals hooves and gently pushed them back

"Oh save your Bits my lad. How would you like to test one for us?" Flim winked to Flam as he pulled an unlabled bottle of water from their lunch cooler, and hoofed it to the foal. "We call it... Elixier Clear! Yes, and its yours for free if you can tell us wether it works or not after a half hour or so."

As he helped distribute bottles of elixir to happy pony customers, Flam noticed Flim's 'slight of hoof' trick in giving Reno a 'safe' bottle to drink. After giving his clever brother a quick wink of approval, he turned to hear the declaration from the gray maned stranger that he wanted to buy up all of their product he could! The cream colored striped maned unicorn galloped over to the stallion.

"You say you wanna buy all our wares, but my friend that wouldn't be fair,

You see all these ponies standing here? They're are customers we hold so dear!

We'll have to place a limit on sales today, but we'll make plenty more to sell the next day!!!!"

"Now look you little whippersnapper, er, I mean, good sir," the handsome blanket wearing stallion spoke, "I am willing to pay top dollar for all of your elixir! What about all those bottles over there?"

Seeing the strange pointing to the cases of bottles set aside behind the SSCS6k, Flam frowned because these were the bottle from the earlier 'bad batch' that so many ponies had disliked.

"I'm sorry sir, we can't sell those, they're of an inferior quality," Flam said sternly. "You'd MUCH rather have bottles of our finest.."

"LOOK you silly youngin'!" the stallion grunted, glaring at the mustached salespony. "I had a bottle of that stuff earlier, and it's the greatest thing I've ever tasted! You'll either let me BUY those cases over there from you or I will TAKE them from you by force!"

To make his point, the stranger punched a nearby tree with his left front hoof so hard, the tree instantly broke and doubled over. Seeing this show of great strength was enough to spur the frightened Flam into action.

"The customer's always right I say, shall I charge you, FIVE bits for the entire old batch?"

"I'll pay ten bits now and I'll be back tomorrow for MORE!" the gray stranger neighed, quickly loading all of the 'bad batch' bottles into the back of a borrowed wagon. As he was ready to hitch himself up to ride away, he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Where are you go-ink, you handsome stud?" Tankana asked, the green Stalliongradian mare had returned after a fruitless search for Mr. Waddle. "I am stranger in town, you show me around, da?"

"Go away you pesky filly! Can't you see I'm... I'm..." at that moment, the rugged gray stallion got a look good look at the green mare. She was quite stunning for a 'work horse' and this changed his demeanor. "I meant to say, of course I will show you around town. Let me take this precious cargo back home, and then you and I will have a grand old time together!"

"Da! I will help! You gorgeous stallion!" Tankena offered, quickly cuddling up to the stallion, causing his blanket to fall from his body, revealing his familiar cutie mark to the world.

"HAY YOU!" the observant Flam shouted, "you have a cutie mark exactly like that old cogger I gave my first free swig of elixir to!"

"Ach! UNEEMAL!" the still airborne Pegasus Professor Krashkop shouted, having heard Flam's shouting before flying over in that direction. Spotting the youthful stallion with Mr Waddle's cutie mark, the eyes of the wing flapping gray maned elderly pony bugged out.

"Mr. Vaddle? Is dat YOU?"

"Er.. no! It's not me.... I mean.... I'm not him... I mean... he's not me... " the buff stallion nervously stuttered.

(OOC: and now for the first crazy change...)

Carrot Top stood by, watching the other ponies purchasing their elixirs from theb Flim Flam brothers. News must have traveled fast as the line increased five fold in a matter of minutes. There was a strange happening of a strong looking stallion trying to buy wevery last bottle from the unicorn brothers. Somehow the stallion met a pony with a strange accent who was looking to help him and another pony with a stanger accent folowing them.

"I WONDER WHEN THIS STUFF IS SUPPOSED TO WORK?"

Carrot quickly stopped. Her voice wasn't the normal pleasant tone that she would normally have. It was loud, even more than a pony was accustomed to when calling another pony who was down the street. This was as loud as Princess Luna's Royal Canterlot Voice!

"DID THAT COME FROM ME?"

Her voice quickly confirmed this was true. Something happened to make her voice deafningly loud. Carrot knew it was ok when came to the park and the only that changed was her ordering and drinikng a bottle of that elixir.

"HEY," Carrot said as she made her way up to the hulking machine, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY VOICE?"

Kaskazini downed what was in his bottle, rolling it around in his hooves and examining it idly. It wasn't bad, not the greatest taste in the world, but it wasn't as bad as he'd been led to believe. Maybe it was just the herbal remedies he was used to from his village, for minor things of course. They never tasted good, but they worked.

He didn't feel too much different so he just stood around, watching the crowd. Suddenly, there was a commotion involving a pony with a strange accent, and a very handsome looking younger stallion. Before he could even clue into what was going on he winced and shied away from the pony he'd been standing near to, who's voice had suddenly gained the volume of...of...he didn't quite have anything to compare it to, but it was loud. He shook his head and watched as the mare trotted over to the salesponies. This was...highly unusual, from an energy drink.

All of a sudden, he felt something bubbling up inside him, and his body shuddered a bit as he hiccuped. "Hic!" At precisely the same moment he let out the sound, Kas' stripes changed, from their usual black to a vibrant, practically glowing pink colour.

He looked at his left foreleg, jaw open a bit and surprise registering on his face. He was so shocked, only a single, expressionless word managed to come out of his mouth.

"What."

Hic!

This time, before his very eyes, the bright pink stripes became a yellow of just the same intensity. "Dis be highly unusual..." he mumbled, hoping it wouldn't last too long, because he was feeling another hiccup coming on.

Hic!

Now his stripes were bright blue.

Harrington left his wagon after he had decided to down the entire bottle and walked out, feeling the effects starting up. He felt the energy coursing through his veins as Flim and Flam had promised it would, and he felt like taking a lap or two around Equestria. He dashed off, flying high and fast through the skies. He felt like somepony out there might mistake the sheer speed for Rainbow Dash's or that the Wonderbolts might take notice of this sheer speed and energy. For a moment, he thought he saw a mach cone.

On his way back to Ponyville to thank the brothers, however, things started to look a little fuzzy. He figured it was from how fast he was flying and squinted, wishing he had brought along goggles before the impulsive flight. When he landed, his vision wasn't getting any better, and everything was starting to fade out.

"Aaaah! No, no, no! I'm...I'm going blind!!" He panicked and sprinted about, half running and half flying, as his view turned pitch black. "What did that potion do to me!? I can't see a bucking thing!!" He crash-landed into the ground a distance away from where he took off, recovered and then approached what he thought was the sales wagon Flim and Flam were using but was instead Twilight's library tree. He pounded on the door indignantly.

"Yes, I've come to file a complaint! What the buck is this for!? I've gone blind because of your "miracle elixir," you filthy cheats!"

Silence fell as it hadn't dawned on him he was, literally, barking up the wrong tree. He turned around and bucked at the tree, which he still mistook as Flim and Flam's sales wagon.

"Don't you give me the cold shoulder! I want my bits back! I want compensation for my impairment! What are you waiting on, a written invitation!? FIX ME, YOU SCOUNDRELS!! I'LL RING UP THE AUTHORITIES ON YOU! TO THE MOON! TO THE MOON WITH YOU BOTH!!"

Cloudchaser just stood there waiting. She looked around at all the others to see that some rather strange things were happening. One young mare got a crazy loud voice while a zebra got hiccups that changed the color of his stripes. Elsewhere, a stallion was shouting about being blind. This was kind of weird. The sales ponies hadn't described any of that stuff as effects of the Elixir. This couldn't possibly be a trick, could it?

"This isn't a trick, is it?" she asked the stallion directly, confident he would be honest with her as she held out a full 19 bits that she had miscounted. "I don't like being tricked by ponies. I just wanna make sure you aren't doing that before I give you my bits."

The stripes and crazy voices and blindness was definitely weird, but Cloudchaser wasn't feeling any of that yet and all of the samples of the Elixir surely had to be the exact same. Maybe these others were making up the effects to scam the salesponies out of their great tasting product? Of course, the zebra's plight seemed real, but he was a zebra, so maybe it just worked different for him. Cloudchaser found herself kind of skeptical, but still more or less excited.

Harrington turned around at the sound of Cloudchaser's voice as she questioned him.

"They can tell me if this is some sort of trick!" he huffed, pointing behind him to the tree nopony had yet told him was not the sales wagon. "These frauds may be unicorns, but know nothing of magical elixirs! Don't bother spending your bits on something that, if it works, will disfigure you in the process! If you'll excuse me, I still have to get these clods to answer me!" He continued pounding away at the tree, likely to the dismay of those inside. "Get down from there and face me, you rapscallions! I'll have both of you imprisoned!"

(OOC: Quicklime said she would be away for several days so I have permission to pass over Cousin Reno for a round or so. If anypony intendeds to keep their SSCS6K from being able to move, this might be an opportune moment.)

Flim looked around in growing horror, before plastering a forced smile on his face. That old codger that Flam tested a bottle on was now a young superstud!

He really hoped he was hallucinating as more wierd things started happening.

Flim's smile warped a bit like when Twilight Sparkle was being stressed out. All as he saw the color changing zebra and the Royal Canterlot Carrot top, and a very Irate Harrington Sleuth barking up the wrong tree.

He quickly looked to see that Dear Cousin Reno was out of immediate earshot before turning back to Cloud Chaser.

Before him was her stack of bits. He quickly noticed she had miscounted but since scrutiny was likely to hit them hard and fast, overcharging was not going to help in the least in court so he reluctantly pushed one bit back, nervously laughing. "Oh, one bit too many. cant be too careful with any pony willing to buy a case, eh? And I can personally assure you Miss, it works, I've been awake for three whole days and I am fit as a fiddle!"

Just then, his shirt and barber shop vest bulged on his back, them split, revealing two tiny wings. "Errr, ahhh See? If it gave me wings! It can only help your flying skills, right sistah?"

Flim was now visibly sweating and praying that he was just hallucinating from lack of sleeeeeep.

Flam soon got the sense that things were spinning out of control. Carrot Top's voice? Kaskazini's ever changing stripes? Harrington's blindness? His own brother sprouting wings? And could the handsome, buff looking stallion loading their elixir into his wagon be that same elderly tottering pony that he had 'force fled' the elixir to only moments ago? Trying to put his best smile on his nervous face, Flam turned to address Cloudchaser.

"Of course this elixir is 100% percent safe! I actually drank some of it myself and there's no adverse side effects at all!"

As the straw hat wearing stallion spoke, his body, starting with his hind portions and working it's way up to his head, began to transform into dragon scales. Within a few seconds, except for his unicorn horn, Flam had changed into a green, scaly dragon.

"You see, my dear, nothing to fear..."

"ACK! UNEEMAL!" the still airborne Professor Krashkop shouted from above. "You two dumkoffs put Poison Joke extract into dat crazy drink of yours! EVERYPONY, STOP DRINKING DAT STUFF AT VONCE?"

"POISON JOKE?" Tankena yelled out as the green mare turned towards the handsome stallion beside her. "Then you are Mr. Waddle, da?"

As she spoke, Mr Waddle began to revert back to his normal, elderly self. Sensing this, he quickly grabbed another bottle from his wagon and started to open it, only to have it slapped out of his hooves by Tankena.

"NYET!" she spoke in her Stalliongrad accent, "the drink is dangerous! You could really ..."

"MY BOTTLE!" Mr Waddle shouted, grabbing it off the street and drinking it right down. "I want to be young again! Can't you see that, ya little whippersnapper?"

As he spoke, the elixir slowly restored his youthful appearance.

"I am NOT believing my eyes!" Tankena yelled as Professor Krashkop swooped down to them.

"Mr. Vaddle, mein dear friend, you cannot keep drinking dis svill! It could have more side effects dat could..."

"Leave me be! I know what I'm doing!" the younger looking Mr. Waddle neighed as he hitched himsel to his wagon and galloped away.

"What shall we do, Professor? We can't just leave all these ponies like this!"

"Javol, fraulein, I vill return to mein lab to try to find an antidote, you stay here und try to tend to everyvone as best you can. I vill vork as quickly as I can!" the light green Pegasus shouted down as he flew off.

"How can I help with all THIS?" Tankena asked as dragonized Flam turned his head away to cough and made fire could out of his mouth.

"Egad! Did I just do that?" Flam said in a deeper, louder voice.

The peaceful park setting that Carrot Top was accustomed to seeing had erupted into pandemonium!

A zebra next to her was suddenly having his stripes change, an elderly pony had turned young, and a pegasus was now blind!

"YOU TWO HAVE ALOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO," she said to the two brothers.

Before she could get a straight answer, the one unicorn sprouted wings while the other turned into a dragon! Seeing this, the Flim Flam brothers weren't going to be helping anypony out anytime soon as now they had to deal with their own changes. Somepony had to take action, and that somepony was Carrot Top!

"EVERYPONY CALM DOWN" Carrot Top yelled in a voice that would make Princess Luna jealous when trying to quell a crowd.

"NOW, I MAY BE A SIMPLE CARROT FARMER, BUT I DO KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS. SO, I"M SURE THAT THE FLIM FLAM BROTHERS WILL BE ABLE TO WHIP UP AN ANTIDOTE WITH THAT CONTRAPTION OF THEIRS AND ASLO REFUND EVERYPONY THEIR BITS."

The mare then turned to the two brothers and gave them a glaring look.

"WON"T YOU TO?"

Harrington slumped as he walked over to where more voices were, picking up that they were talking about Flim and Flam. He stopped outside the throng of ponies and started protesting with them.

"Poison joke!? I don't find this very funny at all! I can't see anything! It's a miracle I didn't go deaf, too, with what you put in your so-called elixir! I agree; give us antidotes and refunds!" As he started speaking his peace, Flam the dragon had turned his head toward him and coughed up fire. Part of the flame nicked his hat and started burning it. What is that...? He sniffed around for a moment before feeling the heat on top of his head, then realizing what was going on.

"Fire! Fire!" He tossed off his hat and started rolling around on top of it to put it out. He huffed as he stopped when he had put out his hat and glared in the direction he felt the flames come from.

"What, now you're trying to kill me!?"

Kas tried to hold in his laughter seeing the one pony quite literally barking up the wrong tree. It was hilarious, in his mind, provided none of these effects were permanent. Then it would get very suddenly unfunny.

Hic!

"Oh, dese be cool," he commented. His stripes had changed to a deep red similar to that of his spikey mane. "I t'ink I might like dis," he added with a chuckle. He looked up just in time to see Flim grow a pair of wings, and he snorted in laughter, ending it with another hiccup.

"Aw..." he commented, seeing that his stripes were now a neon green. He had liked the red! It had been kinda awesome looking. And then Flam turned into a unicorn...dragon...thing.

Kas 'snrked' again. Just then, a strangely-accented professor-looking pony informed them all it was poison joke extract. Poison joke, huh? He looked at the bottle and chuckled, remembering when he and some others had played a prank on one of his friends using a minute amount of the same stuff. His friend had started to speak gibberish for a few hours, much to everyone's amusement.

Apparently it was rather dangerous, given the conversation between the Professor and another strangely accented pony. And then Flam coughed fire, much to his surprise, causing Kas to laugh again, and hiccup once more.

Bright white stripes.

His laughing was interrupted by a shout from the pony next to him, and he winced away. "Oww..." he mumbled. "Ya keep da volume a bit down if ya can? Tryin' ta keep me hearin' best dat I can, seen?"

Hic!

Bright orange.

He grinned and walked over toward Harrington, shrugging. "I find it a bit funny, jessayin'. As for ya, dey be over dere. An' not immune ta deir own medicine nei'der, de one wit' da magnificent moustache just turned hisself inta a dragon," he explained.

"But yeah. Dey can keep mine bits, jus' fer makin' me laugh. Hic!" Now the stripes all took on different colours, giving him bands of yellow, green, and red along his body.

"Oh, one bit too many. cant be too careful with any pony willing to buy a case, eh? And I can personally assure you Miss, it works, I've been awake for three whole days and I am fit as a fiddle! Errr, ahhh See? If it gave me wings! It can only help your flying skills, right sistah?"

Cloudchaser grinned. This guy had to be all right if he was gonna give her an extra bit back! Plus she pretty much had her proof there. She didn't have any reason to doubt this guy; he had to be all right. Sure, Flitter sometimes told her she was too trusting, but these guys had proof! If he had really been awake for three days and had wings now, this stuff was amazing. She gladly took her case of 12 from the pony.

"You're seriously the best, dude!" she declared with a sharp nod. "I think I'm gonna pop another one of these down right now," she said as she took a bottle from the case, opened it and started to drink.

Soon after that, some commotion involving an old stallion with a funny accent happened nearby, which seemed to culminate in the words Poison Joke being on everypony's lips. Chaser wasn't familiar with the term, so she didn't think much of it. "Poison" didn't sound good, but it had "joke" attached, so it couldn't be all that bad. Cloudchaser liked jokes! She continued to drink her elixir peacefully, finding that while this one tasted differently from the last, it was still pretty delicious.

She gave a nod. Yeah, this stuff had to be good. Thinking about it again, what had happened? An old pony had become young; wasn't that a good thing? Who wanted to be all old and stuff? Another pony had turned super loud. This was good too. Nopony liked ponies who were quiet. Being able to speak clearly and strongly was only good. Then there was the zebra with his changing color stripes, but that wasn't bad either! No, it was kind of awesome, Chaser thought. Oh, and the others sales dude turned into a fire breathing dragon! Can we say totally awesome? Yeah, all these effects were great--aside from the blindness thing, she supposed, but eh, not everypony can win out--she didn't have any idea why these ponies were so angry.

Sitting back and watching it left a bad vibe with her. After a few moments, she stepped forward to defend the two stallion and started to speak to the rest, "I haven't the faintest notion why you obstreperous lot of churlish equines insist upon so crassly browbeating these reputable and forthright purveyors with your slanderous confabulation! I posses naught but the most implacable of convictions that the merchandise they retail is wholly, indubitably a miraculous boon upon all so favored as to imbibe it!"

What the hay?! Cloudchaser was immediately taken aback by the words leaving her mouth. What was with all these big words she was saying? She didn't have the first clue what any of them meant and yet they kept coming out of her. Smart pony speak just wasn't her thing at all; she might as well have been speaking a different language entirely. Trying to figure it all out made her head kind of spin. Still, she supposed that... in a way... its was still kinda cool. She wondered what Flitter might say if she heard her talk all smart...

(OOC: not sure if Mojo wants to initiate a Benny Hill chase now or later once everypony (and zebra) is cured so I'm leaving that open if a dragon wants to freak out, but the bros clearly dont know what Poison Joke is and I'm playing on that ;)

Following the "Rule of Funny", the Poison Joke had waited patiently as the brothers had sampled the test batches for 3 days, and only now manifesting in the brothers at the worst possible time to really make it funny.

Pinkie Pie would have been proud of the Elixir's sense of timing...

Flim was amazed that the sweet tempered pegasus with the lovely manestyle had actually completed the transaction with him after all the changes happening around her, and suddenly chugged down another bottle. "Oh Heavenly days! If only all our customers were just like you, Miss Cloudchaser!"

He breifly wondered if she was just silly enough to talk into a date with him.

Flim turned to his brother Flam to exclaim that something was finally going right, when his eyes bugged out and his jaw dropped to the floor for a moment. There was a DRAGON with his brothers clothes, and, looking quite silly on a dragon, his brothers horn, wavy-styled mane and moustache. "FLAM! Oh my Dear Brother! What have we done?!? Y-You are a DRAGON!!"

His Scootaloo-sized wings beat uselessly in panic as he trotted in place in horror, only to stop in shock when an elderly green pegasus zoomed in over head, warning everyone in the park that their energy drink was laced with Poison Joke.

Flam bounced around in sheer panic mode "AGHHHHH! My Dear Brother Flam! We're going to...to... AGHHHH!! We've been Pois...." He sheepishly stopped and looked up at the Professor "E-excuse Me s-sir... What the Hay is "Poison Joke?"

Just then Carrot Top cut through everypony's panicked shouting with an earth-shaking shout of her own and pointed at the brothers, speaking in a only slightly lower voice;

"NOW, I MAY BE A SIMPLE CARROT FARMER, BUT I DO KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS. SO, I"M SURE THAT THE FLIM FLAM BROTHERS WILL BE ABLE TO WHIP UP AN ANTIDOTE WITH THAT CONTRAPTION OF THEIRS AND ALSO REFUND EVERYPONY THEIR BITS."

Flim looked at his brother with a stunned expression and a bit of sickly green at what he was about to say. "I...i think we are in a bind, my Dear Brother Flam..."

He suddenly burst into twin fountains of tears "We...We... We will refund to everypony ...who wants one..." He went down on his foreknees and looked up at the professor. "Kind sir! We..we have no choice but to put our skills and our SSCS6K at your disposal. Just cure us! Pleee-hee-heeese!"

Just then, Cloudchaser stepped forth to defend the brothers in as elouquent a manner as a Manehattan Socialite, making his jaw drop again. She didnt' sound that smart a minute ago. "...Perhaps not her just yet, my dear sir...."

The dragonized Flam was now fighting his new dragon reflexes, struggling to maintain his own pony bearings.

"NO!!! NO REFUNDS!! FLAM WANT MONEY!!!" the dragon-looking unicorn snarled as he grabbed the bucket of bits and held it in his front claws. "FLAM WANT EVERYTHING!"

"Dis is getting out of hoof now!" the still airborne Professor Krashkop shouted down as the dragonized Flam began to expand in size due to his dragon greed. "I must go to mein lab to find dee cure for dis, Flim. I vill return as soon as I can!"

Flam snarled, taking a swing at the hovering Professor, causing him to yell as he flew off towards his lab. Tankena galloped over to Carrot Top.

"Looks like it's up to you and me to keep order here," the green earth pony spoke, "have any suggestions for handling a dragon?"

Meanwhile, the younger Mr Waddle was about the gallop away when he spotted the Flam dragon growing larger in the distance.

"I can't desert my friends in their time of need, not when I can help them," the youthful muscular stallion shouted as he unhitched himself and galloped back to the scene where soon he stood in front of the growling Flam dragon. "LEAVE HERE, YOU MENACING DRAGON, OR I'LL BE FORCED TO FIGHT YOU!"

Grabbing the end of the tree he had broken earlier, Mr. Waddle now stood at the ready to battle with the dragon.

Carot Top saw that the brother who sprouted wings was more accepting of help to get cured from their problem. The now dragon brother was however now hoarding the bits and unwilling anypony to help. Thankfully the Professor was willing to find a cure, that is if he could get home in one piece.

"UM... DRAGON FIGHTING ISN'T REALLY MY SPECIALTY," Carrot Top said to the mare next to her, "I DO KNOW THAT WE HAVE TO GET THAT DRAGON AWAY FROM ANYTHING IT WANTS, OR ELSE IT'S GOING TO GET BIG AND FAST! HOW ABOUT WE TRY TO DISTRACT IT UNTIL THE PROFESSOR COMES BACK."

"Pfft!" Kaskazini burst out laughing when the pegasus mare nearby started talking in rather verbose sentences (or as she herself would say, sesquipedalian loquaciousness). It was quite amusing to see how surprised she was by her new vocabulary. Maybe it was a zebra thing, but while everypony was freaking out over the effects of the poison joke (save for maybe Cloudchaser and the older pony, Mr. Waddle), Kas was highly amused by the whole thing, from his rapidly changing stripes (that were now bands of red, white, and blue), to the overly loud volume of the one pony.

It was all quite fun.

They must have been quite a sight: a technicolour zebra, a constantly shouting pony, one who had suddenly decided to use a thesaurus for every word, a dragon, and now, the one salespony had tiny wings. A green pegasus claimed to have knowledge of a cure for this. Kas grinned and trotted over to the sorta-alicorn Flim (while making sure to keep away from the very angry, very dragon-y Flam), chuckling a bit. Hic! His stripes each became literal rainbows, each one. "Well now, dis be a tiny bit of a problem, yeah? Funny as can be, though," he admitted with a chuckle. Lowering his voice so nopony around could hear him, he leaned a bit closer.

"How many bits ta part ya of da recipe, my good friend?" he asked with a smile. "I t'ink I can come up wit' some fun uses for dis. Harmless pranks, seen?"