Iron Pony Competition Winners!

All the Iron Pony competitions have drawn to a close, and all of the results have come in!

Here are your Iron Ponies!

Cloud Diving Scores:

Winners:

1st: Pathfinder (SteelEagle) - 60

2nd: Rainbow Dash (Bramble Rose) - 58

3rd: Falling Brick (Rackenhammer) - 53

The Longest Yards:

1st: Ardent Fate (Phil the Time Wizard)

2nd: Ginger Mint (Ginger Mint)

3rd: Electric Vibe (Chocoswirl)

The Super Sure Shot Sniping Session

1st - Sheriff Silverstar (Mojo) 51

2nd - Rat Pelt (Dusk Breaze) 50

3rd - Rarity (Phil the Time Wizard) 48

Tug of War

1st - Phil the Time Wizard - Gilda

2nd - Rackenhammer - Flying Brick

3rd - MisterChippy - Brighteyes

Obstacle Course

1st - Chocoswirl - Electric Vibe

2nd - Phil the Time wizard - Snowfall

3rd - Rackenhammer - Flying Brick

Barrel Weave

1- Gilda, 25.1 seconds. (PhilTheTimeWizard)

2- Applejack, 25.5 seconds. (riverhippo)

3- Electric Vibe, 26.2 seconds. (Chocoswirl)

Cupcake Eating Challenge

1sr - Harrington Sleuth (HarringtonSleuth)

2nd - Pinkie Pie (Rosewind)

3rd - Taiko Fairy (TaikoFairy)

Congratulations to all the victors! Awards will be handed out shortly so that every Iron Pony may show their stuff for the year to come! Thanks to everypony for participating, and we look forward to seeing you all test your mettle next year!

* As of this time all awards have been awarded! The beautiful awards were created by Ginger Mint, thank you Ginger Mint for your help!

Wow... She got first in two events? Gilda might have actually made good on her "Iron Griffon" claims... who'd have thought? :?:

Looks like a nice set of winners though (and not just because I'm in it a lot); having watched all the events closely, I know everyone who won really deserved it. :)

But I'm gonna have to assume Rarity's score in the SSSSS is supposed to be more than 4 right? I can't imagine she ranked third in that event with only four points... :P

(ooc) - After several hours of trying, this is the best chart I could come up with, sorry folks

Final TEAM Standings ---- Iron Pony Games 2012

Team Gold Silver Bronze Total

Phil the Timewizard 3 1 1 5

Chocoswirl 1 0 2 3

Rackenhammer 0 1 2 3

Harrington Sleuth 1 0 0 1

Mojo 1 0 0 1

SteelEagle 1 0 0 1

Bramble Rose 0 1 0 1

Dusk Breaze 0 1 0 1

Ginger Mint 0 1 0 1

Riverhippo 0 1 0 1

Rosewind 0 1 0 1

Mister Chippy 0 0 1 1

Taiko Fairy 0 0 1 1

Huh, Flying Brick seems to have done fairly respectably, overall. I can't say I expected that, but, well, thanks!

That's right! Overall, Flying Brick tied Electric Vibe for the MOST overall medals with 3 (1 Silver, 2 Bronze - Mane misspelled Flying's name in the Cloud Diving scores)

Gilda won the most Gold/First Place with 2.

Well done!

:D :D :D

I'm so happy!! :D

Everyone who participated did an amazing job, and I'm honored to have placed at all, but this is amazing!

Indeed! Excellent performance by Electric Vibe! (1 gold, 2 bronze)

YOU ROCK!

This was quite fun. And I even won a contest to boot. It's still a bit hard to believe how anypony could beat Pinkie Pie in a cupcake eating contest. Let alone mine. But it was awesome, congrats to the medalists (or ribbonists in this case) and well done to all those who competed.

Holy Celestia. I didn't actually think I would win! Hah! And I only threw Taiko Fairy into the Cupcake eating for funzies! Had Ocean Eyes gotten one more point in the Cloud Diving, she would have tied for Third Place XD! I find it funny that the characters that I was just messing around with did rather well. Thank you everypony!

hi hi

I feel for ya Riverhippo, I feel for ya. Gettin' first place ain't easy, but I'm pullin' for ya. If anypony ought to get a first place ribbon sometime, its Applejack.

I've won first place exactly once in my entire life, back in 3rd grade track and field. In spite of all my efforts, the best I can usually muster is honorable mention. In contrast to that, second place is a step up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi hi

I feel for ya Riverhippo, I feel for ya. Gettin' first place ain't easy, but I'm pullin' for ya. If anypony ought to get a first place ribbon sometime, its Applejack.

[colour=#FFFFFF]I've won first place exactly once in my entire life, back in 3rd grade track and field. In spite of all my efforts, the best I can usually muster is honorable mention. In contrast to that, second place is a step up.[/colour]

I agree.

:D :D :D