Equestria and the Staff of Fate (OOC Signups, Planning, Discussion)

It seems I forgot to specify my character will best help out in Baltimare, but since he travels a lot anyway, takes his caravan around with him wherever he goes. It contains a mishmash of objects, some useful, some not so much. He has a decent supply of food to share with the team if needed.

• 2 months later...

Well, this is moving slower than intended. Steps will be taken to increase the pace of the RP. If you're a member of either the main or support teams, reply to affirm your desire to continue. If you're not one of those, also post to affirm your desire to post in the RP. Teams may be shuffled and new threads opened to accommodate.(Possibly a third team)

Wind Rider et. al. for me are still in. I was away for a bit, not sure if I'm still on hold for the Hoofington RP, or if I should have posted.

Still on hold. We just need the castle to collapse and force us out.

• 1 month later...

Dude to the inactivity of certain players as well as Jen's desire to give the SoF thread more leeway, the threads are moving to FFA. Along with this move, posters who haven't been active in the threads are removed. We thank you for your participation, but we are looking to new horizons.

This OOC topic will remain, as for most characters this is still mane RP canon.

OP updated partially- still need to change the story, but new team ideas are set out as people must be contacted.

For our new FFA friend: Welcome! Read this thread and if you have any questions, ask. There is a central drive to this RP, but there are a huge number of possibilities that have yet to be explored.