Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?

Way to take one for the team.

How tough am I?

I went to walmart and bought the Catnerlot Wedding DVD, 6 blind bags, the Cutie Mark Crusaders wedding box set, and a Rarity toy without company.

-So?

While wearing a pink and white Sailor Moon T-shirt.

-S-so...?

During peak business hours. On a Saturday.

*cue metal gear solid music*

Way to take one for the team.

How tough am I?

I went to walmart and bought the Catnerlot Wedding DVD, 6 blind bags, the Cutie Mark Crusaders wedding box set, and a Rarity toy without company.

-So?

While wearing a pink and white Sailor Moon T-shirt.

-S-so...?

During peak business hours. On a Saturday.

*salty spittoon's doors magically open, the sounds of angels singing fills the air, and a golden light shines from within*

How tough am I? I'll have you know, I played hide and seek yesterday.

-uhh, I think you belong over th-

BY. MY. SELF! >:C

[colour=#282828]How tough am I... HOW TOUGH AM I??? I ate Oatmeal[/colour]

[colour=#282828]-ya. so?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]..while watching people chug blended goop on Fear Factor[/colour]

....just get in here.

So, how tough am I? Well I read cupcakes last night.

-Yea, so?

While eating 6 cupcakes, and I got a full 8 hours of sleep. With no nightmares.

How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I???????

I read Cupcakes, Sweet Apple Massacre, Rainbow Factory and Cheerilee's Garden in one sitting.

Yeah, so?

No nightmares, best sleep I'd had in a week, and I had the appetite to not only eat dinner, but a cupcake afterwards.

A cupcake with a yellowy-orange (vanilla) bottom and rainbow icing. Better yet, I can get people arrested by working for them because it's called child labour.

SUCK.

MY.

aubergine.

How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I???????

I read Cupcakes, Sweet Apple Massacre, Rainbow Factory and Cheerilee's Garden in one sitting.

Yeah, so?

No nightmares, best sleep I'd had in a week, and I had the appetite to not only eat dinner, but a cupcake afterwards.

A cupcake with a yellowy-orange (vanilla) bottom and rainbow icing. Better yet, I can get people arrested by working for them because it's called child labour.

SUCK.

MY.

aubergine.

ege7upa8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, I've seen better, but that's still a pretty hard thing to accomplish. WELCOME!

[colour=#808080]Itty bitty tiny Full House spoilers below. Oh who am I kidding, they're HUGE spoilers![/colour]

How tough am I? Who here watched the episode of Full House where Jessie found out he was having twins?

n3tdac.jpg

So?

Without crying.

...Really?

tumblr_lzymkdoljl1r372tao1_500.gif?w=584

^ tough people would have punched the screen. Off to weenie hut jrs! :U

How tough am I? I shared the addicting and consuming joys of my little pony with 3 close friends. Now we all are re watching season 1 / 2 and are awaiting season 3.

-hehe, ya so?

Patiently awaiting season 3...