Twilight Sparkle

Name: Twilight Sparkle

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Purple

Mane/Tail Color & Style: her mane and tail are long and straight, dark blue is the main color, with streaks of purple and pink.

Eye Color: Dark Purple

Cutie Mark:

Untitled-17_preview.png?1305207351

Twilight got her cutie mark during her entrance exam for Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, all thanks to Rainbow Dash's sonic rainboom! Twi was inspired to learn as much as she could about magic during a summer sun celebration when she was just a little filly. After seeing Princess Celestia raise the sun that day, Twi spent as much time as she could studying magic. Her parents were proud of her hard work and enrolled her in Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, but in order to be accepted she had to pass an entrance exam. Her exam required her to hatch a dragon egg, it was one of the scariest moments in Twilight's life and the worst part was no matter how hard she tried the egg just would not hatch. Twi was about to give up and accept that she wouldn't be able to go to the school for gifted unicorns, but as she apologized to the exam proctors the ground shook with the force of Dash's sonic rainboom. The sonic rainboom caused Twilight to go into an uncontrollable over powered state, not only did she hatch her dragon egg but she accidentally turned her parents into plants, made the proctors float, and broke the roof when she enlarged Spike. Princess Celestia heard all of the commotion going on and when she came into the exam room she saw everything that happened. She was so impressed with Twilight's raw magical abilities that she asked Twilight to be her personal student at the school! Twilight didn't think anything could possibly make that day better but during all of the excitement she had gotten her cutie mark!

Physique: Normal

Residence: Ponyville Library

Occupation: Twilight Sparkle is Princess Celestia's student, her current job is to live in Ponyville and learn about friendship. She does her job with her assistant and friend, Spike who helps her out around the library. Twi frequently has to send letters to the princess about what she has been learning in Ponyville about the magic of friendship.

Motivation: Twilight's cutie mark represents her love of magic and learning. What really motivates Twi is knowledge, she loves being surrounded by books and always being able to learn. If she finds anything in the world that she doesn't understand the first thing she does is go through her library and read a whole stack of books. Although books are her favorite and often first choice when trying to learn about something new, Twi also spends a lot of time learning from her own real life experiences. Twilight's best friends have helped her learn some of her most valuable lessons.

- Books

- Learning

- Astronomy

- The library tree

- Her best friends

Dislikes:

- Show offs

- When ponies distract her

- Waking up early

Character Summary:

Twilight Sparkle is a pony who has always had trouble making new friends. It isn't that nopony likes Twi, but in the past she was too busy studying and just didn't give herself any time for friends. Twilight spent all of her time studying and learning at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns as well as independently as she got older. One day Princess Celestia asked Twilight to oversee the Summer Sun Celebration planning in Ponyville and that assignment changed her life. In Ponyville Twilight met 5 ponies who all got on her nerves at first but quickly became her best friends as they faced Nightmare Moon together. After defeating Nightmare Moon with her new friends, Princess Celestia realized that the best place for her faithful student was in Ponyville to study the magic of friendship. Since that Summer Sun Celebration Twilight has been spending her time having adventures with her friends and learning a lot in Ponyville.

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_twilight_sparkle.jpeg

I don't think you should call Princess Celestia "Princess C" since it's not a nickname that anypony has ever used for her.

Maybe put in her Cutie Mark story. You say what it represents, but not how she got it. (Also her Cutie Mark is a symbol of the Elements of Harmony. That's why there are five outward stars and one large star in the middle of them.)

Also, the streaks in her hair are purple and pink, not purple and blue.

Even though we know all about Twilight, you should act like we don't when you write the application.

I don't think you should call Princess Celestia "Princess C" since it's not a nickname that anypony has ever used for her.

Maybe put in her Cutie Mark story. You say what it represents, but not how she got it. (Also her Cutie Mark is a symbol of the Elements of Harmony. That's why there are five outward stars and one large star in the middle of them.)

Also, the streaks in her hair are purple and pink, not purple and blue.

Even though we know all about Twilight, you should act like we don't when you write the application.

I can put in her cutie mark story, but I don't about throwing in the elements of harmony. I know that's why the artists designed her cutie mark the way it is but Twi never once in the show actually says anything about her cutie mark representing the elements (unless I missed that somewhere?).

doh sorry about the silly color mistake!