Challenge Complete !Massive Character Rp OOC info thread

QuickLime

Evening Ponies and Gents! This is a very special Rp! For it's unlike any other rp you'v ever seen before!

I was challenged by RoseWind to do a Rp where I use EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER I OWN, and for you who arn't aware I currently have 30 of them! So this is how it is going to go down!

After this post I am going to post ONE big post with every character I own , it will be treated as a proper rp, there is a theme that I must stick to and it will be throughout the entire post.

Now here is where you come in! After you'v read each characters post, you post HERE

And Post which character you want to start a OneXOne OR more Rp with continuing from where I left off in my post! This way More of my characters will indeed get used! It's a first come first serve though so the first person to ask gets the rp, I'll not have 5 of you all just wanting to rp with Zecora after all

Alright so the theme is Ponyville End of Summer BBQ! There will be grilled corn, Veggies, fruits, and all sorts of other delicious (and vegetarian) Meal options! So hang onto your hooves ponies!

When the topic says (Open) That's when you can go to the OOC thread and pick your character!

I'd say wish me luck but someone like me don't need it <3

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11868-the-super-awesome-ponyville-bbq-setting-up/page__gopid__280269#entry280269

CHALLENGE DONE AND DONE! Go on and read and pick ! -fist pump-

It had to be split into 2 parts because ONE post that was FIVE PAGES LONG was too much for the site:D

Okay, first, you are a boi and a mang and a boss and other dope words for the sheer POWER contained within this idea and it's execution. I can only imagine it's taking you forever to write all of this out.

Second, I think this thread is where I'm supposed to post to claim one of your characters for a 1 on 1...? There are like 3 different versions of this thread floating around.

Okay, first, you are a boi and a mang and a boss and other dope words for the sheer POWER contained within this idea and it's execution. I can only imagine it's taking you forever to write all of this out.

Second, I think this thread is where I'm supposed to post to claim one of your characters for a 1 on 1...? There are like 3 different versions of this thread floating around.

This is the correct one, the other is void.

And it only took four Hours XD