Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns ~ Student & Faculty Roll Call

Bellosh

Hello, fellow RPers. As some of you know, I RP Ingrid Marie, one of four known faculty members of Princess Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns. Now then, I believe that it’s high time to set some RPs at this renowned school. Since my character is the school counselor, I’ll open a Magic Counseling thread in the next few days if there is demand for it. If anyone has any other School RP ideas, feel free to run them by this thread. :)

Counselor Ingrid Marie's bio: http://www.canterlot...id-marie-final/

So if you RP a magic teacher or a gifted student (current, former and those with distance education arrangements all accepted), make yourself known. If you don’t have such a character yet….. go and app one!

It’s time to show some school spirit around Canterlot!!! *dead silence*

-------

UPDATE 12/6/12: Read the Fire Meets Fire RP for some RP-created background concerning the School.

UPDATE 9/28/12: Magic Counseling thread is now live. Please feel free to have your characters drop by Ms. Marie's office. :)

Edited by Bellosh101

I have a former student there, Dazze Dawn, who is currently a student at Canterlot University. She's bright, cheery and helpful, so she might be available to volunteer some of her time to help out her former school and its younger students. ;)

Don't think any of my other unicorns really have ties to there though.

@Phil: Well, we'll have to find a young unicorn student for you then, muahahaha.

@Lux: You're awesome!

@Valencetiger: Maybe your pony should be the young student that Dazzle Dawn needs. :D

---------

Expect my Magic Counseling thread to open sometime Thursday or Friday (RL-permitting). Until then, I'd like to see what other sacrifcal lambs characters will show up at Princess Celestia's School for RPs.

• 4 weeks later...

Former students can drop by, yes. They can show up for any reason such as nostalgia, wanting a job at the School, making a big fat donation to their alma mater, and so on. Whatever you think makes for excellent RP, hehe. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

May I join!? I mean, if it's not to late? :D

I would join with my filly at the school, Dawn Sunrise. Though I think I've already talked to you about this. Oh, and sorry for not giving a link to my character. Can't at the moment.

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've last updated, but feel free to read up on Fire Meets Fire for a "touring" thread featuring Celestia's School (the really good School-stuff starts up around Page 3 or so).

PS: my new character Moondancer moonlights as a volunteer overseer for the School's magic practice hall. Just thought to give a heads up.

• 1 month later...

Ok, for 'former' students, we have Piccafilly (Nanny of the Equestria Orphanage) and Doc Holly Day (town doctor of Appleoosa).

Current student: Gold Standard

Part Time Lecturers at the school (retired faculty Emeritus): Merlin Magic (Misty's grandfather) and Professor Clyde Krashkop

(I'll add links later)

:D:D:D