Autumn Moon [Final]

PIJIN

(Haven't done this in a while, so hopefully it doesn't suck TOO hard. Edit: I plan to actually PLAY this one :3)

th_AutmnFull.png

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Autumn Moon

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: A gorgeous pumpkin orange mixed with a splash of gold, similar to beautiful autumn leaves.

Coat colour: His coat matches quite well with his mane and tail, being a light brown, almost tanish colour.

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: His mane is short in the summer months and long in the winter (usually a pony-tail). When long, it does not distract or interrupt from the task at hoof. They both are a dark brown.

Physique: He's quite effeminate for a stallion, especially in the face. He does have an extra mile of endurance and strength over most ponies, with slightly more muscle tone due to constant activity. He usually wears an olive colored sweater with a thick collar and mid armed sleeve length.

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a purple hexagonal diamond with a depiction of a harvest moon rising from behind it. There are also various sparkles strew through his cutie mark.

th_AutumnCutieMark.png

Origin/Residence: While normally traveling, Autumn will sometimes visit to his home in Trottingham. The affluent vacation town on the north shore of the easternmost Nimbusgait Lake, is where his parents run a small bed-and-breakfast called the Autumn Harvest Inn.

Occupation: He's a treasure hunter and thrill seeker, only living off the land and his experiences. He collects oddities and treasures from various locations, using them as bargaining chips for services in towns.

Motivation: He feels a great passion for experiencing the unknown and therefore seeks it, even sometimes running head first into danger for the thrill of it. He gets an even bigger thrill from the treasure he finds by visiting far off locations and deep caves.

Likes: Pumpkin flavored things, Finding valuable treasures, exploring new lands, His twin sister, flying, night time, fall.

Dislikes: Pollen, which him to sneeze uncontrollably, bugs

Character Summary:

History – Autumn was born one half of a pair of identical twin foals, aside from being a male while his sister was female, and due to a recessive Pegasus gene on their mother's side of the family, his sister was a pegasus. Both twins were born on the first Harvest Moon of fall, a very special night for everypony there. From the very beginning Autumn and his twin sister, Harvest, were inseparable. They did everything together and even shared a room using bunk beds, partially to be together, and partially due to the house being a bed and breakfast as well as the family home.

Parents – Autumn and his sisters parents run a small bed and breakfast located in Trottingham. They are very supporting of their children yet are sometimes a bit over-protective of them.

Cutie Mark Story – Autumn earned his cutie mark when him and his twin sister, Harvest decided to spend the night camping in the backyard of their parents old inn. It was just after their birthday party, full of laughter and family members from all around visiting the two ponies to celebrate another year.

That night Autumn heard a strange noise in the forest, and prodded his sister awake to go investigate, much to her protest as it was late. Easily manipulating her with large sad pony eyes he was able to persuade her to go with him. Quietly creeping out of the tent and dragging his sister behind him who muttered words of disaproval they set out into the thick forest before them.

They traveled quite a ways into the leafy abyss, but only found darkness before them. That was until Autumn spotted a shining purple gem hidden in a hole under a tree. He grasped the brilliant gem in his hooves watching as it glowed majestically within them, Harvest peering curiously over his shoulder as he did. There was a small flash, but it wasn't that of the purple gem, but Autumn's cutie mark appearing! He smiled at his sister with large pumpkin orange eyes, he knew his parents would be excited to hear about his cutie mark. Unfortunately, there was a problem.

Their forest surroundings had gotten a lot darker than before and getting home in the dense darkness was near impossible. An idea suddenly struck Harvest, she had heard of ponies being able to find their way around via the stars and thought she would try the same. Autumn, climbed on his sister's back,and she flew up high above the trees, using the stars and the moon to navigate their way back to their camp.

Autumns cutie mark certainly has a lot going on with it, so I'll break it down. The red moon represents the harvest moon which was the day he was born, along with his sister. It is identical to his sisters moon, which is a very special similarity they both share between their two cutie marks. The purple jewel represents his love for adventure as well as treasure hunting. He has a knowledge of many types of expensive and valuable jewels, artifacts and treasures as well as who they would be valuable to.

Flaws – He's also not very social and its hard for him to interact with ponies he's not very close to. Despite being a traveler, he has a deep dislike for bugs, even the sight of them makes him cringe and a small chill run up his spin. He can also be a bit rash and straight forward, even with sensitive topics or situations.

Personality - To sum Autumn up, he's adventurous and spunky. He prefers to travel alone and doesn't feel the need for much social interaction, possibly because he isn't very socially sound. He is often blunt and sometimes short with people, but what he says is mostly to the point. Despite his usual inattentive appearance, he proves to be actually quite determined. He is also cool, calculating and cunning, being able to figure out a plan or a strategy rather quickly. He sometimes thinks it best to leave people to figure things out on their own, preferring not waste his words.

Hey there, LM.

So, let's see. You mention his twin sister is identical to him in every way but her gender, yet she can fly. Does that mean she's a Pegasus? Because I find nothing about that in the app itself.

I'd like to get a clarification on that. :)

I'll clarify more ;D She's my character and yes she's a Pegasus , Recessive gene on the moms side.

Hey there, LM.

So, let's see. You mention his twin sister is identical to him in every way but her gender, yet she can fly. Does that mean she's a Pegasus? Because I find nothing about that in the app itself.

I'd like to get a clarification on that. :)

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, just started school. Anyway, I added some bits about his sister being a pegasus in his history. I also did a bit of spell check here and there. (Because I spell like a derp.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hi! Could you please clarify the cutie mark story a bit more? Maybe add more details on what, exactly, it means, and I'll be ready to stamp this. :)

How's this? "Autumns cutie mark certainly has a lot going on with it, so I'll break it down. The red moon represents the harvest moon which was the day he was born, along with his sister. It is identical to his sisters moon, which is a very special similarity they both share between their two cutie marks. The purple jewel represents his love for adventure as well as treasure hunting. He has a knowledge of many types of expensive and valuable jewels, artifacts and treasures as well as who they would be valuable to."

Its after the last paragraph n his cutie mark story.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2