Destrier bases

lordbrony

The locations of chapter headquarters and monasteries was deliberately left vague so people could potentially make their own as part of their characters. So long as your backstory doesn't alter the history of Equestria or current canon, you should be okay.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll allow myself to use this topic in order not to start a new one.

As some may know already, the Destrier Lore has been set onto a stasis, meaning it's temporarily restricted. As I followed the Destrier lore and applications more less closely, I'm completely aware why and I'm not going to question the motives.

But I have a different question: What's going to happen with the Destriers already in existance? Will they be forced into CO section, they will remain untouched (assuming the owner will play them ONLY the way show-canon can remain unhurt)?

I'm asking because when I was creating my OC Destrier, I asked for an advice a few times, author as well, and in order to belittle the military role of my OC, I focused on their values, personality conflicts and an occupation in Destrier chapter which could actually fit into show no matter what happened.

Were there any initial ideas presented about how is Destrier lore going to change?